The Pajeet Question

Hear me out, Sup Forums.

While the pajeet in his current form is an uncivilized brute, were we not once living in similar squalor? Why should we bother trying to civilize gooks, who eat dogs; spics, who refuse to integrate and learn the Queen's English. We all know the nigger cannot be civilized.

Whereas, the modern poo has grown up in a system that has taught them that fair skinned Aryans are the most valuable members of society, to say nothing of the fact that they are already partly race-mixed and share many common beliefs and linguistic and cultural elements with us. Comparatively, the problem of street-shitting is relatively small and easily solved. I would submit that no other culture is more pro-white than the Hindu poo, and with the additional 1.2 billion, including the highly skilled autistic labor, we would actually stand a chance against the rest of the sub-human populations.

Thoughts? Is it possible to redeem the poo into the natural labor caste for an Aryan empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qych3WYNViA
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE
ibtl.in/blog/2024/inventing-aryan-race-max-muller/
indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/
swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really
ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/
web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml
tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/
ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/
stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm
stephen-knapp.com/death_of_the_aryan_invasion_theory.htm
stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why waste effort trying to civilize them when there are a bunch of uncivilized degenerate whites

Because if we replace the niggers with pajeets whites will civilize themselves

Quick bump

so white civilization depends on pajeets, interesting theory

The poos will save us because, autistic as they might be, they arnt completely cucked. Try being a Muslim and even rent out an appartment in a Hindu neighbourhood, ( which are the nice ones) you gonna get lynched. Try going out with goys at night and be a degenerate whore, you gonna get raped. Try and talk shit to your poo husband, you gonna get bitch lasagna. They value tradition, family. Only people complaining here about poos are those who couldn't compete in the IT sector. You can call them autistic, smelly whatever, if they can do your job for less, you gonna get pooed.

I see potential in the Indian people. They remind me of the Irish.

>pajeets
>civilized
top kek streetshitter.

It only depends on pajeets insofar as they are the natural ally of white men vs the sub-human hordes. Like how the race of men and hobbits are natural allies.

Checked.

t. Spic

christ, these fucking creatures.

American foreign policy has been funding the state sponsor of terrorism next door to India for 40? 50 years?

The question is, why would India want to join a pro-US axis when they can easily form an EU-Iran-Australia-ASEAN axis to balance China instead?

POO

Because in the inevitable war against the chinks and the pakis you need the American Airforce/ navy. It would make it easier. This isn't HOI4. The us far outstrips anyone in millitary tech.

Share common beliefs and cultural elements like eating and bathing in poo?

poos are the future superpower i think, let's get on their good side and help them resist what went wrong in the west from happening in pooland

The US should stop fucking funding Pakistan, independent of anything else. They literally turn around and give everything to the Taliban.

The EU and ASEAN can't contain China; the only country that can legitimately stand up to the Russia/China alliance is the US; and I don't think it would make much of a difference even if Russia wasn't allied with China.

IN

India will be great once Kalki cleans the shit off the streets and brings back the caste system.

Why the fuck would we need this mixed race abbo trash in Europe or CANZUK?

LOO

Look it's the autistic spic that only posts poo memes. Why do you pretend like Mexico is any better? If you weren't such shitty subhumans the US wouldn't be this fucked.

The assumption you make is that US naval hegemony will still be as relevant
1) in 20 years
2) in a 2-front assault on India
The last time that happened, the US intervened on the side of Pakistan thanks to Kissinger.

Pakistan should be glassed, but Hindu Indian girls are the only group I would unapologetically racemix with.

Shit in street

Because it's either that or the complete and total destruction of the West

> gooks are below pajeets
> pajeets are above mestizos
remember to sage all buttblasted poos

you don't need to be gassed, but you have to go back.

lol @ mestizo mongrels hating on supreme Indians

kek, like they are sending the women over to america.
atleast poos and chinks seem to be intelligent.

POO

>you have a nose like a jew
Based pajeet. How many niggers, spics, and mudshits call people out for being kikes? I told you the pajeet was an ally.

India can fix it's own fucking problems, we have so many brainwashed morons needing to be purged that can't even comprehend that there's only two sexes.

Red pilled as fuck

>die of diarrhea
how would having a toilet help them shit less?

This literal shit right here is why antibiotic resistance is a thing

You're not very bright young pajeet are you?

How do you say indians are dirty street shitters in Spanish?

>were we not once living in similar squalor?
Name another civilization with India-tier street-shitting filth. It has never existed.

Sucios cagacalles.

holy shit that is sad

Poor Juan is mad that he is not allowed in the US.

How does it feel knowing that India would glass Mexico if they ever went to war?

Your shitty may mays can’t save you Pablo. Go build that wall.

>mestizos like jews
>mudshits don't fucking despise jews
lurk moar faggot. every race on earth has reason to call out and hate kikes. niggers are just too dumb to direct their rage at their actual problems.

That's not why antibiotic resistance exists, idiot. It's because hospitals prescribe antibiotics for no reason and people don't finish the full course of them, which allows the bacteria population to recover with the few cells that were more resistant and then spread through the hopsital from sick person to sick person.

>Name another civilization with India-tier street-shitting filth. It has never existed.
Asia, the whole fucking asia is an open designated shitting street and apefrica too.

Good God!!
>Leave me alone Im in America, and not interested.
>die
>plz respond
>I love you

Poo logic

POO

Stupid spic fell for bait hook line and sinker.

I remember around 10 years ago when the MSM was virtue-signaling hard by labeling her the "world's most beautiful woman." Sure, she's very beautiful, but (((they))) were clearly patting themselves on the back.

POO

>pretending spics hate jews
Bullshit. Spics are the most race-mixed of all, and they're greedy little shitskins as well. Stop pretending like you don't have to go back, Jose.

>mudshits despise jews
Kek. You know ISIS is a Mossad operation, right?

>Be indian
>defecate in open street.
>get sick
>Hmmm.jpg
>Get antibiotics Over the Counter because fucking India
>Horizontal_Gene_Transfer.mp4

There are numerous medical publications over this exact subject you retard.

My INT is 9, taco bender

t. Spics pretending they're white
Also your graphic is bullshit; there was a fucking cholera epidemic in Mexico a few years ago and there are still bans on importing leafy greens from Mexico because they fertilize their fields with the sewage from Mexico City.

You will always be headless

I wonder if they counted the turd that i took in the middle nowhere 6 years ago when i was driving to Guatemala?

Fucking street shitters.

That 82IQ of yours is really showing, streetshitter.

i didn't say they aren't mongrels or that they can stay, i'm saying you're a tard if you think they give a flying fuck about the holocaust. they either dislike kikes or have no opinion

I get the whole "ISIS doesn't attack Israel" meme, but Muslims literally hold a holocaust denial convention every year.

The point isn't to say any of them are white or inherently human- just to say kikes are parasites which legitimately need to be gassed in order to prevent WW3

This whitey gets it. Also cheq'D.

I fucking knew you had saved that you fucking curry gobling.

>no opinion
That's a problem.
>holocaust denial makes you based
So since all of Western Europe criminalizes holocaust denial, I guess muslims are our natural allies? Your spic IQ is showing, Paco.

one second your POOing the next...

>87- 88
Great job streetshitter.

>literally admitting he shits on the street
>calling others out for shitting on the street
I saved it because you are a street shitter.

the life of the streetshitter.

>87-88
>meaning your lead poisoned fecal retards are 30 years old
>by spic standards that means they already have 5 kids
Disgusting.

You are fucking retarded aren't you? Read the fucking post again and please tell me how i was normalizing streetshitting.

Nah your best chance for getting good pajeets are not Hindus but
>parsies(Zoroastrians)
>north eastern people search for mainly Christians from other parts of India
> people from the state of Kerala

>i have taken a dump on the road
t. disgusting street shitter

jesus you're retarded, when did i say muslims are based?
most of the time, i deeply care that whites are becoming extinct, but then there are times like this; in which i truly wish 99.99% of humanity would just fucking die already. Bill Gates dindu nuffin depopulation now

>wishing whites would die
t. Spic

>an abyss of degeneracy

Parsis are kill. Too much incest.

I'm done with you retardo.

Lets throw Kashmiris and Tamilians into the mix, too. Tamilians are Keralites right? Or the other way around? I highly admire Tamilians.

>assuming everyone who hopes you die, but not until you live to see the day your kid comes out a gay nigger lover is not white
t. retarded

The Myth of Aryan Invasion in India - Dr. David Frawley - India Inspires Talks
youtu.be/qych3WYNViA

The Collapse of Aryan Invasion Theory and the prevalence of Indigenism
youtu.be/uyeJ5aUaw0o

Scientific Verification of Vedic Knowledge - Full Length
youtu.be/ZQLZwSPq2Rw

How Germans Distorted Hindu Ideas Which Led to Nazism: Rajiv Malhotra
youtu.be/VJZ4LARPMJU

Rajiv Malhotra explains the genesis of the Aryan Dravidian Myth
youtu.be/Z_aXkwP2Shg

Dr Subramanian Swamy exposing Aryan Dravidian Theory
youtu.be/-2P34vGE0Dw

Aryan Invasion Theory Exposed By Sri Rajiv Dixit Ji
youtu.be/5Y3ZFvRfZXE

ibtl.in/blog/2024/inventing-aryan-race-max-muller/

indiafacts.org/aryan-invasion-myth-21st-century-science-debunks-19th-century-indology/

swarajyamag.com/culture/migrations-yes-but-aryan-migrations-not-really

ibtl.in/news/exclusive/1625/aryan-invasion-theory-used-for-divide-and-convert-:-exposed-by-fresh-genetic-research/

web.archive.org/web/20060705184146/http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/history/history5.shtml

tamilandvedas.com/2014/10/11/hindu-kings-who-ruled-syria-and-turkey/

ramanan50.wordpress.com/2015/06/12/hindu-kings-of-iraq-turkey-syria-lebanon-egypt-italy-mitanni-empire/

stephen-knapp.com/solid_evidence_debunking_aryan_invasion.htm

stephen-knapp.com/death_of_the_aryan_invasion_theory.htm

stephen-knapp.com/aryan_invasion_theory_the_final_nail_in_its_coffin.htm

>Tamilians are Keralites right?

No. The Tamils who live in Kerala are either homeless scavengers or manuel workers

no they aren't....try living amongst them...I do. Its so rough, they are legit all retards who swarm and rape women and always try to be the toughest guys in the world....but only if theres 10 of them and they always stink of BO and have the dumbest beards and shaved arms with stubble growth

pajeet vs juan

>Manuel workers
There are no Mexicans in India user

> i truly wish 99.99% of humanity would die
Whites are more than .001% of humanity. You wished for white people to die. You are a spic and everyone knows it. You should voluntarily deport yourself.

>retardo
Kek. Spics cannot into English.

t. pajeet who wishes he was white.
im not a filthy dumb mongrel beaner spic scum, nor am i so fucking desperate for "allys" that im going to pretend FUCKING POOS are actual people. kill yourself. have some pride.

ITT: poo diaspora under Canadian and US flags. You street shitters will never be civilised

Those are pakis, leaf.

Dude in England they just tosses shit I to the street froom buckets in the house. The Thames was shit, blood, body parts, etc.

t. Ahmed

>i'm not a filthy dumb mongrel beaner spic scum
Yeah, you're definitely filthy dumb mongrel beaner spic scum.

not all whites, but liberal whites and retards who wan't Indian niggers to fight along side them should die immediately. i don't see anyone besides Juan hating on poo's here, and hey, fuck Juan, so yes, everyone but me and mummy should die.