youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo
youtube.com/watch?v=2Di7JDc_Czk&t=5s
drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0
youtu.be/QIO6yTe4ezU
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjX-o9axmw
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SFdo_ayNqQc
youtube.com/watch?v=RPRZfIWwNgA
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/07/obama-campaign-fined-big-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mishandling classified information

But rightwing idiots believe anything.

18 U.S. Code § 1519
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1519

paying foreign entities for opposition research

colluded with Russia

torture and murder of little kids...

>huurrrr durrrr breaking da laws means ur evil!!111
retards detected

18USC§201 Bribery
18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
18USC§371 Conspiracy
18USC§1001 False Statements
18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)

When will libshits bother doing their own research?

sex with a minor
rape
cannibalism
treason
tax evasion
possession of a controlled substance with intention to distribute
aiding and abetting
murder of the 1st degree
conspiracy to commit murder

accepting bribes is still illegal, isnt it?

Money laundering, racketeering, mishandling classified info, dereliction of duty, treason, conspiracy to commit murder...

conspiracy to commit murder/ 1st degree murder

f-fake news!!!

purgery

I don't know why people reply to this blatant Shillary/bait thread

They're even using memeflags

op asked for specific law, fucking leaf

She also broke the Federal Election Committee's campaign rules when she lied about paying fusionGPS for opposition research

His name was Seth rich

Lets talk about what the Clinton foundation did in Haiti.
Lets talk about what they are still doing there.

Rightist or leftist, doesnt matter. Read into wtf is going on there and tell me this woman is who you want to vote for...

last i checked murder is illegal

how's that black dick treating you?

Who cares she's a sore loser and a cunt. Tradition has fucks like her disappearing into the dustbin of history. But one year later she still hasn't fucked off. For that alone she should hang

Pretty sure murder is illegal.

They can't. They also have no proof. 30 years of non stop daily right wing propaganda drilled into their heads has convinced them she is guilty without an ounce of evidence. Only conspiracy theories.

Lets talk about the Clinton's part in pizzagate.
Lets talk about Seth Rich.

Butthurt liberal. You said list 1 u.s. law she broke. They did and you got all butthurt like an underaged faggot.

Oh boy, this is a really sexist post. Please delete.

Mr. House is looking suave.

doesn't count
pls pour cocoa

Wheres the fucking evidence? All I see is accusations, you don't have one fucking atom of evidence. Fucking conspiracy theory bullshit. Anyone can make a list of accusations with NO FUCKING PROOF.

Perjury
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo

THIS. THIS SO FUCKING MUCH.

Thanks m33

Clinton's entire voter base (yes, all 64 million) will soon face sedition charges.

Are you sure you want to be in town then the bells start ringing?

Mishandling classified information

Paid for fake information to beat trump.. (STILL LOST). Its illegal for someone running to pay a outside government for any information.

she has a child trafficking ring out of haiti right? i remember Laura silsby
youtube.com/watch?v=2Di7JDc_Czk&t=5s

She ain't human, so she can't break any laws....
She's a djinn, from the hordes of Ibl*s

>has derpie herpies

She received a subpoena and deleted the information. Look up the laws asswipe. I dont give a shit if she or her slaves did it. If she ordered it then its also conspiring to break the law. Are you "Still with Her[pies]" ?

destroying federal documents is certainly illegal

>Murder by proxy
>Conspiracy to commit treason
>Conspiracy to commit sedition.
>Gross money laundering.

PC 187
PC 211.1
(Seth Rich)

Is it legal to criticize the US president and leadership?

If yes then she has If not why?

A

Murder, treason, theft, embezzlement, and allsorts of big fancy ones that should be covered by laws but aren't because her and Bill and the rest of the scumbags make the laws.

Election tampering.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0

Turns out she's an expert on the matter. Her accusations toward Trump are projection.

youtu.be/QIO6yTe4ezU

there is no proof because she fucking destroyed it with hammers and bleachbit, now there is a crime in itself

>mishandling classified information
This.

And it is treason considering her capacity as Secreatry of State.

t. Worked in Secure Communications

there is video evidence of her giving false statements during the investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=bOjX-o9axmw

You're one of them weaponized shitposters i read about in Newsweek, aren't you?

Are you fucking reterd-ed?

Hillary Clinton will never be president.

bewahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

She broke the universal law of just existing

>tfw somehow read this as "name a single Jew she broke"
I've been on this board for too long...

If the glove don't fit you must acquit!

Perjury

The debate strengthens the arguments of those who would rebut ignorant normies.

Very likely someone that wanted to drop some knowledge false flagged the original question.

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

>>huurrrr durrrr breaking da laws means ur evil!!111

Pretty much...

Oh wait, you're a Leaf.

Go bend a knee to the Queen.

FUCKING

Federal records keeping act.
Espionage act.

Why are 1 post threads even allowed?

RICO
racketeering, fraud bribery....

>Glove

Don't you mean pic related

Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f)
>1. Mishandling Classified Information
Section 1236.22 of the 2009 National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements states that:
>“Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency record keeping system.”
3. Violation of the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)

Look, #1 is a clear cut case, and if I was a soldier in the army and got caught sending Classified emails outside of the internal servers I would immediately get a dishonorable discharge and I would then get tried as a criminal. Intent is not a part of the statute. You either broke the law or you didn't and it is CLEAR that Hillary broke that law
>Guilty
>Guilty
>Guilty

18 U.S. Code § 8008135 Wearing Out One's Welcome

Whoah. Nice work!

wew lad

Who cares if she did or didn't? I voted for Trump, not against cackles. Her policies weren't exactly in my best interest

You. Pimp. Liberalism is a deep dark dangerous mental disorder.

gowdy don gount!!@!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=SFdo_ayNqQc
youtube.com/watch?v=RPRZfIWwNgA
what is proof when you have no case?

>Name one single law broken by this murderous, treasonous, corrupt, lying, cannibalistic pedophile rapist necromancer

If you are a white US citizen who is not gay her policies were a direct assault on you personally

Forgot pic related

It creates a dangerous precedent that no politician wants because their political opponents could do the same and someone would do the same for them. And on and on and on. If you really ran a list on all the illegal activities in government most politicians from Trump to some Congressman from Idaho would be fucked in some way.

this post is so powerful Trump would retweet it
get to work lads

LEAF

those digits
are we still current year?

4 u.

Interesting digits though.

Good. They deserve it. The fact that we incarcerate more people than all other countries combined but for some reason are unable to prosecute government employees is disgusting and deserving of armed insurrection

none

>Who cares if she did or didn't?

What, are you asking 'what matter does it make now?'

Ask those who died due to her treasonous acts.

Failure to disclose campaign finances.

rekt

You won't find someone to convict them because they themselves will be convicted next. Not many clean enough to purge the system.

You should really pull your head out of the sand.

Or not....

holyshet those digimon
that canuck is getting 14in of black bantu tennisballs

hey man quit it

>being a woman

The argument was what law did Hillary break. Now your claiming "I know she broke the law, but that isn't really a good law".
First of all, we are a nation built on Law and all laws should be enforced, whether you are Hillary Clinton, or Jane Doe. If other politicians are breaking that law too, they also need to be punished. This could be why Russia is able to hack our government and gain access to our classified information so easily. Furthermore, I don't think this is as common as you claim it is. I had a job in the public sector (civilian job) for the Department of Defense and I NEVER would have even tried to move emails off the internal servers. Hell, I wasn't even allowed to plug a flash drive into the computer without having the tech department check it out first. So the idea that government employees are regularly breaking this law is pretty insane. I know I would've immediately lost my job. Why is Hillary allowed to get away with it? She was handling information that could potentially harm our country if it gets into the wrong hands, its all the more important that she follows the law.

>Mishandling classified information
>Breaking the Freedom of Information Act
>Gross Negligence
>Perjury

federal racketeering laws.

Lied to the FBI

Then the only response is violence.

unv.is//usnews.com/news/articles/2013/01/07/obama-campaign-fined-big-for-hiding-donors-keeping-illegal-donations

For instance, Obama.