Shingeki no Kyojin 85

Waiting for spoilers.

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

Mikasa is Armin's ocean.

Anyone get the game? I just bought, and here's to hoping it's good.

Yes, it's good.

How many money have you spend in SNK?

EH is canon.

What?

*YH

Fake Spoilers when?

That doesn't happen anymore, sadly. Something about Erenfags and the manga mafia.

Its a lot of fun.

How many months will Isayama dick around with before we get to the basement?

This chapter is the basement door.

Some anons are better than that shit.

Mikasa really is an autist
>He's like that because he will always be with me!
>Sasha ripped a HUGE fart
>Eren was swating a fly
>To me the FM looked like Annie

jesus christ.

LM soon.

I want the self-centered and selfish Eren to leave!

For you, user.

THIS was the moment Hanji became best girl, no, best character of this whole fucking manga.

Reminder that Eren is Evan Peters and they both enjoy being abused by their respective blond girlfriends.

I don't recall Armin abusing Eren.

As long as Dave Franco gets to be Levi I'm okay with this.

Not him but please do not start with that shit.

Yeah, stabbing him 2 times with a big *ss blade, so as to wake him up is totally not abusing.

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

Too late already after his delusions and 3DP shit.

>Dave Franco
Nahhhh...

Amazing.

That's tumblr tier. If we're talking about a serious Hollywood adaptation I think Dave Franco has the potential to be the perfect manlet.

KEK. You are delusional.

He's
an actual manlet
a Jew
has an overall dark look
untapped acting potential
very handsome to make a lot of girls go crazy over him and want to pay to see the movie
I believe in him. Don't fight me over this.

I believe Dane DeHaan could also be a good Levi.

Landwhales pls.

He doesn't look a thing like Levi. He would be a bad choice.

When are spoilers actually expected

That doesn't look like Levi at all. I am a Levifag but that man is meh.

He's too gross looking, not muscular and too tall.

Forgot to add that Dave is the same age Levi would be.

>Too tall
>Only 3cm taller
Nice try.

This is the only good answer. He's got the eyebags, the blue eyes and the baby face despite being 30 years old.

Dane is 5'8" unless wiki is lying.
I know Dave should be around 5'4", he lies about his height.
Levi is supposed to be 5'3"

So will their lovely daughters.
Real talk, i figure their kids would make good princesses. They would probably be very humble, after being raised among the poor and helpless in Historia's orphanage

>It's an ocean chapter.

Which one will Into the Survey Corps wed?

I'm going to make a vocaroo about it without singing though

The rebellious ragelet Ellen, of course.

I think reportoftheweek would be a good levi

Go on then!

Very slim chance tomorrow.
Very likely on Sunday. yonkou seems to be getting the spoilers around the 4th recently

And Dane DeHaan looks even more like Levi (In space) in the upcoming Valerian movie

Didn't Isayama actually base Levi on Jeremy Renner?

>Bags beneath eyes.
>Suits that are too big for him.
>Reviews fast food in the manner in which Levi might scrutinise tea.
>Likes night walks - Levi has insomnia. Perhaps Levi likes night walks too?
>Both have a possible breeding harem.
>I believe Reviewbrah is fairly short.

All in all I give this casting a 7.8 out of 10.

Why does Ymir not have any limbs?

That's not Ymir.

I'm pretty sure that's Ymir.

>Originally Sasha role was Ymir's so being into Historia, makes you wonder why Isayama made Ymir looking quite different and more manly as extra character.
>To look more fitting to her role as Historia's strong independent sassy siscon African-American surrogate sister, perhaps?
Friendly Reminder.

Deinitely not her.

>instead we got a turbodyke

Why is Levi like that?

Fujos are bitter as fuck because Erwin died so now they're taking out all their frustration on manlet.

I think ymir looks better as a turbodyke

Titan's fault.

Don't know about that, but can we all agree Erwin and Chris Evans are meant to be?

No, I think this guy looks more like erwin

I prefer Michael Fassbender desu

I don't usually like Chris Evans but he looks very good 'in costume' as Erwin. I know it's a tumblr edit before anyone says anything but he looks very fitting for the part.

What's so wrong eith liking Ymir

There's nothing wrong with liking any shingeki unless it's armin

Nothing. Ymir is great.

Absolutely nothing. Only Armin a shit.

BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT ARMIN

What can we do? Only suffer in silence.

Isayama talking about Eren in the guidebook is just making me feel sorry for the bastard instead of angry. What a pathetic life he's living.

I felt worse for Mikasa. He literally called her pitiful.

I actually like that he confirmed that he is selfish. I suspected about that long ago. I don't feel sorry for him but I understand him better.

So why all the bulling about Ymir a shit and also dead?

People are allowed to have theories and opinions, user

He said that the main female protagonist always ending up with the main male protagonist is pitiful and that he won't go that route.

Of course he's selfish. But what got to me is that he has no dreams whatsoever. He feels empty inside. Only Armin is capable of bringing him joy. So he wanted Levi to save Armin because of course he cares about him but also because Armin is his lifeline.

He said her relationship with Eren is pitiful. She will return to her old self. I would like to see that.

Still, he called her pitiful because she wants to be with him forever.

I'm glad he's changing that because I do like Mikasa but still.

>He said that the main female protagonist always ending up with the main male protagonist is pitiful and that he won't go that route.
He never said he wouldn't go that route.

But he also said Armin wants to be with Eren and Mikasa forever. I think he is referring to something else, them enjoying the days they were children and were happy. Only Eren doesn't want that it seems.

>Rather than a lover, Eren sees Mikasa as a lover.
>It's pitiful for the main female MC to always end up with the male MC.

I wonder what he is referring to, then.

Eren knows Armin's dream has no malice so he thinks he deserves to live.

He kind of implied that. He doesn't like most of the stories that follow that route.

So, LM actually have chances?

He then went on how it still made Mikasa happy. You know Isayama is not your typical guy, he can show that his characters are filled with flaws. I guess you can consider Mikasa's love for Eren one.

>I wonder what he is referring to, then.
That Mikasa and Armin want to feel happiness like when they were children and Eren forgot about that?

Sure, in your dreams

Absolutely terrifying.

He didn't say that. He said that to Mikasa is a wonderful thing to be with Eren but he thinks it is pitiful.

I think LH has a change Mrs.

Yes.

It's not the ship that's the terrifying thing about that picture. It's the fact that Levi looks like Steve Buscemi mated with one of those "hello my baby" frogs.

What he has stated about Mikasa is already plenty noticeble in the manga, but EMfags won't understand.

They don't want to understand.

リヴァイとハンジは最後の時間のためエルヴィンに別れを告げます。エレンシフトして、ジークはそれらを見ていたがレンエ拒んだされているかどうかを確認するその周辺を偵察するために命令される。彼はアルミンの側が滞在したいと考えています。リヴァイはあきらめ。ミカサ彼女の腕の中でアルミネートを保持しています。エレンは彼の頬キス。ハンジエレンがシフトすることができない場合、彼らは地下に行く宣言され。エレンはがらないですが、行くことにしました。

アルミンは泣いてミカサ見に目覚めます。彼は死にかけている場合、彼は尋ね、彼女は彼がいないことを応答します。リヴァ彼はエレンの後ろに歩くように涙は投げかけイ。ハンジ彼を慰めます。エレン移さなければならので、地下室のドアがブロックされています。瓦礫はクリアされます。章では、彼らはに階段を歩いて終了します。