Nice :)

My girlfriends

Is that any good?

pretty accurate

It means you aren't retarded

Thanks Hitler for that.

He unironically did nothing wrong

>equality
among superiors. I answered the questions as if the Nation was already cured of (((problems))) and it was homogeneous of similar ethnic peoples.

>Edge lord neocon
>Thinks politics exists in a vacuum

Post yours than you nigger

bigot
nazi
racist
racist and brainwashed
super nazi
super nazi
bigot
racist fascist bigot

Hey fashbro

market
patriotic
liberty
progressive

Stephen Paddocks brother was arrested for CP today:

super bigot
hater
rural or suburban retard

Post yours or don't post faggot

Also, if have below 65 percent traditional you are nigger-tier

Damn, this is fucking perfect. I though I was just a traditional libertarian

Lel but stop thread shilling you jew

Huh

Definitely not rural. I don't know how to farm, fish or hunt.

"Traditional" is muslim tier. Moderate and directed progress is European tradition. What was the time period from 1900-2000 classified as if not progress. muh cave man

how did you ever think you would be a libertarian while being that authoritarian?

aye aye

I'm pure bred germanic meat fampai

capitalist fascism isnt a thing matey, fascism in a way is just the third way neither capitalist or communist

I don't really know what questions that I answered that would make me so far authoritarian. I did "unsure" about some liberties being abandoned for counter terrorism but that's the only one i can think of

that would just be authoritarian capitalism

Screw it.
What does it mean?

fascism is the denial/negation/rejection of western liberalism and of communism

Pretty much exactly as I expected.

Interesting desu. I haven't seen that one yet

>implying I have an opinion

Let's take a look at some progressive policies in the recent years that have helped the white race.
None. Literally none. All we get are faggots, muslims, and more niggers. We have abandoned the traditional ways of living, and liberated women in the space of time you mentioned. I would like for you to point out the positive benefits of that. Progress is a false god.

Can someone with actual knowledge of political theory review what the hell is this?

You don't become successful by following ancient tradition.

You have to adapt to the current world in order to be successful.

>Implying that Darwin was right about evolution

I explained how I answered the questions here yes obviously if jews are influencing culture than I would have had higher trad values but if whites of good character are the population than you can have progress in the positive sense (technological and medical vs less societal)

this
see I challenge anyone to name a progressive policy within the last 50 years that has helped the white race.

the fuck is "right wing populism" supposed to mean
i even said that the masses are often wrong and the government shouldn't always follow what the people want

this is why democracy matters

Meh

Doesn't seem to be very accurate. But who knows.

why am i here

This quiz implies that progress is social. Technological and medical progress are the white man's true calling, and we have been on the forefront of that since forever. If you meant it as such I completely agree

darwin is a fucking kike atheist shill

I did mean it as such (at least that's how I answered).

>been on Sup Forums since 05-06
>Sup Forums since day 1
>still like this
Only niggers get influenced by Sup Forums

Pretty accurate

Still don't like sand niggers or the general retarded scum in my country

These tests aren't very accurate.

If you're not a capitalist, nationalist and traditionalist you need to get off this board right the fuck now and go back to lebbit.

>Faggots
what's wrong with homosexuality?

>Muslims and niggers
more workers for the society. Also meritocracy, does it matter who the best worker is?

>abandoned the traditional ways of living
you ancestors were illiterate peasants on the countryside before the industrial revolution. They adapted to the modern world of their time, and it payed off. They become literate, gain more opportunities, lived longer, got more safety and etc.

>liberated women
more workers to contribute to society.

22/F

It goes against the whole point of life being about making new life faggot.

Haha love the meme ideology

I'm not even an edgelord

single?

Data mining thread
Sage

kys my dude

Married, sorry.

>christcucks

I'm happy for you (and him a bit less, yes I'm jealous) take care

I'm sure you'll find your woman soon. There's plenty of us out there, just blending in.

Hardly a suitable sample set to produce meaningful decisions.

M ' LA D Y
'
L
A
D
Y

It means banning consumers from being able to sue banks

I'm a Hoppean AnCap, don't know why it has me as civil moderate. The test isn't very accurate.

humans and chimpanzees have a common ancestor, so yes he was right that human evolved from some sort of primate to its current state.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimpanzee–human_last_common_ancestor

but maybe you find the fairy tale about a magical sky wizard creating humans more believable.

Thank you for the encouragement and it helps that you mentioned that. (You have a better understanding of women)
You definitely don't blend in though (in the best sense of the meaning). My choices are very limited here FL for what I'm looking for (wf of good character). I'm moving next year though.

>It goes against the whole point of life being about making new life faggot.

According to who? Your Bible filled with fairy tales? Not everyone have a desire to have kids.

But this is good for you! Less competition!

Oh you're retarded and can't understand what I meant by that.
Two dudes or Two chicks can't make more offspring. By nature their fitness is zero

Wow, guess I was a liberal all along. Who knew?

tru

My best bit of advice that doesn't derail the thread completely is to reverse engineer aspects that you want in your children's mother to help you find your wife.
If you want her to be traditional; church groups, cooking classes, knitting groups, and farmers markets for example.

Otherwise, avoid college-educated women and when you move to your new community introduce yourself at the local church and let them know you're interested in starting a life there, and continue to be active in the community.

Some homosexuals don't get to spread their genes.

Why should anyone care? Nature doesn't care about what species survives, nor if anyone doesn't get to spread their genes.

r8 me

That's really great advice. (church) I'm not religious but I still hold similar values. I hope they can look past that and trust me after they get to know me.

I'm definitely not looking for the college types because they never want to start a family before 30. Along with an assortment of other negatives.

(traditional, cooking, knitting, ..fascist)
:) those things you mentioned are basically all I'm looking for in a wife.
now I'm really getting jealous lol

I like the top two, but I am kind of the inverse on the bottom two.

M'lady needs to pick up an economics text book.

you're all fucking faggots

Rate me I don't consider myself a fascist but maybe I am