Anime only you liked

also what does Sup Forums think of murder princess

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFldXtQXktA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's meh tier

Great OP

Didn't understand why so many people were dropping pic related. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I also liked it

SAO, if you turn off your brain it's fine

becuz it wasn't funny at all . and you laughed to the funservice

>if you turn off your brain it's fine
You can say that about literally anything. If you turn your brain off, getting sodomized by a horse would be fine.

She had a hard life

That made me cringe.

I can't "just turn my brain off", something tells me yours was turned off from the start.

dominikof

I genuinely enjoyed the first half because of my shit taste but once the second arc kicked in it all went to hell.

I liked murder princess also so the premise of your thread is false.

i liked the opening so much
youtube.com/watch?v=EFldXtQXktA

Kakyuusei ELF Ban anime.

It was never fansubbed, so that is the reason why nobody over here knows about it. It is one of the cases where a MC shows actual interest in women and isn't an emasculated dork about it.

Not that great. I liked Ratman by the same author a bit more at least until it got stupid at the end.

I don't know how I feel about the fact that I found this show through the opening after hearing it on an autistic Yu-Gi-Oh fan series on Youtube.

I always assumed I was in the minority for not liking this. The only good thing to come of it were doujins.

You're not a lone OP

Original body was cuter

I thought SAO was shit, but then I saw what most isekai WN/LN looked like.

>was cuter
It stayed around throughout. And the princess took it remarkably well that she became the maid, so she probably agreed.

Saya and the other girl look fucking cute so I think most people were like me and tried it because of their dick.

Come for the fanservice, stay for the feels...

nah you're just a retard who laughs to everything