Danganronpa

Why is Mikan such a whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jGv6N_4sA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alright, I'm making an infographic.
As it turns out, every DR character's personality can be described in its entirety by combining two Sup Forums boards.
Here's what we have so far:

Gundham Tanaka
>/an/ + /x/

Teruteru Hanamura
>/ck/ + /lgbt/

Touko Fukawa
>/lit/ + /hc/

Chihiro Fujisaki
>Sup Forums + /d/

Mukuro Ikusaba
>/k/ + /u/

Soda
>/r9k/ + /o/

Ibuki Mioda
>Sup Forums + /s4s/

Junko Enoshima
>/cgl/ + Sup Forums

Chiaki Nanami
>/vr/ + /tg/

Sonia Nevermind
>Sup Forums + /x/

Hopeman
>Sup Forums + Sup Forums

Nekomaru Nidai
>Sup Forums + /adv/

Kyoko Kirigiri
>/diy/ + /adv/
"tell them Naegi."

Byakuya Togami
>/biz/ + /diy/
"TELL THEM NAEGI"

Yasuhiro Hagakure
>/x/ + /an/
"30% huh... only 126 but still high as hell"

Sayaka Maizono
>Sup Forums + /cgl/

Leon Kuwata
>Sup Forums + Sup Forums

Mondo Owada
>/o/ + /fit/

Pikachu/frying-pan-chan
>/vp/ + /ck/

I'd like some help coming up with board combinations for every character for the infographic, and also suggestions for sprite/artwork for each.
Thanks a fuckton, stay strong juzoboys, etc., etc.

Holy autism

>Best theory so far
>It was all a dream
>Naegi passed out when he entered Hope's Peak
>All of his classmates are standing there around him trying to wake him up
>Junko is the villain because she scares him (too hot for a beta)
>Everything is explained

HOPED

new theory:
Ibuki is the mastermind

facts:
>Ibuki was being mind controlled when she was killed, didnt think her death was real
>Ibuki could then wake up and hatch her scheme
>Ibuki was a Despair, probably wants to see the Future Foundation destroyed
>Ibuki has fans across the world who would give their lives for her and help set up the killing game
>Ibuki can imitate anyone's voices, even Monokuma's

thoughts/questions/concerns?

Regular Mikan isn't a whore, she just wants people to not bully her, she was used to that

Despair Mikan is a whore because Junko broke her, I guess

As soon as he was announced to be a SHSL animator, red flags should have gone off
When it was revealed he was secretly a member of class 77 all along who happened to be conveniently missing from DR2, you should have known better

He could have been a part of literally any other class just like candybitch & co, but he isn't
The fact that he's been shoved into class 77 and is a main cast member of both arcs pretty blatantly suggests that he is going to be a significant factor in the endgame twists

She's not on the level of Sonia.

These threads become unreadable over the weekends.

That's one spuki theory

Nobody post on this thread, it was made by a cancerous namefag, it's bound to turn into shit later on

>Teru /lgbt/ not /d/ or at least /s/
>Junko /cgl/ not /fa/
>Yasuhiro is Gundam and not /biz/ + /x/

>Mondo
>fit
He doesn't even lift

>Despair Mikan
she was already a whore before that shit, see the ep wtih twogami faggot, stay mad your shitty waifu is slut

Sonia is a rape victim, user. Didn't you read her free time convos?

Sage and make a non-cancerous thread.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank you for listening my thoughts.

No best theory is that it's all a cross-media series made by a bunch of high-school nerds: Toko, Ryota, Hifumi, Chihiro etc.
Junko's evil because the writer, Toko, hates her because she's attractive

Mikan ain't my waifu, she did exactly what I said though

Chisa goes to Ryota's anime room and meets Junko
Junko decides to swap places with her
Junko can become the new teacher and despair them like that and Chisa could be a good replacement for Junko
Best thing would be Chisa actually being Ryoko and "Junko" in DR0, while the real Junko is the monokuma maid working on the reserve course and furthering her own plans
Junko doesn't tell anyone and tries to figure out how well Chisa can play her part after being mind-cracked by Yasuke to use her as a long-term replacement
Yasuke actually was a true Ultimate Despair and not really Junko's childhood friend but that was just the memories implanted in Chisa, or maybe he is her childhood friend it's irrelevant
Nobody knows about the body swap except Yasuke, who is then supposedly killed while actually he just disappears and infiltrates the FF in order to hijack the NWP for despair purposes after rewriting Chisa's and Mukuro's memories into believing he's dead, and Junko herself, Chisa doesn't know because they messed with her head, Mukuro doesn't realize because she was messed with too
Before Mirai-hen Junko and Yasuke found another person to replace her again and killed her to start off Mirai
Yasuke is leading the assault on Jabberwock while Junko is taking care of the killing game
Junko and Yasuke use the same process used for making Izuru to give Chisa the Analyst talent to let her take Junko's place
Ryoko is actually a temporary byproduct to have Junko's personality implanted and Chisa's being destroyed like Hajime's was, and since they're not just implanting a talent but a whole personality unlike with Izuru it's necessary to have this temporary phase where the old personality is crushed as the new one slowly takes place

People voted for /cgl/ over /fa/
plus her actual persona isn't based around fashion.

mmk
so what, /asp/ then?

>As soon as he was announced to be a SHSL animator, red flags should have gone off
Many did but most thought it was far-fetched.

Naegiri kiss when.

So that's what she was talking about

He lifted one dumbbell, at least.

Are you saying that's a bad thing? Mikan being a filthy slut is exactly the reason I like her.

I want to smell Mukurou

Soon, my friend

THE SMUGEST

Me too

But Mikan isn't even a good slut

I'm just pointing out a fact, user. Mikan is a whore. Pic related.

I mean, either love her as a whore or not love her at all like this user . I certainly wouldn't love her, but that's subjective it seems.

She thought she was in danger though, she really doesn't want to act like that

will anyone be surprised when it turns out Junko is the mastermind?

It was just me not wanting to believe it, admittedly. What Chisa says to him at the end of Despair 8 all but confirms it now though.

>smug about getting blown up by a tickle-loving hit man
Mukuro's weird. I want more of these side characters interacting with each other, but it's too late for that now I guess.

>she really doesn't want to act like that
Yeah, sure she didn't. Whatever you say, user.

Yes, surprised and angry

>Naegi sacrifices himself on live tv for hope
>Its like a hope virus that spreads to everyone watching
>He starts to slip away
>Sees a bright light
>Slender fingers with long red nails caress his cheek
>Blonde hair drapes his face, he looks into the smiling blue eyes above him
>Tears from the blue eyes fall on his face
>They cuddle and drift off into eternity together
>Naegi's last emotion as he dies is a smile and a tear

Notice the tears? Compare it with her Despair-self. It's not that she wanted to do it, she thought it was the only way he would 'forgive' her and not beat her.
It's a side effect of all her abuse.
Learn more about abuse and psychological effects, fool.
She was forcing herself to accept what she thought would happen to her anyway, because she's been forced to strip and abused in the past.

You don't have to be a Mikanfag to understand basic psychology, user. Not everyone who defends her is a Mikanfag you know, they just pay more attention to details.
Did you even play Island Mode?

_________me three__________________

>this thread

Maybe you should watch the rest of the episode.
I don't even like Mikan, but at least not for wrong reasons

Best ending

Prove me wrong? Pro tip you can't

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Just lobotomize my shit up, familia.

Cry more

R E T C U N T

Stop deluding yourselves, she's giving her body away willingly, escalating the situation.
She's a whore who probably gave her body a few more times in middle and high school for attention.

Part 2: Fall into despair

I have a theory.

It won't be brainwashing anime

Mikan would just fuck her class for days into despair

Fact: Remnants of Despair are only members of 77th class, because they are only ones who fucked Mikan

Mikan is true ultimate despair who uses false stand-in people (like Junko) to shield away

>for attention.
Nice, we can ignore you now.
You people just hate Mikan for the wrong reasons, at least I don't like her but I know what she's doing

I'm ok with this.

Where are the retcons?
The end of DR0 made it pretty clear matsuda thought junko was using her

>Mikan fucks everyone to despair
Cool

youtube.com/watch?v=9jGv6N_4sA8

Aren't you that namefag that spams OPs of Nenecchi hate on Sup Forums?

> but is forced to watch a despair video as his forbidden action

Nigga, you high. It's pretty fucking obvious if you don't have rocks for brains that Mitarai's NG code is to 'never disobey a direct order'. He's probably an unwilling pawn of the mastermind, at most.

He's STILL following Kirigiri around after Kazuo told him to stick with her, even though the fucking exit was right in front of him. He doesn't feel like a despairfag, but more of a bullied, guilt-ridden person who's trying to make up for his own perceived sins.

Every single character has NG codes themed around directly playing off their failures in life. Pic related.

Kirigiri's is almost surely something like 'do not make an incorrect deduction', or, more likely, 'do not make an mistaken accussation'. because of her unwillingness to act without 'sufficient evidence'. It also explains why she's, appropriately, being overly cautious with sharing her theories.

Optionally, Kirigiri could have a NG code along the lines of 'never allow the survivor counter to not decrement while people are sleeping', is awoken while everyone else is asleep, and was responsible for the deaths so far. After all, she prioritizes her own life above anyone else's, because she (rightfully) sees herself as the only one who can solve the mystery, unmask the mastermind, and save whoever is left. Heck, she literally does this in DR1 with Naegi, though it was slightly less intentional since Monokuma ended the debate early.

Best theory
>she doing
?

>Mikan would just fuck her class for days into despair
Why that would give them despair, though?

>Mikan is true ultimate despair
That would be glorious

>All this Mukuroposting

This thread has redeemed itself, maybe there is hope for us

Stay strong my friends

This is what you don't get: If you grew up thinking it's okay to flaunt your body away for attention, then you're a slut. Plain and simple.

You're a likely cum dumpster.

n-no bully

>her dislike of "oversized objects" stems from her how long it took for her to turn Nidai over to despair, whose heart of gold is almost as big as his dick

>Shit OP dissing best girl
>namefag

Fuck you

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE OP NAMEFAG IS A HIYOKOFAG

Who do you really hate more, Hiyoko or Mikan?

Never.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Do I really need to copypasta the counter to this in each thread, my friend?

TFW going to fucking die again

I like my sluts sloppy and clumsy.

>for attention
But that's now what she's doing, that was my point

Part 3: Look towards the future.

>such a shitty character she has to die twice
Koala knows exactly what he's doing

don't shoot the messanger bro

What is your opinion on Leon "Did nothing wrong" Kuwata?

Pic related are together in hell, forever

Remember when people thought the Robutt was Chiaki in disguise?

Always remember that no matter how shitty your hypotheses is, it won't be as far off base as that one was.

>best girl
hahaahah

? She doesn't want or thinks it's OK to do it? She even stated so in Island Mode...
And the meme "for attention" was already killed by the books and the original version. It was people misunderstanding one line from the translated version.

If you hate her, hate her for other reasons, instead of making up shit. It just shits up the thread and gets nowhere.

Hivemind

And yeah, Leon is pretty lit. Maizono a shit though

I thought it was Monaca in disguise
and then it turned out to be half-true

Too bad the main point of DR is that good characters always die

Chiaki is so good she had to die twice for maximum despair

Why did Nagito say he didn't know who Izuru was in DR2 Chapter 0 when he apparently met him beforehand?

Except Robutt is AI Chiaki

SERIOUSLY I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS THE ROBOT IS MOVING ON ITS OWN DESPITE MONOCA BEING GONE

YOU DUMB FUCKS

YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKS

Reporting in, brother!

I believe at this point he's either baiting or just ignoring all the counter arguments all together, for the sake of his theory.

He literally has brain cancer

Third best guy

He's okay

Retcon, most likely.

Or Kodaka forgot.

Either way, it's your fault for taking DR seriously enough to remember this detail

>autopilot
did you know robots are an established entity in Danganronpa?

Yeah, but not Alzheimer. He clearly remembers everything else.

Reporting, Juzofriend

Who needs punching?

>Autopilot
And Autopilot just so happens to include "Protect Naegi?"

ONE HELL OF AN AUTOPILOT BRA

God bless, that's my thought as well my friend. Let's just ignore it!

Every normalfriend we can get our hands on, my friend! That, and Monday we'll punch a door and Candygirl if she dares to face us!

Yeah thinking it's okay to do it is still slutty.
I mean, if you think it's okay to fuck men that casually, not even giving due care to your chastity, then you're a slut. There is no argument to this.

Sluts are inexcusable. Just admit it. I mean, I'm not even saying she's bad but she's a whore.

It's like saying, "well she just takes the property of other people, but because she was raised to think it's okay in society (even though she clearly has some form of control over her actions), it's okay". It is not.

It wasn't about protecting Naegi, it just wanted to kill Munakata because he obviously is Despair.

>Hajime hanging out with the cool kids