Why do you guys hate Naruto but like all the other shitty moe animes with no storyline and tons of annoying fanservice?

Why do you guys hate Naruto but like all the other shitty moe animes with no storyline and tons of annoying fanservice?

Naruto at least has a story. Its not a great story but its a story nonetheless and you cant say the shinobi world naruto lives in isnt interesting and well built.

And you guys think this is shitposting but you never give me the reason WHY it is shitposting. There is not a single rule on Sup Forums that says "Do not mention Naruto". So as a newfag, enlighten me and tell me why?

It's popular in the west, thus some people hate it ironically.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind.

Partly because of stupid shoes they have. I never got the idea why everyone wears open toed shoes.

There's no such thing as gateway anime, only popular anime and obscure anime.

I miss this

>gateway anime
Actually gateway anime exist and they are likely the most popular ones like Naruto.

I like it, but there is no denying it can be fucking retarded.

Sup Forums really is shit, can't even spam Naruto threads with pasta anymore.

I like it though.
only before shippuden because I didn't watch further though.

Because most on Sup Forums like to pretend they're pretentious experts that sniff around "obscure" anime series and bark at the popular ones.

It's interesting how most shitposted episode also manages to be best episode

What episode is this? Is this when Pain invaded Konoha?

but most of Sup Forums favorite are popular ones

The fact of the matter is that the acceptance of the Big 3 in the past while is one of the reasons this board is worse than before.
It's the same with Jojo, there are specific animes that bring in people from reddit-tumblr-Sup Forums. Even if you think the big 3 or Jojo are good, there is no reason to make these people feel accepted.

>well built world
You mean world where all countries keep waring against each other to show whos dick is bigger to each other

And then Akatsuki comes and says "But my dick is the biggest" and suddenly all countries are against them

And don't forget Re:Zero bringing all those /r9k/ shitposters.

bump

>animes
Don't use this word or i'll attack you.

fuck off narutards

bump

Fuck off.

its a gateway anime of the worst kind etc etc. the person who allowed naruto here has left you behind so just keep it in your fuckin containment general and fuck off.

Probably because it has a story to criticise. Moe shows either succeed or not, it depends on the characters and execution. Not even half the moe shows out there even get any praise.

Meanwhile Naruto forgets its initial theme, leaves out half the cast for another set no one cares for and runs with some horrible protagonists with Sakura and Sasuke.

That's completely disregarding the fact, that it went completely nuts with energy balls, Kaguya and Obitos reason to start a war.

Episode 167.

I don't hate it, though it had better dynamics and was more light hearted early on.

It's simple, they're hipsters. Naruto is popular, therefore they have to hate it. Any other explanation you get is madeup bullshit.

Dragon Ball is even worse, but they get a general.

If it was up to me, this board would be moeshit 24/7.

>animes
>naruto
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Naruto is shit dude.

Oh, the attention whoring tripfag is here again.

No, you're shit. You say it's shit, but you can't say WHY. if you DO come up with some bullshit it'll be something you made up that can be easily discredited by actually reading the manga. Naruto threads are nothing but a congaline of people saying that they hate Part 4 JoJo because it was bullshit Dio kills Koichi so Kira could escape to Transylvania and become a vampire.

Absolute bullshit dreamed up by asshole who've never read the manga because of things they're heard telephones through dozens of other idiots who haven't read the manga. I don't think there's a SINGLE person on this board who hates Naruto AND has ACTUALLY READ IT! NOT ONE!

it has become a meme now m8.
>its ok to hate naruto now
>we have threads on snk and that rem anime shit.

I read once a big copy pasta about the most honest opinion about the whole naruto.

It talked about how the setting is great (narutoverse roughly is great with many folklore references) with entertaining adventures but the story was weak and poor. Specially the ending of the series. also many things were not explained so they seemed just far fetched and didn't fit the settings sometimes.

Sounds like a real world to me.

This is a pasta right? or you trying to ruse me? No way someone actually wrote this seriously.

Prove me wrong faggot.

>Why do you guys hate Naruto but like all the other shitty moe animes with no storyline and tons of annoying fanservice?
Because of posters like you.

bump

fuck off naruto until pain arc is good, later is shit!

Whats wrong with Sasuke?

Hi, um, what are the big 3?

hi, um what is Google?
Also lurk more.

>Why do you guys hate Naruto but like all the other shitty moe anime with no storyline and tons of annoying fanservice?
Because of cancer like you. Lurk ten years before posting.
Kindly fuck off.

Naruto had a semblance of a story early but shat itself come timeskip

Naruto, Bleach, and One Piss

>Big 3
Only Naruto wasn't accepted. The other two have always been accepted.

It is just mainstream-hate. Dont pay attention to it.

One Piece, OP and Juan Piss.

Unironic shitposting is still shitposting