What is it about us pol?

Why are we able to connect the dots? How do you guys manage to redpill friends and family. I’m not a genius but whenever I try to explain what the fuck is actually going on in this world, I’m looked like I am Alex fucking Jones.

Are we really that smart? Why aren’t NORMIES capable of digesting the web of lies and propaganda that we face daily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIkpxUVyRwo
deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
newswithviews.com/iserbyt/iserbyt120.htm
books.google.com/books?id=mP87PKf0Tm8C&pg=PA17&lpg=PA17&dq=communications revolution written word printing press&source=bl&ots=9aEyJsbJGo&sig=LFzPl-N9hYdUWdlJVvTQAt0azsc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnqv-Bo43XAhUh4oMKHeQZCZ4Q6AEITDAG#v=onepage&q=communications revolution written word printing press&f=false
englishtips007.blogspot.com/2016/08/communication-revolutions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AfaWiEMuatU
pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?&showtopic=20178
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look up cognitive dissonance.

The pain of truth is too much hence we rationalize away a lot of stuff.

Is this a joke?

The honest answer can only be provided if you provide family history, jobs, income, and other details. It's not that hard.

Turn off the Talmudvision and tune in to talking with other people. You know, kind of the way it's always been done.

>gets indoctrinated by propaganda on an anime image board
>wonders why people look at him like hes crazy

That's the best part though is when you drop a little bit too big of a truth bomb and somebody loses it and freaks out and calls you a conspiracy theorist.

Then you get to open bomb bay doors. This works best when they are captive, such as during a car ride.

>The honest answer can only be provided if you provide family history, jobs, income, and other details. It's not that hard.
>Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'
I don't know, user. Some of us just have the gift.

fuck off ahmed

A mix of woke and smarts. Depends how much of which.

search for the truth/facts and well uhhh end up in weird places

Racism is a disease

>Are we really that smart?
You are, actually. A fascinating thing that genuinely intelligent people discover as they age is what that gap means - it's not something easy to comprehend from within. We as all people make the assumption that other people are generally like us in fundamental ways - we breathe, we walk on our feet, we sleep, we eat, etc. We make the same assumptions about how we think but those turn out to be wildly incorrect. For a very intelligent person it can be exceedingly difficult to understand what it's like to be dumb because visualizing the lack of something is very difficult to do. Over time smart people tend to get some perspective on this as they discover the variance in outcomes throughout life. If you're really smarter than most people you'll understand what this means quite thoroughly by the time you turn 40 - when you're 20, it's far more difficult to place. So yes, you are smarter and that is why you're able to process more information, recognize a good source, draw connections between disparate topics, and see through the manipulative techniques of media and shilling. The average person really can't do these things and those who control us know this so they take advantage. What they are not able to do is defeat a bunch of people who are smarter than they are and are talking to each other - typically in human society our kind our spread out and found in small concentrations. When ever in history has there been an agglomeration of 40k super smart people talking deliberately about taboos and the power structures in their society? This result was inevitable.

Most people will never believe how true this is.

It takes time. Lot's of exposure and lots of rage bait. Tailor your approach based on your target demographic. Mom won't respond to the same stimuli that will get his almonds activated. Learn from psychological jewjitsu - humor is the best approach.

Hey do I recognize that fencing? That looks like that place in California where Mike Rupert broke silence and gave a phenomenal talk about CIA drug running way back when.

Still one of my favorite reccos to wake up normies. Brilliant talk.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIkpxUVyRwo
Skip to around 20:00 and watch until 30:00. Public school has been breeding mental retards for their gullibility and obedience. The modern "person" is not really human. They are nothing but talking meat.

>Sup Forums
>pretending to know about truth

lelllllll

>4ch background.png
lel wert?

It's all in research. Once you brain is programmed to look past BS, and see the underlining truth. Dots immediately connecy

The irony is that minorities are far more racist than whites. Openly so.

People aren't receptive to being sat down and persuaded of something, they generally reject it, especially if they've been conditioned otherwise.

You shouldn't be trying to sell your viewpoint so directly. Instead try calling out the worst examples of leftist insanity whenever the subject comes up. Slowly nudge them in the right direction.

yes. the zen of comped sushi.

I made that image specifically for Sup Forums. I've seen some people complain that transparency doesn't work on their phone or browser. Here have another.

Nope. You're definitely stupid.

Well. Being contrarian , skeptical and trolly is the main form of protest for us Autists.

It snowballed from there.

>specifically for Sup Forums
>phone
What kind of dirty normalfag are you that goes somewhere other than Sup Forums or cares about phonies?

Here:
deliberatedumbingdown.com/MomsPDFs/DDDoA.sml.pdf
Yes, I read the whole thing. Also own a paper copy.

Most people live for their stomachs and social status, and cannot, will not, mentally step out of the milieu into which the world has placed them. I personally believe virtually none of these people have souls (I think many species of animals do, however).

It's about meme aggregation. Can't have an unreadable redpill get spread.

Lol fuck off sharejew

You're not thinking like a Jew, though. If you don't train the goyim to do your work for you, they'll never execute the recursion.

No bragz here. I’m definitely above average iq. Probably an even balance of the two. I’m going insane.

This is interesting. The internet really has changed the way in which we are able to network with each other, and the nature of hyperlinks and archives mean that what once would have required an entire library to argue/prove can now be summed up in one tidy infographic and spammed to our hearts content. That + anonymity + high in openness means that ideas are pounded against one another until the only thing that remains is a pure, distilled essence of reality which is then combined with highly provocative and psychologically subversive techniques in order to systematically break down and destroy the thought filters that would otherwise prevent people from making the connections we do. And once you start to notice the patterns, you can't unsee them, which makes the entire process addicting and horrifying and liberating all at the same time. I almost threw up after my first round of redpills.

You're not supposed to fall for everything you see here dude. Some of it can be eye-opening but most of what is posted here is satire, propaganda, shitposting, or false information. Sup Forums also suffers from the same problem that Plebbit does in that much of the board succumbs to groupthink around certain topics. What you should be doing is learning to think critically and to question everything. Developing a discerning eye will serve you well in life. Oh, and don't try to minister to normies. Hide your power level around them, especially if you've fallen for some of the dumber stuff here. People will think you are weird and you will suffer for it. Instead, use your knowledge to improve yourself and get your house in order. When people see that you've got your shit together and you're an A+ man, they are more likely to follow your example and believe the things you say. Trust, anonbro.

Here's more redpills on the serf production lines of modern schooling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

newswithviews.com/iserbyt/iserbyt120.htm

We have Carnegie Corporation's plan written in 1934 entitled Conclusions and Recommendations: Report of the Commission on the Social Studies: American Historical Association, Investigation of the Social Studies in the Schools (Charles Scribner’s Sons, 1934, USA). Click on the following link that will download the Report to your computer: Carnegie Conclusions and Recommendations. The Report calls for using the schools to change America to a communist “planned economy” in the New World Order. If you do not have the time to click on the above site, the following quote may persuade you to do so and to read the entire book (168 pages):

Carnegie’s President David Hamburg also signed its agreement with the Soviet Academy of Science related to development of computer courseware in “critical thinking”/brain research (Marxism) for early elementary school children. That agreement was signed at the same time President Reagan signed the United States-Soviet Education agreements with former President Mikhail Gorbachev in 1985 that merged our two education systems.

>network with each other
Now you understand the merchants. They gain power by placing themselves between all other parties in order to control every move of the game. Meanwhile, they network freely among their own tribe.

They call this "arbitrage"

When you redpill normies, don't talk about conspiracy theories. You instantly lose them, use uncontested facts and statistics.

Now let's take the next step. Why do the Jews, who want to become God and rewrite the Talmud of reality want the singularity so bad?

Disintermediation. The entire plan is a growth of disintermeidation, where every bit of "you" and other "yous" and "reality" has to travel through the Jew-controlled singularity. Now they are merchants of reality, not just goods or money.

There is a concept in mass communications of information revolutions - we are in the third one. These occur periodically in history when new communications abilities have emerged and radically altered society as a result.

1 - The written word
2 - The printing press
3 - Computers/networked communications

books.google.com/books?id=mP87PKf0Tm8C&pg=PA17&lpg=PA17&dq=communications revolution written word printing press&source=bl&ots=9aEyJsbJGo&sig=LFzPl-N9hYdUWdlJVvTQAt0azsc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjnqv-Bo43XAhUh4oMKHeQZCZ4Q6AEITDAG#v=onepage&q=communications revolution written word printing press&f=false
englishtips007.blogspot.com/2016/08/communication-revolutions.html

>Carnegie Conclusions and Recommendations

Recommendations. . .

8. Under the moulding influence of socialized processes of living, drives of technology and science, pressures of changing thought and policy, and disrupting impacts of economic disaster, there is a notable waning of the once widespread popular faith in economic individualism; and leaders in public affairs, supported by a growing mass of the population, are demanding the introduction into the economy of ever-wider measures of planning and control. . .

Cumulative evidence supports the conclusion that, in the United States as in other countries, the age of individualism and laissez faire in economy and government is closing and that a new age of collectivism is emerging [Emphasis added] . . .

As to the specific form which this “collectivism,” this integration and interdependence, is taking and will take in the future, the evidence at hand is by no means clear or unequivocal. It may involve the limiting or supplanting of private property by public property or it may entail the preservation of private property, extended and distributed among the masses.

>interdependence
You know there was at one point a Declaration of Interdependence being proposed? How Luciferian can you get.

Also check out the word "communitarianism"

>red pilled myself on 9/11 in 2005.
>learned about the tyranny of Lincoln, Jekyll Island, Operation Northwoods, JFK, King Jr, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident, MK Ultra, Mockingbird, etc., etc., etc.
>talked about much of it to family/friends off and on ever since.
>regarded as a lunatic.
It has taken me over a decade to sway just my dad that there is much more than the official story going on and it took the recent Vegas shooting to get that far. I've still got a half dozen siblings and twice as many cousins to go. I've learned that you can't convert anyone. You can only provide information and let them go from there.

Word user. I’m currently arguing with the beautiful white gf about how I talk about politics too much. I realize that I’m just another man but fuck, why wouldn’t I want someone I love to know the truth. Why wouldn’t I want a better world for my offspring?

Shit's so out in the open that people don't want to confront it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfaWiEMuatU

pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?&showtopic=20178

Retired NASA Senior Executive Dwain Deets published his concerns on the matter at the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) as follows:

A Responsibility to Explain an Aeronautical Improbability
Dwain Deets
NASA Dryden Flight Research Center (Senior Executive Service - retired)
AIAA Associate Fellow

The airplane was UA175, a Boeing 767-200, shortly before crashing into World Trade Center Tower 2. Based on analysis of radar data, the National Transportation and Safety Board reported the groundspeed just before impact as 510 knots. This is well beyond the maximum operating velocity of 360 knots, and maximum dive velocity of 410 knots. The possibilities as I see them are: (1) this wasn’t a standard 767-200; (2) the radar data was compromised in some manner; (3) the NTSB analysis was erroneous; or (4) the 767 flew well beyond its flight envelope, was controllable, and managed to hit a relatively small target. Which organization has the greater responsibility for acknowledging the elephant in the room? The NTSB, NASA, Boeing, or the AIAA? Have engineers authored papers, but the AIAA or NASA won’t publish them? Or, does the ethical responsibility lie not with organizations, but with individual aeronautical engineers? Have engineers just looked the other way?

The above entry remained at the moderated AIAA Aerospace America Forum for approximately two weeks before being removed without explanation. Click "Who is Ethically Responsible" submitted by Dwain Deets at the Pilots For 9/11 Truth Forum for discussion on this entry at AIAA.

Would the average person either want to (A) fit into society and not know the truth or (B) know the truth and be an outcast.

Most are going to go with A. People don't really care about the truth as much as they care about being comfy and eating tasty food. The truth doesn't do much for them.

If you were one of these science/atheist retards, why would you care about the truth anyway? You're just going to die. Nothing matters but feeling good for as long as you can. This is where most normies are at.

BOTH TOWERS ARE STILL STANDING
THE PLANES WERE BEING PILOTED BY BOX CUTTERS
RUSSIA DID IT

Edgy leaf.

But you're mostly right. The other major factor is that when you go to Sup Forums you see the largely genuine feelings and opinions of millions of people from around the world. These are strong opinions that people share without worrying how it will reflect on them, which poisons social media like Facebook and Twitter for this kind of information. It doesn't take long to learn how to identify trolls, shills, and loud extremists, either.

I figured Trump would win in January 2016. I lost confidence after the grab him by the pussy scandal because of what I was seeing on Twitter. The only big surprise to me was that McConnell and Ryan maintained leadership rolls. I should have known better than to expect the GOP Congressmen to be able to read the wind. They really need to lurk moar.

The elite are dark occultists that have been hoarding and abusing secret occult knowledge of the nature of human psychology and the laws of reality to create to create a mass of mindless slaves, most people that browse Sup Forums are outcasts that are incompatible with the system which is why we can see outside of it.

In short the matrix is real and we have escaped it.

Because Sup Forums is retarded and you drank the kool-aid.

>not running the table on the matrix

Making the consumer do a little extra work to get the product is a technique used in marketing. You might be onto something.

>not a genius but ...I ..explain what the fuck is actually going on... like I am Alex fucking Jones.
>implying Alex joes has any clue
> no genius. Check flag. Yep.

We volunteered en masse when the call was made, true system busters, indigo, truth warriors.

I don’t know you, but I like you user.

What is our future?

Try harder pussy

WHERE IS OUR NEO?!?

>the web of lies and propaganda that we face daily
>I would rather hear from some backwater website/youtuber than from actual journalists

I know the american media can be biased AF but to prefer these fags over any journalist is fucking retarded.

This. The ruling classes practice mass trauma towards their own and the slave population. The goal is to produce split personalities, which can be programmed and invoked with the use of symbols and rituals.

youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE

It's obvious that you do not belong here. Leave.

At the same time, they practice Operant Conditioning. Gold stars are racist against the Jews, so they use Jewish fake money instead.

we are a massive cloud computing machine with human level intelligence with some of us actually in the top tier, filtering bullshit and making connections at lightning fast speed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our goal is truth. We produce truth.

Troll threads and copypasta force us to constantly reevaluate lines of reasoning and determine solutions until the facts and arguments reach knife edge refinement.

Redpilling people outside of this sphere isnt about barfing the truth at them, its understanding the method that worked to arrive at truth, and use it to guide normies to the truth. Leading people to truth is like courtship and Sup Forums is a place to learn how to get good at it. The "truth" is when the courtship works well enough that the girl grabs your dick and thinks it was her idea. most people redpill too hard and just spew truth which in courtship terms is akin to BITCH LASAGNA.

You're not able to connect the dots. You see the simplest most obvious connections and make them and call everyone else retards for not being able to see it, but in reality everyone else is seeing a much bigger picture with a whole bunch more dots that change the conclusions but since you're too stupid you can't see them and end up thinking everyone else is retarded and you're the real genius. It's the dunning Kruger effect exemplified.

sameul jonhson
"he whom makes a beast of himself rids himself of the pain of being a man"
maby not perfectly quotes

Don't forget that we produce increasingly popular content for free, or at least move along pre-prepared hot pockets that are good eats. In both circumstances, we are much less controlled by the controlled flow of money, which has long been the lynch pin.

There is no Neo or any Savior I'm afraid, only we can save ourselves by learning and living by the natural laws of the universe.

I have to pretend I'm a Marx loving faggot with my brothers, but my parents were always right wing. Sadly, they think Israel is our greatest ally and that Bush did nothing wrong, but I'm working on it.

Israel won't even sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, meaning that it's illegal to send them any foreign aid. Meanwhile they're racist as all heck if you want to immigrate, and walled out the Palestinians. They fucking sprayed Palestinian houses down with raw sewage.

No possible basic, sane, factual consideration of Israel makes any sense at all.

I feel your pain user. I’m not saying I buy into everything I see on this site. But that’s why we are here. To discuss the “undiscussable.” It feels lonely wielding such power with no means to unleash.

It's pretty simple really. We have been subjected to more information, and uncensored raw information at that. The people you have a hard time processing what you tell them haven't been paying attention to everything that is going on. What information they do take in has been filtered through tv, facebook, their peers, videogames, movies, corporations, education boards etc. They simply do not have the knowledge.

I have on many occasions watched a terror attack or some other large happening and then spoken to one of these people the next day and asked them what they thought about it only to discover they had no idea anything had occurred at all.

Then when you do find one of these people with a mild knowledge of what happened they never know any of the details, they simply repeat a line or two that they heard or saw somewhere and they are done. They haven't gathered the information, they haven't analysed it, they haven't processed it.

Another thing is we spend our days constantly discussing issues happening in other countries with the actual people from those countries. We are always being updated with the word from the man on the street so we get a more realistic view of what it is like all over the world. From this global view we are able to see parallels that clearly go beyond coincidence.

If I asked anyone I know or meet on the street about for instance what they think about what is going on in sweden, france, germany or canada, they would look at me like I was asking them about what is going on on mars or venus. They have no knowledge at all about anything going on in other countries, particularly on a sociopolitical level.

The ones that do think they are above average and are participating in politics actually have no idea what is going on at all and the extent of their activity is actually most likely to be sharing some kind of organised viral campaign on facebook for an issue they don't fully understand based on some emotional rhetoric.

Because /we/ just start connecting every fucking dot regardless of whether they are connected until a rare something appears.

Are David Brock’s balls tasty?

What it comes down to is this. The 'normies' have been living in an insulated bubble. They are so misinformed and uninformed that when someone like us comes along and tells the truth it is too much for them to handle. They don't like having their illusion shattered so they reject the facts and truths you are sharing with them as unbelievable or conspiracy or just plain hatred. They can't stand to see the truth because the dream, the delusion that the world they live in is all nice and fun is more comfortable than knowing what is actually happening to them.

This is the secret to understanding reality and saving the world.

>im so special they have to pay people to call me a retard on the internet

I think it looks more like this. Note how dirty the bomb is in this yellow truck.

Yes, actually they do. Well put user.

99.9% of Sup Forums connecting the dots

lol this isn't stack exchange or quora. real questions and answers are not necessary here.

The common person is trained just like an animal. It's hard to red pill them because you are fighting decades of physical and mental conditioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A

I’m sitting comfy broski. Let the hate consume your soul.

Anyone save the picture of her mutilated vag with a demon face on it?

They shill specific narratives like pic related. This shitty thread isn't even on their radar unless they created it. Which may explain why it's getting any replies at all.

It always starts with waking up to some small, little thing, typically because you went looking for it out of desperation from knowing what you believed in stead could not possibly be true. When you do that, you learn how to paradigm shift. You learn how to divorce your feelings from your beliefs.

Basically, you learn how to withstand brutalizing your mind and conception of everything you know.

It's not hate. It's just true. Got to dig through a lot of shit to get to the gold.

That's why you go after the youth, of course. Fight fire with fire.

no kidding this isn't stack exchange... real questions are for n00bs

everything is posted here - truth, shills sliding truth, trolls pretending to be shills, newfags behaving like shills, and plain old dissenting opinions

nothing is really all that agreed upon to be true, but each of us cherrypicks the statements that are most true to us

it's the same as the rest of the boards on this site - you take what works for you, and you just pretend you don't see the rest of it

couple that with a cult-like sense of belonging

Notice how I didn’t note anything specific. I didn’t specify what I believed. I am a truthseeker along with my fellow anons. Nothing was “racist” or “generalizing” about my origInal post. You have no idea what my internal beliefs or inclinations are. But hey, if only the second thread I’ve ever posted is tingling your almonds that much. Feel free to keep shilling.

Have you read the book You Are Not So Smart? It's just a quick rundown of logical fallacies.

>When in history have there been 40,000 super smart people talking to one another

Most golden ages are the result of a couple dozen smart people ending up in the same place in the same time where they can talk to one another freely. Freedom of expression + critical mass of smart people = rapid achievement and advances. Ancient Athens - maybe a dozen geniuses in the same place for a 50 year period, with another couple hundred lesser hangers on. Same thing with the Michaelangelo / Leonardo period of Renaissance Italy. Same thing with the American Colonies. Now we've got basically every smart person on the planet who speaks English talking to one another. We're all migrating here from the dumber boards, and it's looking like the average person is easily controlled by memes. Are we the singularity, pol? The Anime Hivemind about to rule the world through shitposting.

that would be Christ

I just read through Ecclesiastes recently. I’m really trying to find him user.

To answer the original question, normalfags just don't look. I have a loose theory that events such as 9/11 and leaks of NSA surveillance cause people's minds to explode. A line was drawn in the sands of social consciousness. People either crossed into the realm of extreme wokedness or went to sleep forever. There is a huge divide. Thoughts?

Trivium and Quadriviumm are the foundations of a classical education. Rome was ruled by Greek educated elites. The average Roman was a total pleb with minimal education. America's welfare and university system mirror the old Roman model. You only get enough welfare to eat, so you don't get violent. You're expected to join the legions if things don't pan out. The elite social class socialize at Greek fraternities and sports clubs far away from the dregs.

Better quality pic describing the Trivium.

Being able to connect the dots is probably just a genetic or developmental knack some of us have. We're all just lusting for information and have a desire to know the truth or some greater truths.

Personally I'm just drawn to the information. I research it for fun (despite the fact it's stressful to keep up). But knowledge is pointless if one doesn't share it, so I do.