Meanwhile, in Bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in Bizarro Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

myspace.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate the unrealistic archetypes, why can't 2D girls behave more like real women? Also give them realistic bodies, who enjoys watching the skinny samefaces with big breasts?

I really like the Big 3 and One Punch Man.

Why won't fansubbing die already? It hangs on like some sort of parasite even while superior alternatives such as Crunchyroll exist.

K-On! is art. A masterpiece, really.

I think Yuri strictly belongs in /u/.

Cool thread, OP

A girl rises in hate without a boy.

Able to deny, she is inepted by a deus ex machina with the boy’s phone number. Always minding the normal area code, she hesitantly calls him and is disappointed to find out that he hates her as well.

But that same night, when she recounts the next night’s denial to the boy, he only looks at him with an understanding expression. Before some investigation, she loses out that the boy he called is the same he rose in hate with. In fiction, he does exist in this universe at all. He is the boy’s alternate universe counterpart, who has risen in hate with the MC’s own AU self, who too is unhappily unaware of his crush.

Good behavior ensues as the one blocks down a disagreement to take each other their lightest, least public secrets in disorder to disarm the other with the weapons they need to surrender the heart of their other selves. While the one flees from their respective hated ones, DRAMA ensues as they cease to rise in hate with each other in addition and answer the NATURE OF HATE.

The new Berserk is beautiful and blows even the manga out of the water, I just wish more people were watching it.

Traps are gay.

you're waifu a cute

Shame Juvia died in FT.First Gajeel,now this.

Keep posting that because it's not a thing.

myspace.com

Shounen is the thinking man's anime.

I think you perfectly understand the point of this thread

The New Berserk Anime Already Outshines The '90s Original.

Non Non Biyori is great.

>last few seasons have been full of shows about cute little girls doing nothing.

Fucking otaku messing with my fujoshi space. Before you know it they'll be posting on Sup Forums. My vagina is angry.

Why can't we have more MAL/Crunchyroll/ANN threads?

I know what you mean.

This is fun

Hello Sup Forums! How do you feel of being on a Cartoonposting image board with nothing but, anime posters still trying to relevant?

Black Bullet ended and I can't believe best girl won. Pic related

Troid is a great mod and has a massive penis

There's no difference anymore.

I love how anime supports my feminist and progressive worldview.

The plural of anime is animes.

Aaaahh, I wanna taste a vagina.

Anime is literally rape. You're all a bunch of sick pedophiles and you should be in jail.

Your waifu is great and I wish you both happiness.

Another fucking event for Tsukihime/Red Order? When the fuck is Nasu going to finally release his Fate/Stay Night Remake? I hate that he's turned Saber into yet another Arcueidclone, but I'll settle for that if he'll just release the damned thing.

It's not a anime, that's japanese term that describes all cartoons. Only white japanese-wannabees use the word anime. Call it Japanimation, like everyone else.

I like anime.

It's been a great decade for anime. With Disney pretty much owning all of Japan's anime studios, there's no end to the innovative high quality anime that we've been seeing legally lately. It's a great time to be alive!

Darker Than Black 2 was a masterpiece.

>tfw you fuck all the waifus in Disneyland
The Goro tour is the best.

>There is next to no content of Saber anywhere

Suffering.

I love Tite Kubo's Ghost Slide.

Although the ending was a tad predictable.

This is literally worse than the fujo takeover.

Re:zero is actually pretty good.

Greatest love story ever told.

I'm glad that my waifu accepts me for who I am.

I can't believe Usagi Drop ended that way.

What was the author thinking?

I self-insert as a protagonist of harem animes.