Tokyo Ghoul:re

Spoilers and volume 8 cover are out.

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/441108167.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Arima-san so perfect?

First page of the remake of chapter 1.

Kakujas be damned close-ranged Ukaku penetration is where it's at.

Shikorae pls come

Why do I have a feeling that Amon just doesn't want to really fight Seidou.

Amon wants to die in style.

Maybe because he wants to save him from his current nature instead of killing him.

Because he's autistic.

Probably because he genuinely wants to help Takizawa regain his sanity.

I wonder if Juuzou plans on exterminating both Takizawa and Amon and what the Q's might do when they show up assuming they aren't intercepted by Mutsuki or anything.

Cont.
Amon and Takizawa screaming back and forth
Amon:
You're a ghoul investigator are you not!?
Takizawa:
Shut up!!
Amon:
I am here to save you!!
Takizawa:
AAAAHHHH
Amon:
(I am no match for him)
Takizawa gets a knife in the eye. Chapter end.

Wonder how Urie will react to Amon.

Saiko might recognize him.

>rio pls come

I think Urie was also involved in a conversation about Amon once during the auction arc.

Maybe akira will tell juuzou to forgive amon.

Let best chimera ghoul enter the stage.

I hate the fact that Amon is still a CCG lapdog moralfag despite all that he's learned and all the time he spent fending for himself as a ghoul.

This is right on so many levels. Although the whole washuu guy dying to marude would need to be worked a bit.

I don't think Juuzou particularly cares about Akira's input, on top of the fact he outranks her.

Holy shit my dick. I feel like a dirty old man.

He's obviously not a CCG lapdog, it's just that he cares about his former comrades.

For what?

> Amon
>> I'm no match for him

JUST

>YOU'RE A GHOUL INVESTIGATOR
Implies that he considers the CCG as the good guys.

I’m not sure if the part with Kanou and Kurona interacting is legit tho since there’s no images.

Long story short, Kurona and Kanou haven’t met in a long time. Kuro shows him Shiro on her belly and asks him to save her. Kanou says he’s not some Frankenstein Doctor and can’t bring back ‘the dead’.

Shiro speaks and Kuro comments that she’s still talking. Kanou calls Shiro a fart and Kuro’s just dreaming about it.

Kuro then now aims to kill Kanou but Kanou brings out his own Qs Squad (composed of previous investigators).

? You realize theres no way amon/taki together could even beat juuzou and his squad right?

>I am no match for him

Kek

hilarious, seems like this is going to be a hot blooded battle

>Qs Squad (composed of previous investigators)
H-Hairu?

I agree, but why does Amon need forgiveness?

Do you like autistic people, user?

Owl Extermination investigators

he said he can't bring back the dead.

Amon is basically trying to get Takizawa to remember that he's not what Kanou turned him into and Aogiri forced him to live as. Takizawa was Amon's comrade and fought to protect people

This cover is even worse than :re volume cover 7. Sasuga Ishida.
>Amon just doesn't want to really fight Seidou.
Sorry but I think you're just being delusional

This doesn't have anything to do with the CCG, but rather with appealing to Takizawa's past as a human and to remind him that he wasn't always like this.

>(I am no match for him)
lol

Amonfags BTFO

Are they not?

The common ghoul is someone who murders without remorse.

The Washuu are what's wrong.

Also,

>implying there are "good" or "bad" guys

Not really.

It's like Haise said "it's not that i'm weak, he's just too strong"

if Takizawa gave Haise a run for his money, that shows how strong he is.

You're just underestimating how strong Takizawa is.

Why do people underestimate Takizawa? The guy was literally running up walls and plucking heads left and right.

Maybe I'm just still bitter about the Juuzou death fake out but I'd really like if Suzuya didn't slaughter everyone this fight.

It's one thing to (hopefully not) lose Miza to Abara, and it's fine for Suzuya Squad to become the most important squad with Arima, 0 Squad, and Houji being dead/gone but this has already been the bloodiest arc in the series.

Takizawa could easily outlast Juuzou's plot armor and finish him off while Amon keeps the job squad from interfering.

BELIEVE

>tfw Hairu's birthday's hidden message is "eating meat"

This can't be the whole chapter right? I mean Amon being BTFO and Takizawa getting his eye stabbed is literally nothing, this shit can be done in 5 pages.

Ishida already faked out Juuzou's death. He wouldn't pull that shit a second time.

t.delusional

Juuzou had to launch a sneak attack just to get Kurona in her retarded kakuja mode to retreat. His literal plot armor already took a huge toll on him so all Takizawa has to do is wait him out and he can kill him at his leisure. The only way they take Taki out is by using the Q's Noro strategy and distracting him while saiko wears him down and then hopefully Suzuya has a chance to sneak attack him.

makyun
OKAY LOOKS LIKE THE PART WITH KANOU AND KURONA IS LEGIT

More Arima's dick sulking. Thanks, Ishida.

I hate this fucking character so much. Even the cover is a shitty brick now.

Kaneki looks annoyed.

Can this bitch stop screaming in caps?

Kanou said he couldn't revive the dead.

>Kanou said he couldn't revive the dead.
But Eto could so maybe he's wording it that way.

And that's only assuming Amon or the remaining Aogiri officers don't interfere.

Kurona, you about to die

And Eto is dead, so is her zombie.

>makunt
Fuck off back to tumblr. We don't need her retarded reactions and comments.

You're really overthinking this user.

Like I won't disagree with you that Takizawa might stand a chance because he is an Ukaku and has shown he can fight at range very well but it's a bit nuts to try and assume that Takizawa is the type of guy who is the most coherent fighter and is immune to any surprises or tricks or distractions.

Then why Noro was a zombie?

Lmao.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KANOU

THe fuck? Is that supposed to be Gagi or Guge?

Well we assume she's dead. But maybe he researched how she did it.
lmao she's literally the only reason we get translations

Maybe Noro was not dead and Eto's parasitism ate away his flesh over the years, turning him into something like a corpse. Kanae was not dead the time Eto implemented her kagune.

That's the meatshield guy from when Furuta killed Matsumae.

What kagune they have we don't know.

Ishida's a fucking hack so you're right in that regard. He'll just ignore any logic just to make sure the plot moves the way he wants it too. Just look at the Kirishima's Cochlea run.

If you've read the manga you would know that Eto kept him alive with her "bone".

Why would they even obey him? Also that looks like the dude furuta used to block matsumae's attack.

There is a translator on here though. Makyun is not the only person who can read Japanese. I know there are other translators who do the same thing as her in the same site.

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/article/441108167.html

In the updated spoilers, Takizawa tells Amon he's too weak and a flop.

>you hate characters you can't self-insert
Kek

>There is a translator on here though.

No there isn't it's literally copy pasted from her tumblr.

This is amazing, Meat shield guy is back

Maybe you are new or don't even notice but I know there are people that can read Japanese on here.

Based mad scientist strikes again.

Ihairu could also be alive r-right?

So how are we gonna know it's Hairu if her head is gone?

I'm not a professional translator but I've studied Japanese for about 8 years now. I'm too lazy to actually translate the script but I've been adding a few things here and there

I think you're the new one and it's hilarious. I've posted the translations myself and someone would post the same translation before or after.

So Sharkbro, Hairu and another random mofos are back Naruto style? Count me in, even that's pretty retarded

Furuta will give arima's corpse to kanou. Screen cap this.

her one pic from the Volume she died in looks like she's in a lake maybe off the coast of Rue so yes H-OWL might be real

That's what you are thinking, and because you keep doing it with the other guy that people don't bother to translate. Because you are interfering.
I have been staying with Sup Forumsnons of tg thread for almost 3 years so I know that a few on here can read jpese.

This whole arc has been retarded. At least that would be retarded in entertaining way.

Nice.

Please no, I want that fucking guy to be written out of the manga. I thought his wankfest was over when he died.

Go fuck yourself.
This and the one from before about Kurona in the lab are are mine.

How long until the chinks put their full chapter up on baidu?

If she's a ghoul now, I bet her kakugan is on the right side.