Interviews with Monster Girls anime announced

Interviews with Monster Girls anime announced.
news.mynavi.jp/news/2016/09/03/181/

>Succubus, Dullahan and Vampire. They are known as Ajin, or "demi"s and are slightly different than the average human. They have lived alongside humans for ages under persecution. However, in recent years, they have become accepted as members of society. This manga follows a high school biology teacher who has a great interest in demis and his interaction with the various demis in his school, each with their own cute problems.

Wow, great news.
Winter season is saved.

More retarded harem bullshit anime series that Sup Forums will circle jerk when airing and after that no one else will speak about it anymore.

Unless it consists of animal/insect body parts, I will forever refuse to accept that shit as "monstergirl".

It's not monster girls. It's shit like vampires, dullahans, Yuki Onnas, etc.

More like assorted youkai/monsters.

GREAT

>muh persecution

Dropped

Best anime news I've heard in a while

I don't really need that. I expect monster girls to have a push and pull, to be kind of a paradox of attractiveness, where you are simultaneously repulsed and allured by their nature.

But yeah, Demi-chan isn't really monster girl shit. It's more just supernatural girls. Also it's another schoolgirl 'harem' where the cake is the best girl.

I like monstergirls
but can't they honestly do something other than harems?

Shy succubus sensei is best girl.

That would be innovative. Japan doesn't do innovative very often and it's always a gamble if it's a success.

maybey one of those anime mirai things could take the risk,
their only to display their animation skills so they do have the ability to take a risk if they want.

You're right but it's already been done with that spider loli one shot. In fact I think that was the progenitor to monster girls (not humans with yokai abilities) getting into anime. It was very popular. Money talks so it might have happened with out it but it may have taken longer.

>In fact I think that was the progenitor to monster girls (not humans with yokai abilities) getting into anime
monster musume was already a manga long before the anime....

no monster musume as a manga was extreme popular, both domestically and and in foreign markets, thats why it got an anime.

The only good monster girls are centaurs, because horse pussy and ponut

This is true. But the one with the spider loli came out a year after Monster Musume started. Centaur's Worries was even before that. The break out for manga like that was the one shot spider loli episode. Like I said I don't think Monster Musume wouldn't have gotten an anime it just may have taken longer without something to blaze the trail for it.

I agree completely.

I always thought the spark for interest for monstergirl was the eroge monmusu quest, after that game came out I notice a large explosion monster girl content on sad panda.

It's how I got into monster girls and I don't think that is a rare origin of a monster girl fetish. It would be cool to see MGQ turned into an anime OVA series.

not possible

it may have been the spark but its mostly forgotten

>"monster girls"
>They look 99% human

This is like the alcohol-free beer version of monster girls.

okaydo was already talking about a possible adaptation as early as chapter 14

They're not monster girls. The Japanese title doesn't call them monster girls, just the horribly mistranslated English title does.

That and anime are typically in production 1-2 years before they air, even if they haven't officially announced the adaptation yet.

> cake is best girl
Looks like she's winning, too.

Dullahan a cute! CUTE!

Considering who our MC is no wonder.

>cute monster-girl sol
Praise kek!

>1-2 years before they air
so all the episodes are already animated like year in advance right?

Oh sweet I was hoping for an animation

Honestly I'd like to see that one bat z-ton story animated, its short enough for a small OVA and if the public interest is gauged to be enough they can continue it as an anime original.

Not anymore.

That year or two is mostly spent planning. They need to write the scripts, nail down a budget and schedule, decide and find a time slot, get VAs, decide character designs, put together a staff team, plan out the marketing and merchandise, etc. Actually animating happens at basically the last step and typically continues for the latter episodes even after the series starts airing.

so when does the animating start?
are they literally doing it on the fly per week?

>MGQ turned into an anime OVA series.
how in blazes could that be pulled off?

>A-1
This has to be a sick joke at this point.

i know nothing about anime studios and shit
educate me

Keep it ecchi and focus on the main story line over the fights. No snuff.

the fights can be kept just remove pleasure attacks and make the dialoge imply sexing if he loses.

>high school

Animation work typically starts in the last 6 months of production although certain key animations may be done before then and used for promotional material. They also need time to edit the material together. Typically an episode is fully complete a few weeks before it airs (although most of it may be done months before then) unless they are really far behind (Which was the case with Seed Destiny where due to script delays during production holding things up they were literally finishing episodes a day or two before they were set to air and it is actually the reason the series had so many recap episodes, especially the back to back ones).

Keep in mind that the episodes are not done in a linear manner.

I'm not saying don't have the fights at all. I'm saying that should be the side dish. A little action can help. For example fighting Granberia. That can be part of keeping within the main storyline and give a little action.

what I wonder if it would be mostly a comedic tone or would it be serious?

Succubus best girl.

have you ever read Violinist of Hameln?
not the anime which was just grimdark but the manga that switch from serious to comedy relief organically throughout the story?
I think something like that would work for this.

Shut ur fucking mouth. Dullahan is best and she will win the teacher's dick.

Sensei best girl.

Like I care about your opinion.

It´s dead on arrival. Expect alot of QUALITY and a shit adaptation in general.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa all over again?

denpa kyoushi

Complete with vampire school girl.

>ywn have a hot steamy sex with yuki onna chan

why even live

>a shit adaptation in general.
dont know the source material so i dont care

>Fucks a stuff bear
Shit woman. Needs to return to hell like all Succubi.

I can't read moon. Someone translates the staff.

And here my hope is shattered and replaced with despair.

Cancel this shit inmediatly.

Girls are not thick enough.

>Monster Girls
>not acutally monstrous.
then why call it monstergirls?

marketing