Time Travel Girl

The show about magic that teaches science.
How did you like episode 8?

I'm starting up the episode now. I'm assuming the other thread died, right?

Pretty good. The antagonists are finally going to make their move. Kinda wish the time traveling was in other parts of the world though.

>Time Travel Girl
>.png
>1282x801
>about magic
>episode 8

There are so many things wrong with this post.

Solid episode. Mari's interactions with Papa Time Travel were pretty funny and Shun is securing his role as a good husbando.

I also can't get enough of the ED.

I want to fuck waka

>tons of faces
>Mari in period-appropriate attire
>teasing papa about NTR
>Shun being based
>thigh service

This episode had everything I could possibly want.

>people made two threads for some reason
>both died of inactivity
Well then.

Cant be helped.

have a bump

So many great faces this episode.

Plenty of BakaWaka.

How wet was Mari in this scene?

Also note that Marimama let Shun keep his compass.

I want Mother and Shun adventures chasing down her husband and then she fucks him wild and gets pregnant with a third child.

Shun can watch.

>Episode 8
>Still no Tesla being a shit
I thought he was like a secondary antagonist.

Actually, I thought she forgot about it, but it is in plain sight here. She also took the card that allows access into the lab though?

Seems weird like a combination to take instead of just taking everything, book included, if she really wanted them to stop this nonsense.

Not only is that NTR, but that's also stealing Shun away from Mari. How much do you get off to ruined relationships, user?

Wait, I just realized you meant fuck her husband.

That's quite a different wish now.

There's something funny about the bad guys having literally no idea about what they're after this far into the show.

Well the book was a present from Papa Time to Shun, so she really has no right to take it. Plus, he's clearly responsible enough that she doesn't have to worry about him.

Do you have stitches of Mari and Waka in their shameful Japanese folk outfits?

The time necklace was a present from her dad though. Didn't they just find the book inside the lab? So, technically, it's the other way around. I can see her being less protective of Shun though, he's pretty capable.

Also, I didn't make this stitch, just found it in the previous thread. for swimsuit panning shot.

That book is Shun's and she doesn't know that the compas isn't his. You can't just take someone's private property, that's evil.

Well it actually transports the matter

You need to pay more attention, user. The book was a present to Shun by papa before he left on his three year journey, they hadn't even been to the lab before Mari used the book to time travel. The second compass was just found in the lab, though.

Also, it's one thing for a parent to take something from their child, it's another to demand a non-relative give back a gift that wasn't even from you.

Damn. That part was nerve wrecking.

Where that screwdriver even came from?

I wonder Who left it behind.

I'm pretty sure she just trusts Shun not to do anything stupid.

>that OST
Holy damn!!!

They are probably not even bad. When she mentioned him to her father, his only reaction was
>huh this guy, good luck with trying to bang my wife

Father is actually the biggest baddie here.

I always love me some flashy futuretech.

Who is your favourite electromancer?

>future inventor of time travel
>future boss of Time Cops
>future Messi
>Waka

This show actually my AOTS

It's definitely top three.

Yeah. It is sad people dropped it before it became interesting.

>Waka
She's already won and the others have barely started. Git gud scrubs.

The only thing Waka has is her tits. She's going to end up like her mum.

Best Dad or Best Dad?

The writing is pretty good. Even if the entire premise is silly, the things that happens there have surprising degree of sense.

>TSS
>AM1
>AM2
I like how they started using more technical terms.

>Inventor of the telephone
>Bell
>Not Antonio Meucci

Dropped.

Wasn't he the guy who was talking with Dad this episode?

Reich time next episode

That was Edison.

Neat, that's a time-accurate Brazilian flag.

Had a good laugh about that too

Akira is made for Mikage cock/

I really like how these bad guys are written, in that they're not really bad guys, just businesspeople trying to collect on the investment they made.
They're shady, but they operate in constructive ways, buying information rather than stealing it, looking instead of just breaking in, trying to get on the wife's good side through actual shared interests instead of coaxing her with lies or something.

The fact that they think it's just a matter transporter even at this stage is great, makes me want to see what happens when they crack the secret and are all "HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL DID WE GET INTO!?"

It really is a bit of a hidden gem. Edutainment is almost always shit, but they're making it work well this time.

Mari is a miracle of the universe.

Ah, the popular japanese folk costume.

Which was forgotten in the past again.
I wonder how many people discovered the pleasure of one-piece swimsuits that day.

Flower bed spy cam watching you time slippin.

This is show is so much more enjoyable than I expected it to be at the start of the season.

Why is Mari such a shameless harlot?

He secret mission is to spread fetishes.

>that teaches science.
are you saying this ironically? or is that actually true?

>Sound can be transmitted by light
What the fuck.

Not all that much, but it does in fact teach a little bit.

I wish facial hair like this was still fashionable.

If you wore a fancy suit with a bow tie instead of a flannel shirt and skinny jeans then maybe you could pull it off.

Beards like this are the thing to have these days user, but be attractive or be looking like a 100 years old chinese hermit.

Pretty much everything on the internet is transmitted by light, even this post has probably traveled a few thousand miles by light by the time you read it.

>they are probably not even bad
The OP shows they're pretty good people. I'm not even sure they're antagonists.

>Pretty much everything on the internet is transmitted by light
like through fiberwire and shit,
is it that prevelant?

Transmitting internet is not the same as transmitting sounds.

Crap, I just noticed Mama's hands are wrong.

All this time I thought Rikiya Koyama has been voicing Doc Hayase. It's been Captain Arad all along.

It's everywhere, all the major internet cables are fiber these days.

Both are forms of information transmission though.

You download songs from the internet.

you can transmit information with sounds
in fact there was a hacker that managed to get a computer to still be controlled even when having its wireless card taken out and effectively disconnected from the internet,
researches eventually found how he was doing this, apparently he was using high frequency sound and the computers internal recorder to move information from that computer to another in the room.

Ever notice how Waka is the one who knows and recognizes science stuff in the Quick Science sessions and Mari is more likely to be bamboozled? So who's actually the baka around here?

The one who's cuter.

Waka is the clever one, that is no surprise but yeah, I didnt notice that.

Yeah but Waka makes the baka faces.

Why is mama such a bitch, coddling your kids is bad for them you know.

Letting them get trapped in the past doesn't sound like a great idea either, to be fair.

From what they know of her dad, he probably sounds like the bad guy to them. He's left his wife and kids for 3+ years, stolen some Napoleonic artefact to pay what he owes and is hiding the invention that they invested in from them.

I wonder. Was the disasembly and repair function of the compass itself or of the sonic screwdriver?

Yet that's Edison they are comforting, who isn't exactly a good person either.

Both.

Are they still harping on about how shit religion is?

No, they haven't done that for three episodes or so, I think. They've been getting more and more recent in history, so I guess it makes sense.

Butthurt Catholic detected

When does she learn about sex?

Waka's wakas.

well, it's pretty much -edu-tainment with surprisingly enjoyable plot.

Waka's wakas are a miracle of spacetime.

>there will never be even one half decent doujin

This show has lost so many opportunities to dress Mari and Waka in cute period attire.