youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwitha
i.imgur.com/2bO0bww.png
i.imgur.com/4MxEVcX.jpg
i.imgur.com/8TBRXCR.jpg
i.imgur.com/qQPy1AK.jpg
imgur.com/a/SVh1l
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
dxsdcl7y7vn9x.cloudfront.net/358528/thumbs/A1FAB2AD-0D69-4ABD-B6E8-83ABC670E650_1.jpg
imgur.com/a/ZrASy
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
imgur.com/a/Z2pBi].
imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]
i.imgur.com/c9shA1Z.png)
a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png
i.imgur.com/Shm57jv.jpg).
imgur.com/a/S9016
imgur.com/a/gbKKv
imgur.com/a/kvF8s
imgur.com/a/YSBfi
imgur.com/a/omfOY
imgur.com/a/pSuab
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/qrGYW
imgur.com/3AXDSXz
imgur.com/TB3tYkp
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
imgur.com/QYVymbF
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
imgur.com/a/aXBgV
imgur.com/a/HRliF
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m
i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/lsyvpb.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/fwcqyn.png
imgur.com/a/90CYS
i.4cdn.org/a/1472853062328.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
i.imgur.com/eVRRyfr.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/rviifh.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qkyomr.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/omctrd.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/opdong.png
imgur.com/DGYbTkv
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
i.imgur.com/3ylkMQs.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello

Requesting Rin hugging a teddy bear.

Greetings WWD~

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing Cirno's outfit for my birthday (It's on 9/9) a.pomf.cat/lgngmh.png [her in the same pose but with her neutral expression would be preferred. Could "Strongest Birthday" be included somewhere too?] or any of the following:
-A romantic candlelit dinner is another good idea, as is any deito.
-Receiving a gift, cake or even a birthday card from her with a big smile would be lovely.
-Since it is my 21st, drinking with her would be nice. Wine preferred, since that is part of her name. Any other classy drinks would be fine.
I think the aforementioned ideas would go lovely with her dress a.pomf.cat/ndvepg.png [would like it with a different hairstyle, preferably with her hair down. The rings are fine though]
Or anything birthday related would be greatly appreciated!

Or if you want to draw something lewd:
Noir being seductive, ie. wrapped in ribbons, covered in cream/choco, yes pillow, wearing lingerie, etc.
Ribbons or covered in chocolate would be absolutely delicious.
Unzipping her cat hoodie a.pomf.cat/gggtga.png a.pomf.cat/ocebfr.png

I would request next weekend, however I will be away and not entirely sure if I will have internet during that time.

Thank you very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Okoi doing the cossack dance

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting BB cosplaying other waifus. Namely:
-Purple Heart's V outfit or NEXT outfit
-Ivis's regular oufit
-Stockings' regular goth-loli outfit with similar hair-highlights
-Tamamo's regular outfit, casual hoodie, or her final ascension-kimono or any sort of traditional wear that shows off her cleavage and bare shoulders.
-Nanoha's instructor uniform
-Elise's Septima outfit

Requesting Chiaki Nanami with bedhead and in an oversized t-shirt, sitting on a couch with breakfast, optionally sitting beside my SI who's doing the same.
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her dressed as Kula from King of Fighters. (Ref: imgur.com/a/aOBZr)
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her and Neptune ( →) excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal deliveries, please.)
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the SI requests or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting anything cute/ cutelewd with Yuria to cheer me up. I'm kind of low on ideas this week it seems.

- in a secretary's outfit and skirt
- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- her having fun at the beach; like going into the water, walking alongside the shore checking it out, relaxing while reading a book
- as a hula girl
- embracing or snuggling user/SI with a warm hug or kiss or something lewder, maybe on a bed or couch.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Good evening everyone.

Requesting Kosaki as comfy cute as possible. Maybe snacking on confections and/or holding onto heart-shaped balloons.

For her outfit, a high waist flowing dress with stockings and a pastel pink/green color theme would be great.

Feel free to add any accessories you think would be super cute!

Some great examples for the outfit and overall feel:
a.pomf.cat/ibedao.png
a.pomf.cat/kbwoht.png
a.pomf.cat/mocipw.jpg

Nothing overly lewd please. Thank you and have a great weekend!

This is Celica A mercury from blazblue.
Requesting Celica showing her feet, possibly wearing those cute little ankle socks, while smiling and possibly looking embarrassed.

Thanks.

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit enjoying a coastal drive in a convertible, her hair flying in the wind. Preferably wearing a sundress (dailymotion.com/video/x184qft_kaikigatari-op_shortfilms for inspiration)
-Gathering herbs/wild vegetables in the forest in something like (i.imgur.com/9nO4vra.jpg (alt refs) i.imgur.com/qi2RqPr.jpg , i.imgur.com/eh6JSJl.jpg)
-Wiping her brow after an arduous outdoor workout, dressed like Tifa from FFVII ( imgur.com/a/eFVB8 )
-Sipping some tea in the garden wearing this dress (i.imgur.com/O9hbtqd.jpg or i.imgur.com/RFYZkzj.png)
-Rushing into battle wearing (i.imgur.com/KshwW1L.jpg), maybe with the shield on her back and a sword in hand
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her seated on a giant pumpkin and maybe holding an open umbrella.

Anything else is also fine.

Hello!
Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice
- Wearing cute pajamas. Asking user to come to bed or to cuddle.
- Trying on new clothes at a store, happily. I would prefer if you showed off her midriff, but anything cute is completely fine!
- Cosplaying Alisa from Tekken (ref: imgur.com/a/toyDw )

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing blue skinny jeans and a black v-neck sweater holding the neckline of the sweater to her nose as if she's smelling it, exposing a bit of her stomach with a soft relaxed expression on her face, or her in the middle of pulling off the sweater showing off her bra underneath.

Or, dressed as Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew only with her cat ears matching her hair color instead of being black.
>Ichigo Reference: i.imgur.com/KoSXdQn.jpg

Or, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Requesting my Akane in babydoll underwear

Requesting Hisui in a sweater dress.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess dancing around outside in the moonlight or having a nice comfy nap.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu singing onstage! I'm thinking either idol-style and with an outfit to match, or wearing one of those tight, long dresses (sorry, I don't know the name of the styles in my head) and sitting/leaning/lying on a piano, or walking towards the 'camera.'

Alternately, it would be fun to see Hinagiku studying/practicing magic with Tharja. Her own clothes or even wearing appropriate FE-style clothes would be cool. Other ideas could include a simple outfit swap, the two of them in alternate FE:A classes, or both of them watching their anons/SIs from behind stuff.
Hina in her pajamas with BB playing games or sleeping beside each other would be nice, too.

Or to celebrate the release of God Eater Rage Burst, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's clothes from the game (either Resurrection or RB design). Whether or not she has her God Arc is optional, and any sort of pose or situation is fine (action would be preferred, though).
ref: imgur.com/a/z9wQC

Lastly for the weekend, there are a couple of SI ideas I have in mind:
- The two of us wrapped in a big blanket on a couch, cuddling and watching a movie
- The two of us lying on top of a bed for a midday nap, my arm around her like a blanket
- One of us sitting/lying between the other's legs while I/she is playing a game or reading
- Something similar to any of these pics: imgur.com/a/DlImi
SI reference: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Please and thank you as always!

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) riding a giratina on the sky.
-Lewd request: Naked apron
-Since Fall is coming up, her wearing a Jean jacket, a long-sleeve sweater, jeans, and fluffy boots.
-Or anything of your choice.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting for Tamamofag

Requesting Tamamo:
-Joint Requesting with Tamaki user , with Tamamo and Tamaki in bunkbeds in a college dorm, Tamamo wearing just a baggy t-shirt and some pantsu or spats on the bottom bunk. Dunno about Tamaki's outfit so I guess wait?
-Tamamo emerging out of the water at a beach or something dripping wet.
-Tamamo transformed into a demon girl. I leave the extent up to you, but I'm okay with blue/purple skin, black scleras, wings, curved horns, demon tail, magical womb tattoo.
-With the release of the Alola region I wanted to see Tamamo with white hair with an Alola Vulpix or Ninetails. She can be in the Pokemon go trainer uniform if you want, it's up to you.
-Alternatively just the trainer outfit, ecchi is okay in that case.
-Something similar to this comic: imgur.com/a/8yPTV
OR
-Suntanning on the beach. Preferably on her stomach, with the bikini undone.
-Looking cute/sexy in a bunnysuit.
-Comfy pajama things/cutelewd bed things.
-Naked apron or handbra jeans.
imgur.com/a/u1Cy9 imgur refs

Tamamo has other outfits, too: imgur.com/a/zj9si
And you're welcome to draw her in any of them.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing revealing lingerie.

Have a great weekend.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Requesting my princess posing beside the Chevrolet Mako Shark Corvette. Makoto standing by the Mako II Corvette instead, would also be great.
imgur.com/a/ubmwy imgur.com/33ZAwRF imgur.com/8l3XUxq

Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing a bikini, or some comfy summer clothes, while relaxing in a deck chair, and sipping cold lemonade.

Though anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting my dear husbando, sensei, wearing formal clothes! Tuxedo, suit, kimono, your choice!
Maybe sensei conducting an orchestra with his pen?
Anything cute or cool is also welcome. Please and thank you~

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters using Terry Bogard's Rising Tackle, please! Including some violet flame effects would be swell!

i.imgur.com/mMLHrqz.gif

Alternatively, requesting Mimi performing Akuma's Messatsu Gou Hadou in the full blast, not the orbs, please!

i.imgur.com/rfqzM7F.gif

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please! I'd be happy with anything, but I'd like one of the following if possible:

• Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.) SI ref here: imgur.com/IuVZdxp
• PoV pic like this (warning, SFW but still kinda lewd) imgur.com/a/dWZgl but with a kinder, more loving expression on her face. Normal outfit preferred.
• The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
• The 'A Whole New World'/magic carpet ride scene from Aladdin with her in her Sunset outfit and my SI wearing... I dunno
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ Cyborg Ninja (yes, I know it's totally out of character for her)

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

Seeing her standing in the control room of the Large Hadron Collider wearing her lab coat and pointing forward while shouting "Fire the main cannon!" while nearby techs give her a weird look would be nice.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Cheering triumphantly or looking smug while holding the latest print of a scientific journal

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwitha wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting my dear Anna wrestling an Ursaring

Ursaring ref: i.imgur.com/2bO0bww.png

Other ideas:

A chibi of Anna riding on a flying cookie.

A chibi berserker Anna punching a large boulder in half

in lewd lingerie similar to this image i.imgur.com/4MxEVcX.jpg

dressed as Angel from King of Fighters i.imgur.com/8TBRXCR.jpg i.imgur.com/qQPy1AK.jpg

Kindly requesting Colette sleeping cutely.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

Requesting Natsume in Adam Jensen's attire from Mankind Divided, anything cyberpunk related is cool as well.

Jensen reference: imgur.com/a/SVh1l

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

continuing
from
to
>Requesting Sina being smug, please.

Requesting Kaito wearing long sleeves while out in the sun, or him drinking hot cocoa.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

>Haruhi being somewhat drunk and saying embarrasing things, using Tenkawa's uniform

maybe ask in the old thread, it's still not archived yet

>Sakuya wearing Barioth G hunter armor.

Hello everyone

I would like to request my beautiful waifu Seras either

1) Working out or going for a jog

2)Going for a ride with my SI in a 1997 Red Toyota Corolla E110 Sedan

ref: dxsdcl7y7vn9x.cloudfront.net/358528/thumbs/A1FAB2AD-0D69-4ABD-B6E8-83ABC670E650_1.jpg

3) Joint request with Natsume and Seras locking arms (will link to post when Natsume-user post)

Thank you very much I hope you all have a great weekend

>Satsuki Kiryuuin riding sport bike wearing fitting outfit

My bad, didn't notice how fresh this thread was.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him listening to the record in this reference: imgur.com/a/ZrASy on the referenced turntable. Just to be clear, the album sleeve is usually propped up near the turntable, the record is just a black disc. If you can't work the album art into the picture, that's totally okay.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

Thank you!

Requestan my waifu Nina Einstein looking lile a badass.

Black suits, highschool delinquent poses, Explosions

Anything cool if fine.

Requesting my love Yuu wearing a warm sunflower-inspired dress, or hugging/looking fondly at the stuffed rabbit of her childhood [ref: imgur.com/a/Z2pBi].
Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
[Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
[Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

>Requesting Yuria
>as a hula girl

Hey everyone! I'd like to request Dolce doing something birthday related since today is my birthday. An idea for that could be her gift wrapped with Pico (i.imgur.com/c9shA1Z.png) fully wrapped in the background. Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her that's cute/cutelewd.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Rika sharing a milkshake with the POV.
Wearing a Gothic Lolita outfit.
Or hiking up a mountain on a cool autumn day.
Anything cute or serious/stoic I would appreciate.

Joint requesting Rika and Satoko having a nice cute tea party. Maybe with one of the guests as a big teddy bear.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something more specific this week, how about something involving my SI and her doing something together, like gently touching foreheads together, or maybe forehead kisses?
Thanks in advance.
SI: a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png (embed)

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako wearing Anastasia's pictured outfit (i.imgur.com/Shm57jv.jpg). Of course, anything lovely is also fine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, please. Also, please draw her full face in

view, and not cover half of it, please.

Of course, anything lovely is fine! Nothing lewd or suggestive, though. Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy!

You absolute madman.

My birthday is in upcoming wednesday so i would like to request anything birthday related.

One idea i had is akihisa handing the viewer a present and maybe a card which reads "happy birthday" on it. It could be cute if he had written the sentence incorrectly in english since he's a baka

Or maybe him baking a cake in an apron since he's good at cooking and likes sweets.

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

>Cosmos
>Naked apron

>Nothin' at all!

>Nina Einstein standing with her back to a huge explosion while looking cool as fuck.

(to be concluded. ..)

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her wearing Converse shoes: imgur.com/a/S9016 in the color you think would fit her the best. As for outfit, something casual would be nice, though if you think the shoes would fit her general outfit, then that's fine too.

Or as a super cute maid.

Or her putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or her wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear, and no headphones, maybe doing something such as brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, or buttoning her shirt, or anything else cute, or just being cute in general.

Please and thanks!

OR here, wow that's magnificent. She looks so cool. Thank you so much taking the time to do this and all that you've done all week.

Hope you have a great weekend and please make sure to get some rest.

Requesting Rakka from Haibane renmei wearing a Hells Angels leather jacket. Please and thank you.

The threshold between Fri and Satur days.

Requesting Molly (any age, but prefer adult) in some sort of fantasy armor. I've always imagined her more as a caster or mage type, but some plate armor could be cool, especially crystalline.

Thanks in advance for anything!

Requesting Aigis in this gear outfit that this automaton girl is wearing imgur.com/a/gbKKv
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
A mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
Cosplaying in one the Cardcaptor Sakura outfits imgur.com/a/YSBfi
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
As an Abyssal from Kancolle imgur.com/a/pSuab
Her wearing or trying on some cute dresses or some cute casual wear, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

For Watashi-user

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Cute sketch user! Pink and green always gets me.

In case you didn't see, Cute drawing, cute waifu

Requesting Yukari!

On an adventure, on a Schwimmwagen!

POV waterfight, in a wet tshirt, or her being awfully distracting in the passenger seat.

or just in suspender shorts, or a qipao!

anything fluffy and cute is super cool too.

Thanks for reading

Fucking noice!

Requesting Birdy in her undercover outfit, not sure doing what, but I'll leave that to the artist.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or dressed like Diane from 7 Deadly Sins with her skirt variation of her original suit. maybe stretching or flexing, or complaining how short the skirt is, I'll leave it up to you.
imgur.com/a/qrGYW

Or snacking on a Concha kinda like this
imgur.com/3AXDSXz
imgur.com/TB3tYkp

Please and thank you.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing a cheerleader costume, embarrassingly shouting "FIGHTO!".

If not possible, anything else beautiful is fine.

Tsubasa's clothes reference : files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my dear wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil.

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF

Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

>our anniversary is in 2 months

Requesting Hibiki wearing a bird kigurumi.

Advance congratulations.
I hope you get something nice.

>no one cared to gift something for yours

Hello everybody
Requesting Tharja

-Being embarresed/shy about something

-Dressed as a FE Dancer, colour themed around her, with some purple magic coming from the tips of her fingers as she dances
Dancer costume reference: imgur.com/a/aXBgV

-A joint request of Tharja and Hikage costume swapped
Hikage costume reference: imgur.com/a/HRliF
Hikagefag will have better images

I'm glad you like it so much! Have a great weekend.

Congrats!

Oh shit, I just remembered mine is later this month! When is the best point to start mentioning it? Just the closest weekend? Or the weekend before that?

I'd say just the weekend before. A whole week should be plenty of time, and mentioning it two weeks prior could cause some slips in memory.

>My aniversary is less than 20 days.

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing either of these outfits
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

>tfw never hunted a Barioth before
>tfw didn't know the difference between a Barioth and a Barroth until a few days ago

Go away, Kut-Ku. Nobody likes you and your kind's spazzy insta-charge.

This is going to be fun to draw.

Low quality bait

This is very cool man, just woke up and was about to post, but already got a delivery . Thank you so much for your formidable work, you're doing just amazing job! Hope you would stay with us more and make people happy again. Thank you for awesome drawing and have a marvelous week!

Requesting Ayaya please, trying out judo or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her wearing a sports bra with spats
-Her wearing a sun dress and summer hat
-her wearing a miko outfit
-her cosplaying as Yueying from Dynasty Warriors i.imgur.com/JMh6c0F.jpg

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Good luck then.

And yet, you're wrong.

Requesting Touko wearing a black nightgown while lying on her bed with a coy smile on her face. Thighhighs are optional, but it'd be fantastic if she's wearing them too.

Alternatively, wearing a tight-fitting jeans that accentuate the contours of her lower body. my.mixtape.moe/lsyvpb.jpg

If none of those interests you, perhaps any of these:
-Naked apron.
-With her dress shirt open and showing the lingerie she's wearing underneath. An example: my.mixtape.moe/fwcqyn.png
-Cosplaying as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden. Reference: imgur.com/a/90CYS

Also, a joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, perchance sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472853062328.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute, cool, or even cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting my darling Miia doing something cute or funny with Asui Tsuyu, like joyfully introducing herself as her senior roommate or partner and making Asui nervous because of frog-and-snake relations, or Cobra Miia getting into sentai shenanigans with Froppy. (i.imgur.com/eVRRyfr.jpg)
Or perhaps Miia and Tsuyu signing a peace treaty between snakes and frogs.

Or Miia in Shantae's outfit in celeration of Shantae's new soon-to-come release. High ponytail not needed but would be really cute.

Again, thanks in advance, and hope you have a good weekend.

Requesting my Kobori in some nyangerie with matching cat stockings, laying on a bed and meowing to the viewer. I would prefer if you showed off her midriff, but anything is fine by me.

my.mixtape.moe/rviifh.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qkyomr.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/omctrd.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/opdong.png

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Thank you for including Kobori in the collage. It's incredibly cute, her included. Have a fantastic weekend.

I'd like to request my cute Alice in a simple white sukumizu, only including black thigh-highs. Whether her hair is down, in twintails, or buns -- I don't mind at all. Cutelewd is perfectly acceptable and welcome!

Alternately, if you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference.
SI: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Good morning WWD!
Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great weekend.

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Smug, lewd, smuglewd, or anything you might like would be equally wonderful, and I'm generally open to ideas.
If you like, you could have a listen to her theme in my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers inspiration, since it gets her personality across very well.

For something specific, I'd like to request her enjoying a cocktail or some other form of alcohol.

Or in one of these outfits:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897

Or perhaps smiling at the viewer, with heart pupils or not.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who considers this.

i draw husbando

Requesting a nurse Tamaki tending to a bedridden user, please.

Hope you like it, and feel free to re-request.
I hope you can get her colored. I hate coloring, but I really wanted to draw this super cute idea.
Have a good week!
Here's the transparent version:
i.imgur.com/3ylkMQs.png

>bird slippers
Super ultra cute, amazing work.