Fresh VICE video that deserves /pols/ attention. Ripe for redpilling in comments...

Fresh VICE video that deserves /pols/ attention. Ripe for redpilling in comments. Already has twice as many dislikes as it does likes.
youtu.be/aaKkZgedDWc

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=aaKkZgedDWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Done

Done

Done

COCAINE

i actually think the first time you abort should be legal and free. the second time should also be free but you would be sterilized. if you're retard and can't use non contraceptive methods you shouldn't be a part of the gene pool

smashed that dislike senpai

So let me get this straight....... Christcunts actually WANT mexicans to breed in their country ?

you realise this is why we call you christcucks. because 95% of you are cucked on race issues.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

That's cool man, nobody cares. Go copypasta your moral superiority somewhere else.

I love this shill copypasta.

I wanted them to abort it by flinging her back over the border stomach first using a medieval catapult.

Instant dislike. Peepee poopoo on Vice.

A fucking 17 years old spic is pregnant. How did she get pregnant? Accidentally sit on a hard dick? She shouldn't be deported, this is too good for her, she should be killed for being a murder.

>not mature enough to be a mother
>mature enough to choke on several dicks
Holy shit, I'm truly mad.

That would make a good YouTube comment. You should reply with it in a YouTube appropriate form

how do they know she's really17?
probably 14

I saw this genuine wisdom in another thread and I'll tell you how great it is here too! IQ testing for voting!!!

Jane DinDoe Nuffin

>concern trolling pasta

lel exactly
I'm sure they've got abortion clinics in mexico :/

When the illegals migrate from south and central America the Mexican human traffickers extort them. You pay them with cash or you pay them with pussy. I'm guessing the 17 year old didn't have much cash.

She also needs to be deported back to whatever brown leftist shithole she crawled out of.

K

Someone in the YouTube comments mentioned she was 4 months pregnant when she got the abortion procedure, though they could be talking out of their ass.

Either way, human trafficking is a big possibility. Who's the father and where is he? Do Vice, the doctors, or the Courts never ask this?

They don't care they just want to make an appeal to your emotions. DOLAND DRUMPF WON'T GIVE ME A FREE ABORTION WITH 2 SCOOPS LIKE UGH

>how do you do fellow right winger

Abortion kills precisely the people we need to die and does it before they pose a problem.

White nationalists don't about. Everyone else, should, often, need it or not, and preferably with a flamethrower.

Honestly though. Aren't we pro abortion for subhumans? Right?

hey look everyone, a new pasta.

bump

>Trump wants to remove illegals, even DACA recipients arent safe
>Trump is forcing lil mamacita to have an anchor babby, when all she wants is an abortion

sweatingspacemanwithtwobuttons.jpg

This is largely fake news. The courts ruled that she can have her babby killing fun if she gets a sponser, effectively removing her from the government's responsibility (she's an unaccompanied illegal minor, meaning shes a ward of the state).

>that vaporwave water button tho

Neo-Cons are the reason that bean niggers have their kids on our land.

>vice video
>deserves Sup Forums attention
>commenting
yeah...can't wait

well posted

Media Matters employees will be indicted.

FUCK YOU VICE , and your scripted C-ville " show '

Done and cocaine

Remember to let the video run all the way through so your vote counts

Now ship her back. They killed the anchor baby. Vice is supporting aborting anchor babies.

>fellow rural white voters

>you cannot hug in the center

lmao who believes this shit

done.

MAGA

Why do leftists love the idea of a baby getting sucked out of a woman's pussy with a vaccum?

Daily reminder to pol. Vast majority of abortions are by minority mothers.

Beaners

These vapid whores have contempt for human life. Must be the feminism virus rotting their brain

Bumping cocaine

They can't even compose quality baits

Those infected with feminism. Look at their appearance and you'll know their beliefs

hooktube.com/watch?v=aaKkZgedDWc

hooktube it so they don't get views, clearly a bait/thread dilution. Don't even give em views just to log in for dislikes.

>17
>"when did you decide to have an abortion?"
>"as soon as i got to the shelter"
holy fuck why can't you just send her back. anyone who doesn't see that she came here just to start trouble is blind

done

that comment section tough

kek

nobody ingests more left-wing media than Sup Forums

you guys watch CNN 24/7
every blogger i've never heard of - you follow breathlessly
every late night comedian. you monitor like a hawk.

it's kind of funny

Good, now kick that cunt out on her ass.

>you have to go back

>new
fuck off

>> muh we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Kill yourself nigger

What could compel a woman to want to kill a child when she is biologically programmed to want it...