Podesta admitting he believes in the existence of intelligences from other planets...

Podesta admitting he believes in the existence of intelligences from other planets. Selling earthling children to the highest bidder.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtpsjJwCvVw&t=21s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Please vote for us and we'll release fake documents saying aliens are real.

#thetruthisoutthere

Interest in aliens is characteristic of very intelligent people who understand Rick and Morty. Of course I wouldn't expect pol to be among them.

Humans are good the main export of the secret space programs either for sex or to be turned into cyborgs as scouts and soldiers. They are always keen to acquire new offworld technology and podesta maybe does have some ets for customers.

Sorry guys. Pizzagate is exposing you all. Nothing will stop this. Kill yourselves now.

>Be Tony Rodrigues
>Trash talk some illuminati's son while in grade school in Michigan
>Be abducted in the night by Ets or maybe military disguised as ets?
>Be tortured and trained as psychic
>Work predicting whether drug planes in Peru will crash in the mountains or not
>Be sold off to some Pizzagate slavers in Seattle when psychic skills are lost
>Live at the mansion until a drug regime change sickens him
>Sold off to Military Industrial Complex
>End up in a German Speaking Secret Space Program
>Do bad on aptitude tests and end up a slave on a cargo ship
>Slave away for twenty years
>Be age regressed, memory wiped and taken back in time to the night of his abduction
>Feel weird the next morning but resume a normal kid's life
>Start to remember and go public in 2015 before pizzagate breaks

youtube.com/watch?v=52w1upGkVBA

What do you think Pol?

Also a lot of the missing 411 people probably get sex slaved or cyborged up for/by ets.

I think you are scared out of your mind because your NWO just got COMPED!

Whoa I'm a supporter of pizzagate when I realized that it was real almost a year ago and that cathy obrien and ted gunderson were telling the truth I thought it was terrible but at the same time am all for the truth being heard. But once you truth far enough into the illumanati, pizzagate materials it goes into the offworld space programs. just saying.

And there is some shit going down tomorrow it seems.

I'm interested in aliens, but not in aliens being announced by a bunch of social engineers who are going to use the disclosure for their advantage. Fuck that.

They are unironically actually demons. The government(s) are going to cover this and say aliens.

>>

>>

>>

Give it up guys. Just get the rope and hang yourselves already.

Based. I wish podesta had sold me as a sex slave to grey aliens when I was a child.
>tfw you will never be molested by ET

I know there is life on other planets. But what point is their intelligence when we have none here? We have wicked rule right now so the good is useless until the tables are turned.

yep.

Nice pic of the ISS.

Here have another.

magic is actually real
psychedelics are banned because they are keys to interacting with interdimensional beings
some of church is real with ancient rituals but a lot of it is lost or corrupted

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Black Knight satellite, supposedly extraterrestrial in origin.

/thread

>some of church is real