youtube.com/watch?v=ljrFQyE1hAg
youtube.com/watch?v=HEcoiSsu0-o
youtu.be/K2ngPqXHjM0
youtu.be/ZC3W1lZpSmY
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl6-mSus8DE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Cruz Family will be in big trouble

>Everything about the jews and Dimona redacted.
>Golden Goy tries to dump it on the Catholics.
Screen cap this post.

(((they))) already know what's being declassified since they're the one's declassifying it. There'll be nothing of value

>jfk day tomorrow
>trump in dallas
>hypes release as "so interesting!"
>also HRC's birthday
>wikileaks has been teasing for over a week
>HRC and DNC funded dossier just leaked
>FBI informant just cleared to testify on U1
>deep state in meltdown mode

government: *releases JFK documents*
government: aw shucks, how did the people find out about the JFK conspiracy?!

friend, last time around they disclosed operation northwood. this is the shit that they didn't want to disclose last time around. they also extensively lobbied Trump not to release, indicating they are afraid.

entrance wound under jaw, left side.

gunpowder residue on JFK's face, and inside back seat of limo.

COLUMNS
O
L
U
M
N
S

JFK and the Unspeakable Why He Died and Wh - James W. Douglass.pdf - my.mixtape.moe/anhupn.pdf
Dallas '63 - Peter Dale Scott.epub - my.mixtape.moe/iojmrr.epub
The Devil's Chessboard - David Talbot.epub - my.mixtape.moe/gmcxcf.epub

get educated

Do you understand that?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw

Thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljrFQyE1hAg

C O L U M N S

GET RID OF THEM

Mossad killed JFK.

i'm glad you're imagining this timeline the same way i am user. I have such high hopes for this.

just watched ; "Executive Action"

youtube.com/watch?v=HEcoiSsu0-o

Deep state niggers getting btfo

Turn down your lights, turn this album on, and full screen gif related.

Its happening, goys.

youtu.be/K2ngPqXHjM0

Powerful thread, Dont let this slide.

Reminder Bill Clinton delayed the release of these documents 25 years. He would only do that if there was some political benefit. This could be an actual happening.

the ride never ends
youtu.be/ZC3W1lZpSmY

Trump did it

The madman is taking this whole motherfucker down

God bless him

AHHHHHHH

Did JFK fuck marilyn monroe? Is this in the files.

He probably did, guy was a chad, but it wouldn't be in the files.

He had chronic back pain. I wonder how much sex he really had.

IT WAS JACKIE

>Hollywood just (((coincidentally))) starts to meltdown as all this other stuff is happening.

Maybe he just got a lot of blowies.

>CIA
That's a big leak

What hour should we expect it?

for you

If the words "Israel" or "MOSSAD" aren't included the hype is for nothing. Doesn't matter which pawn[s] they sacrifice.

Everything is a conspirscy.

I think they put conspiracy mumbo jumbo even in those documents, even if it's stuff that's not true, because they've been prepping us for years and they're excited to drop the big enchilada cynicismpill on us to see what we will do.

Realistically, I'm not sure anything will Happen tomorrow. It's the day the records are supposed to be delivered to the national archives, but I'm not sure that means anything in terms of them being digitized and online tomorrow. Further it's like over 3 million pages of documents, I think, so unless we know what we're looking for or a high level insider gives a qrd it might take some time to parse through it all.

>>FBI informant just cleared to testify on U1
>inb4 shotgun to the back of the head suicide

imho i think that was just media buzz because of the birthday thing. in reality, I don't think he really could have done much plowing like said.

We all know the true story

Fidel Castro impersonated Marylyn Monroe and gave JFK a case of syphilis so severe it eventually blew out the back of his head

3.15.22.5.4.5.4 =covfefe
2.14.21.4.3.4.3 =bnueded
1.13.20.3.2.3.2 =amtdcdc
4.16.23.6.5.6.5 =dpwgfgf
5.17.24.7.6.7.6 =eqxhghg
6.18.25.8.7.8.7 =fryihih
7.19.26.9.8.9.8 =gszjiji

JFK was well known to require sex 4 times a day or he'd get headches. He fucked everyone.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You've got some digits in there bruh

Checked

Can't say it enough, Thanks Ben.

bump

big if true. sorry, ted

calm before the storm.

>jeb turtle

every fucking time

>you'll see.webm

HILLORY WILL STOP THIS AND THEN POEPLE WILL BE HAPPY AND SHE WILL BE THE PRESIDINT!

The burning of The Bauhaus was Hitler's first major action after he gained power. The corollary is striking.

>Get rid of the columns. MY FUCKING DICK IS SO HARD

THE CALM HAS ENDED, THE STORM HAS BEGUN

Wrong order

when are they dropping

They really do have the best gravy

you guys are so dumb sometimes, these are the columns he is referring to

>gravy

it's almost like words can mean two things at the same time

Witnessed

This is why we elected Trump. The goal was to rattle the cage and derail the deep state. He can't be bought.

>be trump
>speaking to a room full of cia agents half of whom cant see because they are standing behind columns
>make a comment about it and how you would be able to build it much better without columns
>autists on Sup Forums jerk each other off over construction small talk

Do we actually get to see the files tomorrow? Where will they be dropped? And at what time!

IT'S HAPPENING

"A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force."

yeah but that would be such a stretch///trump would be a literary genius if he did that

Made this just for the occasion.
Revise it or add on to it if you wish

> a column is a structural element of a building

This guy gets it

he cant really give out much other than let you guys know that it was the government, thats the whole motif of letting you know more info on jfk.

>3.15.22.5.4.5.4 =covfefe

Help me understand

look at those wet socks behind him.

>Giving a speech in the CIA about the columns in their building
Okay if that's how you want to see things...

1 post by this id

nice 88. can you explain more about this?

Well, that's the thing. Even when the government says "everything will be declassified on X date," it never is everything. Mostly because we have specific tools, techniques, and relationships that need NEVER be disclosed. Otherwise, we risk the collapse or integrity of or intelligence gathering system.

So yeah, we won't see anything mind blowing. However, in an attempt to hid specific things, they will leave blank spaces and clues as to what is never disclosed. It always happens.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Who has fifth column infographic?

What are the odds that we get more clues pointing to Israel and the Zionist lobby? I'm not expecting a nail in the coffin, that would never be released, but maybe some bread crumbs.

i actually hope she panics and orders the hit. will be far to obvious to cover up this time and if the authorities didn't do something, she would be dragged out of her house and killed by an angry mob

>tomorrow's thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl6-mSus8DE

I think he knows he has to give us something big to counter act the 4th

>Trumpmech
>Not Cawl

Wut

Up

WE GET RID OF THE COLUMNS

This. Was trying to think of something funny to say. You beat me to it. Fedora tip to you.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!