ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス

1st Saturday of the Month

IT's TIME Sup Forums, MOGRA SATURDAY!!

GET IN HERE

ustream tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
Chip Tanaka
AJURIKA
KoC_kun a.k.a. droplamp (from H.K.WORKS / 合法ロリパーティー)

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA) ※お休み
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■TimeTable
23:00~23:40 kei。/すーすけ & 310 •

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845252
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get in here fagets

My favorite thread of the month.
Thanks as always, MOGRAnon.

dey be gassin'?

Cool

>hip tanaka

There is no way this is streamed
right?

>Eigo on my MOGRA
Absolutely disgusting.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC

pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old ones
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u

new one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

Again, Next Mogra event is on the FIRST Saturday of October (Saturday 1st)
Follow it for updates and visit /ghost/ to keep you informed.

Also please, try to maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to minimum or better in 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in Ghost post mode to avoid all the shitposting.

It's time

>KoC_kun a.k.a. droplamp (from H.K.WORKS / 合法ロリパーティー)
This is going to be good.

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix (This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month)
- Mogra Anniversary (As a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do 2 days [Saturday/Sunday] that are the more Sup Forums related ones)
- Anison Matrix Anniversary (One day event, always first Saturday of May)
- New Year Countdown (Last day of the year)

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

>Not liking Tropical House

No you

kyaa~ MOGRAnon daisuki!

oyashiro sama don't hurt me

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

Good start.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Taku/Page, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, not other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important

just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.

In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

Death Grips live at Mogra when?

Higurashi OP is so damn good.

Hopefully they'll play some Risa Taneda songs today.

>23:00~23:40 kei。/すーすけ & 310 • 23:40~00:20 melo/DeLPi
>00:20~01:00 KoC_kun/DeLPi
>01:00~01:40 chip tanaka/すーすけ & 310
>01:40~02:20 esupa/すーすけ & 310
>02:20~03:00 AJURIKA/DeLPi
>03:00~03:40 HokBoy/すーすけ & 310
>03:40~04:20 chefoba/DeLPi
>04:20~05:00 Oblongar/すーすけ & 310
>wasting kei at the begining
Only chefoba might be cool today.

Trash day like usual.

Serious question: why is her name still included in the pasta? It's not like she'll ever perform at Mogra again.

>KoC_kun
Looking forward to this.
Too bad all of my shit is broken so I can only watch in a browser.

For the ones comming now.

23:00 •

So how was the anniversary?

Does it really make a difference, watching it on ustream vs MPC?

shakugan no shana?

i miss this series

Day 2 was god tier, they played Taku Inoue's set without cutting it.

GET NINE
E
T

N
I
N
E

Really good, day 2 was the peak together with the beginning of day 3.

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 3 GUEST DJ.

(1/2)

▼Chip Tanaka
1980 - Nintendo of arcade games, G & W development of, NES, involved in the sound development of the Game Boy.
Game software "MOTHER" series, "Dr. Mario," "Metroid," "Super Mario Land" number composed the game music, etc.. "Pocket camera" planning and development.
1997-present, maker of many of the music of the TV anime "Pokemon" as a composer, "Tanaka, Koichi".
In the "adult swing," "Chip tanaka" name since 2007, doing live activities using Ableton Live, etc. Tokyo club.
hirokazutanaka com

▼AJURIKA
After Bandai Namco studio left the company in 2013, free lyrics written, composer, orchestrator, working as a DJ.
Released from the British psychedelic trance label Psy Core "SamuraiDamacy" Ya
Idol Master "Nation Blue", Sumire UESAKA "revolutionary Broadway ideologist alliance", etc.
Engaged in a wide range from dance music to the song material.
Game in the Tekken and Ridge Racer is, Katamari Damacy, participation to the drum of the gurus and the like.
Image LIne Company music production software FL is famous as a power user of Studio of, have been described sequence and the company in the web DEADMAU5, MADEON like.
ajurika com
twitter com / AJURIKA
facebook com / ajurika

muh clorox

It isn't a big difference, but Ustream seemed to lag behind the last time I was using it. I usually crop the video to 16:9 and fullscreen it. That's easier to do with livestreamer.

But also my tablet is stuck in a bootloop and the headphone jack on my phone is broken. So I can't switch to the app if I want to walk around.

Holy shit Bleach song

(2/2)

▼KoC_kun a.k.a. droplamp
Start the DJ activities as a member of the legal Lori party in 2011.
Impressed with Electronica domestic, Ambient, Chillout, prefer FutureGarage, play music selection with a refreshing sense of euphoria.
When it comes to 2013, including the music production by droplamp name, publish Anison remix around the soundcloud. Emotionally rich remix to bring out a sense of refreshing the world of work in fully to the shaft has been evaluated shows a distinctive presence.
Publish the EP "detritus ~ cerulean of each ~" to commemorate the first anniversary in April 2014. It published a number of Anison remix EP starting with this. To Anison remix compilation "A-Remix Nation", etc. are also participating. true tears, started from tomorrow of calm, and predilection anime P.A.WORKS production.

Also activities in as a unit "H.K.WORKS" with legal Lori party ally HokBoy than 2014. The emotional to the core, published a large number of anime songs remix was aware of the DJ Play and floor.
Publish the 2016 monolith slip and split EP "When They Cry EP". Not only in Tokyo, has been active play also appeared to local.
droplamp com
soundcloud com / droplamp
soundcloud com / h-k-works

yahallo! feels like week ago was really a month ago.

I liked it. Quite fun.

i can't fly

AJURIKA and Legendary chip Tanaka.

Some of the biggest names ever in Mogra

Kill yourself.

Based Mogra-user.
I needed an excuse to not go outside

>doing a small walk around the neighborhood at the warm summer evening while listening to the MOGRA stream

Sometimes it's nice.

>legal Lori party ally HokBoy

I want to learn more about these "legal loli parties".

This is really chill.

oh no you don't

Thanks anons.

No problem user, best excuse of the month.

>legal
Wouldn't trust google translator.

Morning everyone. What a week!

>namefagging for anything other than information posts
Should be permabanned. The archive search is getting fucked up with shitty blogposts. Kill yourself.

Amazing beat, really need this remix.

Best Mogra intro I've heard in at least 2 yrs. My hopes are high.

>progressive house

what song is this? holy shit, too comfy

he just got to the thread, chill user-kun

Yume Sekai from SAO

MOGRAnon is fine.
Any other trip/namefag should die in a fire.

dango my nigga

DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO

holy shit. so comfy.

DANGO DANGO DAI MOTHERFUCKERZOKU

Fuck off. He can post as user like the rest.

Never to early to begin crying, I see

>23:00~23:40 kei。/すーすけ & 310
It will go down in quality after this
This is simply too good

A BEST

It really is.

sheryl is better

Oblongar is also pretty good.

Ranka the best.

キラ~

oh noes

>tfw hurricane knocked out the power so I can't listen
;_;

>Ranka-fags
Anyway not the proper place for this

b-but i like melo and chefoba

>not knowing mogra threads are 90% Rankafags

>Ranka-fags
>-fags

For those who wish to get last week's Mogra Anniversay stream, there's a good collection on nyaa I posted up, but flepp did an amazing job providing chapters and posted one for audio and one for video.

Audio:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845252

Video
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=845253

Truly an amazing job.

Thanks for always making the threads, Mogranon!

>Sheryl-fag

daily reminder that she caused the Var.

She's great when she's paired with best girl

None of his stuff is even important to anything. Everyone knows how to look it up for themselves. He's the most useless namefag I've seen. At least the Recfag does something of value.

Always appreciated

Holy shit. Big thanks to you and flepp.
Really grateful because i couldn't watch the anniversary.

I doubt 90% are zentradi furry bestiality loving faggots with zero taste

Thanks as always ・Rec and also to Flep for the rips.
No problem user.

i miss uematsu

This is the first thread right?

Today Mogra is very Sup Forums

best prelude

Thanks to mogra namefag these threads are slowly becoming the same shit like r/a/dio threads. Go be gay elsewhere.

For the ones coming now.

23:40 •

It makes sense considering the guests. I wonder if they'll be streamed.

You're an idiot. It's not faggot-fag. It's faggotfag, you faggot.

Is this gonna be the best mogra since last september?

Best time of the month, here we go!

yeah, fucked that up terribly. but i won't delete it because autists like you would call it out anyway

shovels are meh

For those who are interested regarding what is going on with the liveripper and the storage of Mogra content read below. You are free to skip this post if you don't care.

Main server will be running EXSi which isn't the important part. Important part is that I'll put two different pools: one is chained SSDs for the OS and another chain for HDD. Lets just say that an additional 10+TB will be available. Furthermore there will be a backup matching the space size for, well, backing up.

As for the video themselves, they are still being stored. And yes, the 2012 batch I promised a while back, well, I'm organizing them as we speak. Been meaning to do that for a while, but I been busy with work and all that. I'll get them ready by the time Matrix ends. Happy (late) birthday Mogra!

COSMOSU

Doing god's work.

AJURIKA was the last time he was at a Matrix.

I hope you don't get a C&D.

I'm digging this set a lot