FBI INFORMANT IN URANIUM ONE CLEARED TO TESTIFY

IT'S OVER GET THE FUCK IN HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

link related: archive.is/gAntl

twitter.com/RepDeSantis/status/923340617668878341

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>
FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress
© Getty
The Justice Department on Wednesday night released a former FBI informant from a confidentiality agreement, allowing him to testify before Congress about what he witnessed undercover about the Russian nuclear industry’s efforts to win favorable decisions during the Obama administration.
Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores confirmed to The Hill a deal had been reached clearing the informant to talk to Congress for the first tie, nearly eight years after he first went undercover for the FBI.
“As of tonight, the Department of Justice has authorized the informant to disclose to the Chairmen and Ranking Members of the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, as well as one member of each of their staffs, any information or documents he has concerning alleged corruption or bribery involving transactions in the uranium market, including but not limited to anything related to Vadim Mikerin, Rosatom, Tenex, Uranium One, or the Clinton Foundation,”

post yfw it's starting to unravel

It's nothing. Go to bed.

im pretty tired too, can we pick this up tomorow? nothing will be changed and we can start fresh

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

I agree with these. Plus I heard this informant is pretty suicidal these days, I doubt he has the strength to make it to the testimony without ending it all. Quite sad.

Many such cases!

Nothing is going to happen

Nothing ever happens

>Never happens.

I hate you faggots so much sometimes.

Don't be afraid to be smug as fuck around your democrat 'friends'. Rub their faces in their own shit mercilessly.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THAT COMMENT.

lmao that comment

hahahahahaha

Who cares what that cankled nigger bitch had to say. Her ass is going down too!

Canttttt stoppppp winning musttt stoppp winningggg

is this our guy FBI user?

I heard he was holding 2 guns up to the back of his own head and sleeping in a suitcase, ready for zipping up from the inside!

they're going to put him in protective custody right?

>MFW

Is gov putting itself under protective custody from itself?

But I really want something to happen. But you're probably right.

check dat shit bitches

What did they do wrong? I don't understand, someone please give me a rundown

Bump

How does the Bureau of Land Management fit into this? Is that why Ranchers were getting kicked off the land?

Basically a bunch of corrupt bullshit and all for money and power

Which makes it even more disappointing becaue in the end they are really no better than theifs

> Who cares what that cankled nigger bitch had to say
> "Sincerely, Charles E. Grassley"

no one does, but obviously you didn't read the letter. It was TO Lynch. Sen Chuck Grassley, along with a good clip of other senators were trying to get the investigation the fuck on with. They knew some shit was up with this deal, and the Clinton Foundation, and the entire DNC was resisting it. they sent this to lynch as a formality. personally, I've been waiting two fucking years for this to become a thing, hoping heads will roll

LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING SIXES IN THIS THREAD

IT'S HABBENING

BUMP
>BUMP
BUMP
>BUMP

Chick Grassley is a national treasure today.

Getting sleepy. Just kidding shills

whew almost dozed off there, luckily i read to the end of that sentence!

Post a link faggot.

Too bad the informant is now suicidal.

I wonder if Comey is going to claim he shouldn't be tried because he didn't know he was doing anything wrong.

Bunch of Spooky devil digets for Hillary's deal with baphomet backfiring on her! Told you Crooked.....you wouldn't listen.

>1 post by this ID
>calls me a faggot
wow, and lazy to boot.
here's your bottle, you baby
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/286

Excellent

Delete this Goyim! Sup Forums is totally an evil Nazi board!

Oh my god this made me kek
Sorry, im a rural and suburban retard

don't you think you are over reacting a little bit?

at best this is the beginning of the possibility for a happening

the somber rustles in the leaves tell me we're on to something

spooky digits deserve checking

Most of my democrap friends don't pay attention enuff to even know or care about this.

BUT THEY WILL!

Shit gonna get real.