Another roastie bites the dust

Woman gets bound and beaten with a hose for her infidelity

>disloyal whorish slut gets called out
>after getting her ass whooped she confesses
>she is having an affair with 19yr old
>met him on multiple occasions behind bf's/husbands back
>she even gives him locations

[email protected]/entiempocomunicaciones/videos/vb.877847508968696/1516373645116076/?type=2&theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXc5ltzKq3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't help that i don't speak our official language spanish.

bump

noice

Either bdsm play or real torture, either way its disgusting

she's a ho, she deserves some fucking nalgadas!

>Submitted to fakebook for review

I admire Justice.

She shouldn't have been a whore.

You’re right, she should have been humanely and painlessly executed

They just had a baby and she's behaving this way. They stripped her of the kid because she's unfit to be a mother.
She'll have to take the baby to live with her grandmother

this is what we need god i wish i lived in the medieval time they call it "the dark ages" bullshit it filled with wholesome family values and thots got the whip

Some Mexican cheats on her husband. Truly a happening.

you do realize i would have killed you before you ever GOT to a girl during that time period right?

now you do

Torture is never "Just". Its is the line between moral and depraved, wanting to commit physical harm against a helpless person. I would have to beat those people's faces in who are whipping her out of principle, as those who torture should be prepared to be tortured.

>I would have to beat those people's faces in who are whipping her out of principle, as those who torture should be prepared to be tortured.

but that just means someone would have to torture you for torturing them aha got you there

>the jobs Americans won't do

Am I a monstrous degenerate for fapping to this?

Yes, and worse still you're Canadian

>Not a single drop of blood...
That wasn't much of a beating. Seemed more like extra judicial corporal punishment. Amoral at worse.

Being a believer means backing those beliefs, however in this case, I would be giving the punishment for the offenders, so there would be no need to torture me.

It's punishment for her grievous sin. She is fortunate she was not stoned or whipped.

>they call it "the dark ages" bullshit it filled with wholesome family values and thots got the whip

It's not called the dark ages because it was a period of bad; just that the historical records are poor from that time so little is known hence "dark age"

:-)

sorry buddy im well armed

Your logic is fucking gay.

It's okay. After your country turned a blind eye to people having oral sex with dogs we've to expect that kind of behavior from you.

Please post more pics.

There is punishment, and then there is amoral torture.

Stoning, whipping, physical brutality against a person who can't defend themselves or escape the situation is cowardly and cruel.

>implying punishing degenerate women isn't extremely redpilled

Lucky her, she found the marble in the oatmeal!
youtube.com/watch?v=OXc5ltzKq3Y

I agree. She should be banished from her society, divorced, thrown out, have everything taken from her, etc, as punishment for adultery, but torture is fundamentally subhuman. I am convinced 100% that people who resort to torture are inherently fucked in the head, and there is something wrong with them. Any justification they give for it is a blatant lie and a cover for the real reason, they get pleasure from it, which is obviously twisted and depraved. It is one of the worst vices to derive pleasure from something so base and savage. Human execution is an acceptable form of physical punishment, maybe branding as well, such as in this case, she could be branded as an adulterer. Anything else is unnecessary and usually depraved, and reflects an inner warped psyche on the part of the torturer, no matter what half-assed justification they give.

Huh...I don't think I found someone on Sup Forums I actually agree with.

>Didn't have access to gyms or protein powder in Dark Ages.
>Implying people didn't fight with swords.
I'm sure you'd beat us all up.

>whiteknighting this hard
look mom im trolling

>getting pleasure from torture lairs and criminals is a bad thing
found the nu-male

How about some people deserve an ass whooping , but not necessarily to be killed or scarred for life ? Fucking hell

I could do with a bit of traslation on this. The only part I understood was the cock crowing. She too will probably have nightmares about that cock now.

Imagine the feminist chimpout if it was white men doing this.

I feel bad and I don't want to go to hell but she has nice tiddies

>spic vid
>rooster crows in background
beaners and their cockbros are as ubiquitous as Indians and poo

Yeah, let's see how fun torturing you would be though.

Ass whooping isn't the same as hurting someone with their arms bound.

>people shouldn't be scarred for life
>implying pedophiles should be allowed for keep their genitals

Fuck this is hot. Her cries only make my dick harder. Too bad she's not wearing a little less.

>I am convinced 100% that people who resort to torture are inherently fucked in the head, and there is something wrong with them.

Did you watch the video? It was a light spanking on her thighs over her clothes. It wasn't torture. Do you also think spanking children is torture?

Red pill time: many, many women deeply want to be dominated by their man and punished if they act out. They literally crave this. A big part of why western women are such unhappy, neurotic skanks is because they've never had a strong male influence. Just like kids become brats and are actually unhappy if they're not disciplined. 60 years ago, men spanking their wives wasn't even controversial, and women were vastly happier for it.

This woman cheated on her husband and got spanked. Way kinder than divorcing her.

I can only get so erect.

It’s more about using it as a cultural deterrent. It’s not like it’s personal. If we had cultural deterrents most woman wouldn’t be capable to this kind of behaviour out of fear, by taking away the deterrent we have enabled both the punisher and the situation of someone being punished.

i wouldnt lie or break the law, so i would never deserve it
eat shit

I'd love to see those tits

Stop LARPing faggot.

You and I have different definition of an "ass whooping". For me an ass whooping is when someone talks shit so you fight them, get some good shots in, draw some blood. Not chaining someone up and beating the fucking shit out of them and stopping when you have had your fill. This video is admittedly an extremely mild example, I've seen worse. Like that one video where some ukrainian caught another ukrainian drug dealer, and under the false pretense of being someone who "cares about the youth" he tied him up and whipped him for hours to death, just for the hell of it. Whether or not the drug dealer was a good person doesn't change the fact that the fucker who whipped him is certainly subhuman and deserves a bullet to the cranium. Today its a drug dealer, tomorrow its someone else who "deserved it".

There are white Chechens stoning gays and adulterers to death right now, but no one gives a shit because they are all poor, Muslim and on the other side of the world.

Feminist all bitch about the white male patriarchy because the white male patriarchy is the only successful group willing to give them free shit. They don't complain about Saudis stoning women to death because Saudis laugh at them if they do.

What's bad about having chickens?

As a father of 3 daughters I would rather them be lesbians than be abused by a psychopath like this one.

Then why are her arms bound?

Its perfectly personal.

Your attitude is pretty deserving of a punch to the stomach.

>15 million spanish speakers in the US
>Population is over 330 million
>Official language is spanish
Haha wow the US is so cucked XD

cute bedspread you fucking faggot.

sorry im to tough for you girly

>muh dik

Broken link! Send a different.

>costa rica
CHICKEN INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE
but in all seriousness...nothing, i even have chickens, but its hilarious and mind blowing that you hear a rooster crow in the background of literally EVERY mestizo vid

>dating cartel-esque spic
>cheats on him
>i'm sure i'll be fine

Are you trying to act tough to me? I would break you easily under even minimal torture.

>Chechens
>poor
nigger please
put in gives them billions

Plebbits that way retard

Hitting women is weak shit. It doesn't surprise me this place, full of nonwhites and neo Nazis find the behaviour acceptable. Degrading her and shunning her would be fine, but the whipping is unbecoming.

well you better raise your daughters right and teach them from right and wrong or they might just end up getting what they deserve

No you are a leaf

hispachan
org
mex
src
150881467917.webm

>15 million
that can't be right

Replace the @ in link newfag

>Did you watch the video? It was a light spanking on her thighs over her clothes. It wasn't torture.
Yes, this definitely isn't the worst case ever, I am not saying it is. Also I don't know what she was being beat with, if that was metal or wood, then yes it is torture, if you think getting hit full force across any part of your body with metal or wood isn't extremely painful, then you are a delusional retard.

>Red pill time: many, many women deeply want to be dominated by their man and punished if they act out. They literally crave this.
Domination is not torture you idiot. They might want to be coerced sexually or psychologically, get dominated in terms of hierarchy, etc, not get the shit beaten out of them.

>Way kinder than divorcing her.
No, it isn't. In fact it is utterly retarded. A whore is of no use as a wife. If anyone here is being unreasonable with regards to female nature, its you. She has no value to anyone as a wife. Keeping her around after she cheated would be the epitome of cuckery. Getting mad and beating the shit out her like a beta is also cuckery. The proper thing to do is to simply divorce her, take all of her possessions that are not explicitly hers, take your children if you have any, and just let her loose. She is of no value, things with no value simply get thrown out. I dont beat my computer once it is no longer useful to me, I just throw it out.

It's just a little spanking.

I guess it's a culture thing
It's a good source of income too

I'm a mobile fag.

Roastie getting toasty

sure
id fucking be spazzing like a maniac and fucking chomp your nose off nigger

Just spics spiccing, who cares?
Besides, it's the countryside.

Good. Seems like she deserved it. Not sure what people are butthurt about. She acted indecently and was punished for it.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

someone get a webm in here of it who the fuck goes on facebook anymore

hot

It still works.

FERNANDOOOOOO

Nah right there with ya fampai

where can i see it? i don't have kikebook

It's a deterrent for future transgressions by her and others.

ex shaolin monk here can confirm this doesnt work

guards this roasrie has lost her composure

Saw it, was dissapointed.

This is the way you punish a whore. I hope the white man can learn something from this.

Imagine your head and body thoroughly strapped to a table. I take a needle and heat it until it is white hot. I slowly lower that needle into your ear drum.

Fortunately for you, I would only do that to real scum, like those who torture others. While the ones in OP's videos are vile and deserve a definite hard asskicking, there are much worse people out there I would rather make suffer.

>(1)

>I dont beat my computer once it is no longer useful to me, I just throw it out.

I do this. If it fails me, it dies.

paga dos para ingles

>muh jews
Yawn.

Z..zzz.... ZZ...

>Fortunately for you, I would only do that to real scum, like those who torture others.
Torture is wrong and depraved, no matter to who you do it. It takes a certain kind of savage to do those things. Execution is fine, torture is not.

Imagine how bad you must look when trying to insult someone and making a typo.

We don't need to learn how to be disgusting spic degenerates. If a woman cheats, you dump her, end of story.

>+100-150 million illegals

I really didn't want to be aroused by this but my dick twitched as soon as I saw the hose hit her ass