You're not Danish

youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Oy vey, think of the children!

>what do you say to the crying child?

YOU'RE NOT DANISH

That's mean. You don't make little girls cry.

Those are subhumans so it’s fine

This meme needs to be made with the shitty mongrelized Amerimutt image from Sup Forums

shit, ethnic groups are real.

she's already got a bit of a moustache growing, how cute

>russian
>having the nerves to call anyone subhuman

Who the fuck think you are bydlo trash?

>lets make children cry for propaganda purposes

This kills the Sup Forumsack

heartwarming isn't it

Sup Forums this is how u make me feel when u post le 52% face :'(

she's not danish

Why are the so ugly? Also these will eventually turn into pic related

>I was born in a garage so I'm a car

>comments and ratings disabled
SO brave!

My dog was born in the garage. Therefore, he is a motorcycle.

Imagine a white child going to japan and saying 'u no Nippon desu' and crying. I would want to murder that kid's dumb parents.

Imagine cumming on her face holy fucking shit. You'd be like UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and probably spunk your intestines out because of how powerful the orgasm is. Fuck

So if i go to syria am I ethinically syrian?

go back to Turkey Mohammed

Why are Europeans so fucking retarded.

These kids are ugly, boys especially. Is that really the best they could find?
This propaganda is only targeted to females, wonder how effective it is on them

Inbreeding. Hundreds of years of inbreeding.

What is it that the left always try to tell conservatives?

>Having national pride is dumb and pointless
>Stop being proud of the place you were born

And here we are full circle...with the left now trying to tell us how were hurting children's fee-fees because they're being told that they're not Danish.

Loli bullying is evil no matter what her ethnicity may be.

Is op's pic supposed to be human bean?

Go back to work wageslave and let Abdul fuck your wife.

that's a perker user
danes call them perker

nip pls

If they're aren't danish they can come and be Canadians. Diversity is our strength

Wtf nippon.

Cute lolis can stay. Problem is, most of the rapefugees are young, single men.

More like she's Daesh amirite?

What kind of niggers are those? Are they Turks? They're ugly. Those kids are very, very ugly.

that was some gay shit, this will only trigger dansskepolse. Cynically using children for propaganda, typical western commies

japan pls

It's not a girl it's a monster.

Besides, nobody worries about crying little boys, do they you sexiest?

And it only gets better!
>pic related

Da fuck is this?

>Imagine cumming on her face holy fucking shit. You'd be like UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and probably spunk your intestines out because of how powerful the orgasm is. Fuck
Very valid point Japbro

>disabled the like/dislike bar
>disabled comments

hmmmm, wonder what the responses and general reaction they received.
Generation z is coming

That's what Danish children feel when you tell them she is Danish.

Why did they pick inbred kids?

Oh no, sad music and crying kids, please ignore all the immigration problems

Interesting that the girl who was made to cry was the director's daughter. That sounds more like something a Jew would do, but the Jews have taught their Muslim filth well.

Boys can deal with it. Little shits should man the fuck up. But cute little girls should be protected and loved. They're like delicate little flowers.

56% face

That "delicate little flower" will grow up and spit out 4 more little brown shits you moron.

>I'm japanese!
>No, wait... Muslim!
>ha ha ha, I was Canadian all along!

>4
>not 10
sure...

"Facts don't care about your feelings" the video

wtf mass migration is a good thing, this convinced me

lmfao fucking commiecuck faggots
It's true, they are not fucking Danish and will never be Danish !
Danes are Nordic Europeans and no one else is fucking Danish, that's why it's called DENMARK because the native people are the fucking DANES !

These are invader offspring that will replace the Danish children.
Fuck immigrant scum and leftist trash.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this is like an alien coming and disguising itself as human poorly then saying it is a human

Fuck sakes you can literally tell from their facial structure their parents were fucking first cousins

Fucking inbreds

Now you know why it's forbidden to depict Muhammad.

His head looks like a kike nose

That's fine if she does it in a brown country.

she cries because deep inside she knows it's true.

now you know the secret origin of jews

Im sorry, but i cant help but notice that the kids looked fucking ugly. Like ask a Doctor and they'll suspect inbreeding.

Their parents have kids as a way of staying in that country, that overstretches the resources of the host nation and increases the tax burden thus negatively effecting the indigenous kids. Nothing is for free someone has to pay somewhere, in this case it's immigrant kids being kicked out or indigenous kids getting worse education, worse health care and living in less financially secure homes.

Sorry immigrant kids but blame your parents and your culture for doing so badly go back and improve yourselves like the Danes had to in the past and stop being a parasite.

>motorcycle
>four legs
>not a quad

all muslims look like this

>comments disabled

le mao

>The scripted/guided reactions from the kids
>Emotional music
>Dark lighting
The propaganda's real

What is the point of this video

Is it the lighting... or do some of those kids have fucking mustaches already? Even the girl looks like she has a mustache..

Maybe you should have thought about that shit when you guys were pouring into every country from Europe and calling it "colonizing".

Now you cry because you might be wiped out?

Just like you did to all natives all over America, the Caribbean and south America.

Welcome to your demise gringo :)

Danish can refer to an ethnicity or to a nationality depending on context. Why use that potential ambiguity to make a little girl cry? That's fucked up. The man who did this should be identified and shamed.

I don't have a problem with the girls. I have a problem with the unemployed immigrants going out being terrorists. Honestly the women can stay and be breed out. The males need to go back.
But I may just be projecting because I have a baby sister and I can only see her when I see little girls cry.
They should really give up their destructive culture and be mandated to be brought up Westernized.

But yeah, she's not of Danish-Blood.

shes not danish

dem nip bantz

Middle eastern shit-skins are famous for being disgustingly hairy.

Its because they're inbred subhuman worthless bipedal turds.

Good. I wish all shitskin could be told this. Have a good ugly turds and accept it.

wow lefties love to abuse children and sacrifice them for their subversive goals

>No like/dislike bar
>Comments are disabled for this video.
Every time...

if i move to japan i doubt my kids would be called japanese. that is just tear jerking propaganda.
here, even as a shithole, by law they can't use kids for commercials.

>Here look at this cute girl child talking about tolerance and innocent stuff
>No dont look at the boat

Leave her the fuck alone. It isn't her fault that some faggot leftshits decided to say mean things to a 7 year old with the intent to make her cry in order to use footage of her crying as propaganda against the right... that should be the response, not further bullying this girl who literally dindu nuffin...

I understand she isn't white but she's no criminal. The leftist shits who made this video should be called out.

Wew, no wonder men make the women wear Hajibs

>elephantitis
>caused by inbreeding

Damn right wing retards are such morons lol

t. ürkemensch
inbreeding and negro genes
kurd subhuman
nonwhite kids should be treated like fucking trash just like their parents. nothing to discuss

They can't stay my Viking friend.

Thats some effective propaganda - Made ME tear up - Normies wont be able to resist

Shit like this only makes me angry and even more right wing tbqh, fuck this child and fuck the (((people))) making this garbage propaganda, you really have to be a demented, fat, boomer faggot to fall for this shit, also a cute child won't un-break my friends nose, un-steal my grandmothers wallet or un-rape all the women and 10 year old boys raped by the girls brothers and fathers, fuck multiculturalism, fuck islam and fuck the propaganda peddling communist kikes that made this video.

Man i hate these kind of videos, they are so easy to spot on how they try to gain the public sympathy.
They always follow the same shitty template

>have some shitty piano loop playing on the background
>get some kids or elders and ask dumb question so they feel uncomfortable on cam
>have some pretentious #hashtag on the end of the video advocating to political correctness because the interviewee's feelings were oppressed by the interviewer (supposedly you)
>easy tears from the guilt tripped goyum

Regular looking ethnic kids. Actually lighter than your average.

>This video will make you say fuck borders and sheeiiiiittt
Goodbye Netherlands

shame on you Sup Forums, how can you make a little child cry?

Yeah she's a monster, scowly subhuman trash.