Steroids

Why aren't you roiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fucking cringola, OPetty can't draw a single reply on the most dime drawing board on all of Sup Forums.

i dont like needles

my fitness goals dont require them so i dont use them

Hard to get

Because I'm not a weak faggot.

Im not a chad

>ywn be a genetic freak

GIMMIE A FUCKIN MIC

I just have a hard time with it being ok to change someone's gender via hormones, but not ok if some dude wants to get jacked. I would if they were legal just for recovery and injury prevention.

I love the videos where they're trying to put subtitles for everything he says, but at random points it's just question marks.

i want to feel like soft bubbly mush, not like rocks.

Because I like my 9in. cock.

The 1ml IM injections feel so sore for a day or two, barely worth it.

Hop down to Tijuana and load up, could even sell some on the side.

Mainly expense, my teacher taught my class how to safely use steroids in the long term back when I was becoming a P.T

I have no incentive to do so; I'm not an athlete, a fitness model or even an actor. As far as improving appearance for its own sake, or to appear more attractive to the opposite sex, most women don't find steroid enhanced physiques attractive. In fact, it's surprising what they do find attractive.

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Take d-boll or anavar in pill form.

side effects, supply from dubious sources due to illegal status, possible addiction...I imagine it would suck as to get fucking huge, and then have to go off and go back to your normal self. You probably wouldn't even want to train anymore. And there's no way lifelong steroid use can be good for your health. Maybe TRT in later stages of life to get some youthful vigor back.

Unless you're a nationally competitive lifter or bodybuilder, it seems like a dumb gamble.

> ask girls what they are attracted to
> expects honest answer

Trust me user. The women you want to stick your penis in don't like dad bods. Brad Pitt in Fight Club was probably using some anti muscle wasting drugs (anavar) and fat burners clenbuterol) to stay shredded up the whole movie. If you think you get that body passively you're smoking crack.

Because it makes you bleed out the end of your dick and countless other horrors.
I'll work out and eat right instead thanks.