Samurai Flamenco

What the fuck did I just watch?

The best anime made in the last five years.

A masterpiece.

A masterpiece. There's no other word.

God, I fucking love this show.

AOTY

If there was one anime I'm glad I watched along with Sup Forums, this was it.

SIT DOWN

what was his name again?

Visual media which was too good for the likes of you.

Ai

FUJI DOROPPP

gallows chimpanzee

The Gurren Lagann of superheroes

You just got sam'd. But don't worry, you'll be flam'd soon enough.

eromanga

An absolutely singular experience.

AI AI AI
BYE BYE BYE

Headhunter Harambe

I wonder if there was anyone autistic enough to count all the ball kicks in the show

Macabre Macaque.

Beheading Bonobo

A gold experience

Goto is the pinnacle of husbandos.

If SamFlam teamed up with Little Boy, would the world be able to handle that much justice in one place?

the greatest love story ever told

PURE!!!!

Good sendoff for a studio I still miss

The greatest heterosexual love story ever told is what you meant to post right? Right!?

The best anime of the last decade

The evangelion of anime

The best ride of your life

How was the second season of this nonsense anyhow?

Jesus fucking christ, where would I start.

Look, he ended up fighting everyone with Mazinger, then it got swallowed up by a pudding. Then he got into a fistfight with the snake-scepter guy, and he blew up.

Then he became a dragon. There, I've saved you all that time. Except for that one episode by Gen where the GI Joes crashed the party, that was pretty cool.

oh fuck that animated part is clever
In the end I think this show was a very intelligent way to show off that silent part of people that they never talk about.

I hated how the anime jumped from "superheroes are just a mass product and most people grow past it but it was beautiful in a way" to "hurr over the top shit and superheroes are totally serious bro". Kind of sad because it would have been a neat deeper story

You clearly missed the amping up they had going on in the early episodes. He had gadgets made for him by what, episode 4? I thought they were going to progress it somehow but I didn't expect the show to just continue to get more and more ridiculous. In the end, it was perfect for an anime. If it was going to be a more serious show then they would have had to figure out a better way to progress the story and I didn't see that happening except the idol girl getting arrested for being evil as shit.

Yes I know it was over the top but at episode 4 he still was human, not some kind of justice god. And one of the early episodes the axe man comes over and tells him about the hammer sign being just some stupid symbol they kept of some canned idea. After that it didnt come up but then during one of the later episodes it comes up again. It was with the director and the MC asks him if he remembers one of the old shows he made. Moments like that felt like they wanted to do something with that angle but never went through with it

While it did get really wacky I think the episode with God brings that theme back around. Hazama chooses to return to a mundane life recognizing that the lack of villains doesn't invalidate the concept of justice

The anime went over your head.

If you didn't drop out by episode 7 you have no right to complain.

Ai desu ne.

he wants the d in his tight little tush.

The duty?

I hated her and her entire story arc

I liked that she got completely broken and called out for being shitty

I loved her and I wanted her to crush my balls

Great taste.

Absolute nigger-tier taste.

> Pic related

And this is when I stopped watching the show

I really shit anime that I couldnt stop watching just to see how shitty it could get.

Hot opinions.

This. So much.

I don't see it. They are nothing alike. It is true that both are over the top, but one is just about "cool factor," while the other is a combination between parody and philosophy.

Both are parodies actually. Everything TTGL is from another show considered a classic or influential at some point. There's no real philosophy about TTGL but it's more like a rough retelling of the history of mecha.
It's just really shitty while SamFlam is actually good.

>The studio that made that shitty anime is dead and buried

hahahahah, well deserved.

I'm on episode 3. Is this shit actually good or no?

Making references is not the same as a parody or even close to the type of parody that SamFlam had.

And keep watching.

Is this one of those 'so bad its good' shows?

No, it is actually good.

It's one of those "pet projects that trailblaze in it's own way" shows. The only issues I ever see people having with it is it didn't decide to play it safe.

Fucking newfag, if you didn't watch it when it aired you can just as good kill yourself.

The plot might be ridiculous, and it might not be the most well polished show out there, but it's still a decent show, and if it hooks you then it's definitely worth the ride.

My favourite anime along with Re:Zero

I want to protect their love

Tastes like vomit.

WEBM?

It's entertaining, but I can see why normalfags would dislike it.