What if

If Sup Forums was an anime, what anime would it be?
>inb4 Yotsuba

If you wanted a Watamote thread you should just asked

Boku no Pico but not as straight.

Isn't this Durarara?

>Sup Forums
More specific, user. Boards are widely different, Sup Forums is different from Sup Forums which is different from Sup Forums and so on.

It'd follow an ensemble cast of a ragtag bunch of misfits who end up collaborating on a practical joke that nearly gets a stark raving lunatic elected Prime Minister.

There are hundreds of times more anime than there are boards in Sup Forums. I think his question is specific enough

>nearly
>implying

That's where it's been left off, for now. We'll get a resolution in the second season.

Also,
>tacitly agreeing with my description of him as a stark raving loonie

Friends but with boards

These two are also valid answers.

Nichibros.

>Yotsuba
>anime

Nyanbo

This was literally the only dub that was decent.

I wish.

>man whose defining characteristic is a severe obsession with a fetish turns into a little girl in order to fight monsters who spend all their time arguing about why their fetish is better than each other's, but harbor deep feelings of camaraderie

OP here

Totally valid point, I thought that at first, but decided that it would make more sense to capture it as a whole like
these anons.

But as a separate thought what the hell would Nichijou X Daily lives of highschool bois X less straight boku no piku look like
>Daily life of Nichichan no piku
>DEAR GOD

i cant believe i just called boku no pico, "boku no piku." It makes it sound like boku no pikachu

plus forgot image

not gay enough

Anyone got the chart with the boards and their representative anime? I remember a bunch of boards did their own charts a few years ago.

see

that wasnt what i was trying to say user but there is Azumanga Daioh

>>inb4 Yotsuba
>posting Yotsuba and inb4ing in the same OP

What does inb4 even mean anymore to newfags?

uhhhh pretty sure it was a logical usage and since when is it illegal to post Yotsuba? Also
>>>>>>>>>muh shit greentext
try harder

>it was a logical usage
No, it wasn't.
inb4 is about pointing out something is going to happen BEFORE it happens. That's what it means: "getting the post INto the thread B4 X"
You posting an image of Yotsuba in the OP makes that literally impossible.
Besides, OP can't inb4 anyway.

>>>>>>>>>>muh shit greentext
Lurk more, newfag.

>If Sup Forums was an anime, what anime would it be?
Pic related.
Each one of them is from a different board.

I do not understand the pick for /ic/.

If you're going to put forth your shitty meme show, at least post the relevant picture.

I was in the threads from the first 3 episodes, then I drop it, I didn't know about that pic. Guess someone thought the same thing I did.

>/r/ is Boku no Pico

It's the little things.

Pretty sure it's something like a lesbian version of Boku no Pico crossed with Durarara.

>/z/ is nisemonogatari

>/o/
>Initial D Battle stage
>battle stage
What?