Steve Bannon

>Lost 15lbs
>Drinking kombucha and apple cider vinegar instead of booze
>Eating healthy

WHAT ARE YOU DOING Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/the-presidents-wingman-absent-in-the-west-wing-bannon-stays-close-to-trump/2017/10/20/85c45c3a-b4e0-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.4c958df4f1b6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>washingtonpost.com/politics/the-presidents-wingman-absent-in-the-west-wing-bannon-stays-close-to-trump/2017/10/20/85c45c3a-b4e0-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?utm_term=.4c958df4f1b6

Fuck off. Steve Bannon is a zionist piece of shit.

Winters coming so im bulking

apple cider vinegar will eat the shit out of your teeth. have fun with dentures.

working out EVERY DAY (except rest day)

Making 188K a year and shitposting on Sup Forums in my free time.

I can't wait for Trump to call out Steve Bannon so that Bannon shills finally stop pretending like he's pushing the MAGA agenda.

not getting fat and out of shape to begin with, personally

>kombucha
>nigger fungus beverage
don't you do it

Switchel is more powerful than kombucha, and it doesn't taste like white vinegar. Bannon would have more power with switchel.

Yo Bannon if you're out there lurking I got some strawberry apple Booch I am bottling tonight. Give me a week and I got you on this man

People here still care about trump?

he mustve got too fat to suck his own cock

Quits cigs and sugary drinks, will lose at least 10 pounds as a result
Trying to be vegan as possible

Damn, you're in every Steve Bannon thread aren't you?

The Jews can't stand Bannon in spite of his blatant pro-Israel stance. It's lovely.

As for me, I have fixed myself a drink, and now I'm about to smoke a bowl and then lift.

What are you talking about? You realize people download memes specifically to counter shills that post here all the time?

today? eating duck and doing pushups. screw vinegar.

Self Improvement General is one of the most important threads on Sup Forums and should be posting at leasat as much as Syria General.

that too. necon, as all the american hoes are called. same as trump, really. america is a lost cause, irrelevant on the world stage. things happen elsewhere now

Nonono Steve Bannon is anti-semitic and literally Hitler.

>Quits cigs
this too, but I still drink coke

He is preparing for a 2024 run and doesn't want to die of a heart attack before that.

Booze isn't fattening at all. Beer and wine is. Drinking that "natural" shit is just an expensive waste of time, and when you realize hard liquor is completely natural and has 0 calories, you'll never go back.

>kombucha instead of booze

kombucha has alcohol in it

liquor has calories...

The caloric content of ethanol is nontrivial, and it will tend have metabolic preference since it is after all technically a toxin. Meanwhile, important things like protein synthesis are impaired.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a drink like a man, but it it has to be realistically factored into your diet and routine like anything else.

This and I'm 100% voting for him if he does.

I'm pounding pussy faggot

>0 calories

based retard

Actually, quitting smoking increases one's hunger and snacking activity. Most people gain 20 pounds when they quit smoking.

>0 calories

Raping white women for the benefit of muslims.

A fifth of 80 proof liquor is 1618kcal.

He's making those self-improvement threads.
I knew it

>kombucha
Who the fuck are the kombucha and how do we kill them?

My heroes...

russian shroom juice that grants immortality

I've been getting my dick sucked a lot recently. That and shitposting.

Also known as a fast food cheeseburger. 2-3 nights of good drinking, and the cost is only a cheeseburger? I'll take it. Have 2 beers, and you feel like you at 2 burgers.

Yeah, anonymous gloryholes don't count.

>drinking apple cider vinegar

That sounds fucking disgusting. I use that stuff to catch fruit flies.

Look at this face, user. That's a fifth a day kind of guy, at least.

Also, is one ameriburger really 1600kcal? Jesus Christ.

>gained 15lbs
>Drinking bumbo and other spiced rums
>Carbs for days

That's what the fuck I'm doing.

A slug of it is fine. I use it to wash the harsh out of my mouth after eating a clove of raw garlic.

But using it for fruit fly traps is a great idea. How did I not think of that?

That's the face of a revolutionary who Jews hate who gets up on stage and says presidenunitedstates and makes people feel patriotic enough to vote.

Kombucha isnt healthy, it fucks up your liver...

Don't get me wrong, I like Bannon. But he has all the signs of a serious boozehound.

Should add Patton in, maybe over Hitler. It would make it more mainstream

A high-functioning one, though. It was gr8 when he would show up on stage next to all these nicely-dressed bigwigs looking like a homeless bum wandered on stage. It gave (((them))) much to reeeeeee about.

Bannon is the first person I'd never even heard of that my (((friends))) were all jumping up and down to tell me about how evil and racist he was.

sage
sage
sage
slide
slide
slide
fuck you, shill
kys

Still looks like a pile of rotten bologna.

el' cheapo fruit fly trap:
empty soft plastic bottle (e.g. bottle of water)
cut the top off with a box cutter to make an inverted trap
tap the top in place so they can't move up the side walls of the container
fill with either vinegar or cheap vodka
throw pieces of fruit in there

place near where the fuckers are concentrating and leave for a few days enjoy massive murdering of the fucks. Personally I've had great luck with vodka + fruit and not as much as vinegar+fruit.

>tape the top in place

I usually just get an empty can or a glass or whatever is handy, dump some vinegar in, rubber band some saran wrap on top and poke a bunch of little holes in the top.

I don't want to put fruit in there because I don't want them reproducing while they're in there. White vinegar was the best thing I'd found when I was trying things out, but I bet apple cider would work even better.

clean water and healthy food are some of the most important things you can buy

shop carefully

you are what you eat

WHAT AM I DOING??? WHAT AM I DOING, YOU ASK??? I'm a white guy who identifies as Han Chinese. What I'm doing is advocating for America to finish the job that was started at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Japs are the Kikes of the Far East. Nuke 'em all, I say!!!!!1111

A burger can be like 500 kcal depending on the size. 1600 kcal would be fucking massive though and most people would barely be able to finish it unless they were obese (i.e. 1/3 of the american population)

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING Sup Forums?
quit smoking by sucking on cinnamon toothpicks