Winter is Coming

Reminder that winter is coming: the season for white people.

You’re literally built for the cold. Your skin camouflages in snow. Your hair is dense and retains heat unlike frizzy afros. You’re the best breed of human for this shit.

Laugh at people when they complain of the cold.

Embrace the ice, snow and cold. Deserts and jungles are for losers.

unironically this.
I've considered moving up to Canada just to enjoy the cold 24/7. I hate the summer months tbqh.

Hope so. The last two were mild af.

>Laugh at people when they complain of the cold.
I do this with the nigs I work with year-round.

Autumn isn’t even the most beautiful season

WINTER-CHAN GROW!

Winter-Chan Grow

Me too desu senpai

When anons are on and on about their fat people hate because their autism has manifested in anorexia, I’m often comforted by how much I love going outside in winter while soy-males and spectrum-fags shiver inside. I’ll just be outside building snowmen with my family (that I made by impregnating an actual woman multiple times), doing manly yard work, and talking to my neighbors in a socially functional manner while you losers shiver inside.

Winter sucks though

Im really starting to believe this. I live in a very northern state and i wear shorts and a hoodie the majority of the winter.. My beard also grows in like a viking god.. Summer is complete hell for me.

Winter-Chan Grow

Were Neanderthals the real master race?

The only time of the year I low-key envy Canadians.

When the first breath of winter through the flowers is icing
And you look to the north and a pale moon is rising
And it seems like all is dying and would leave the world to mourn
In the distance hear the laughter of the last unicorn

Great fucking thread. I love the winter.

Im really starting to believe this. I live in a very northern state and i wear shorts and a hoodie the majority of the winter.. My beard also grows in like a viking god.. Summer is complete hell for me.

I live in maine that shit is like the mexico of canada.. Its gets hella co!d and snows a shit ton i love it

>mfw white man thats never seen snow.
Whats it like bros? The weather in Florida right now is gorgeous.

>Implying you need fat if you’re white
Not saying pic related this is comfy, but Caucasians literally are the best breed for retaining heat. It’s our hair and skin.

Yes we are.

Pure, quiet, beautiful. Also, bright as fuck, even at night.

Florida is shit

I hate the cold. Anything under 50 burger degrees makes me want to die

Look up Wim Hof. There's something profoundly spiritual about the cold, and we need to embrace it.

It’s super comfy getting under a blanket or building a fire outside.

Snow is fun as hell. You get to be a kid again for a little while.

You get to grow this Viking beard and nobody thinks you’re disheveled.

Forests and fields in snow are beautiful and sparkle

Darkies bundle up in Autumn and early Winter and you’re just there in long-sleeves.

Driving in snow is a pain in the ass, but that’s why I have a 4WD pickup.

Snow equalizes the beauty of nature and architecture. Wooden shanties with tin roofs become as beautiful as fine stone mansions. But not modern art, that shit is unfixable.

>Your skin camoflauges in snow

What? And even if it did are you gonna go outside naked?

>that shit is unfixable

Fire

You don't go out in the snow naked?

The media tricked people to like the summer heat to mentally prepare people for a global warming.

Black negro here, I start melting when it's like 60F outside. I too laugh at those who complain of the cold

WINTERCHAN GROW!

Hoping for 4ft of snow this year
>*knocks on wood*
>*crosses fingers*
>*sacrifices squirrels to winterchan*

Never seen the snow, never seen mountains.

I can confirm this brother. North Dakota has great weather for blond bearded white men. I love it.

>You’re now aware Mars is cold

Cold tolerance is a big deal for space exploration and colonization. We’re good at colonizing anyways according to Africans

Let them figure out Venus

>your hair is dense
Not anymore OP, not anymore.

>t. nonwhite

No they got cucked and outbred, they're the opposite of masterrace.

I had lung surgery a while back and now i'm a lot more sensitive to the cold.

F

I pray i don't have the same fate, user. Best regards

>spics at work are shivering and crying about the cold
>mfw

>Literal Flatworlder

Fucking poor bastard. You will forever pioneer the flats.

your body hair may get denser yet, user

You think white people ditched melanin in their skin for shits and giggles?

Hell, Native Scandinavians are mostly blondes for a reason

I had to go up a few thousand feet to find snow yesterday.

Yeah until someone turns the lights out

>WINTER-CHAN GROW!
WINTER-CHAN GROW!

Fuck that autumn is the best season. Not too hot not too cold usually most of the bugs have fucked off. Weather gets up to -50 Celsius here at its worst which fucking sucks. Skiing/Snowboarding is pretty dope though.

I'm a britbong in NYC for the week and I'm absolutely amazed by the sheer lack of white people in the service industry here or anywhere outside of downtown.

With the service I've received from some of them I look forward to winter

It's probably a genetic defect tbqh. Scandinavians have only been living in the cold for a few thousand years. Not enough to adapt to the cold.

WINTER-CHAN GROW

t. Swede

The Inuit are light skinned too. It’s an objective fact light skin and blonde hair are adapted to snow environments.

White people were made for snow. Non-whites were made for genocide

Agreed, minus snowboarding Autumn kicks ass. I wish it could last forever tbqh. Autumn is sweater weather, not too hot or cold, occasional rain, and tons of colourful leaves everywhere. No more mosquitos or bugs in general either.

Winter sucks where I live because it'll just rain for 3 weeks or so non-stop and I get depressed from lack of vitamin D

You and me both brother. I'm stuck in the DC swamp and summer is fucking miserable. I've been kicking around the idea of moving out to Wisconsin to get away from the spiritual poison that is this city and to go somewhere with weather that agrees with me. It would work out financially too so long as I can land a job that pays what I'm making now. I can't buy any real estate in this area, but I've got enough sitting in the bank that out there I could straight up purchase a house with no mortgage.

We just got first snow here.
It's going to be a good winter.

Grow winter Chan grow!

Winter-chan grow!

Wisconsin boy reporting in. Enjoying the crisp 36°F drives home after second shift

come home white man
deserts and jungles were built for the apes. The cold is what made the white man advanced, since they had to constantly think of how they are going to survive the winter. they had to
>build shelters
>store food
>find an effictive means of transport to track deer
meanwhile in Africa they got lazy due to having constant game to hunt and an environment that didnt require the abstract thinking of building a shelter

Chicago in winter is the only time to visit that shithole. Niggers are nowhere to be seen. Huddled for warmth is some slovenly shack.

>The Inuit are light skinned too

lol no, they are somewhat dark skinned. More so than your average Italian.

Sad coz can't relate. What's the best thing to do during winter?

so africans are the master race then? :O

>t. Sub-African Rapefugee

It is the most peaceful the world can be. There is truly nothing else on this earth that can compare to the serene silence of snowfall.

Grow a beard to make Thor envious. Beards look good with beanies too

>winter is coming
>no gf to cuddle under a warm blanket and pretend to watch kino with
what's even the point lads

>deserts and jungles were built for the apes
It takes just as much planning to live in a desert.

did you know it's colder on earth sometimes than it is on mars? Where i'm from there have been recorded temperatures colder than mars

You would have to go far north to get cold year round. The summers still get pretty warm in all of the major cities here.

all traits started as genetic defects

snuggle with a blanket and imbibe delicious hot chocolate or coffee

>tfw walk in freezing weather with summer clothes

Literally just google “Inuit” and they all have Caucasian-like skin tone

Who else here is taking cold showers to boost their cold tolerance to survive the winter?
>inb4 I could never do that
Look up Wim Hof. Do his breathing technique and you'll be able to withstand them like they're nothing. Ever since doing them I don't get cold anymore, always warm.

None. Said "GF" Would be off blowing your neighbor for "Christmas Money". I'll be A-OK with my shitty PC... Just.. me and you faggots... It's a lonely life.

Winter-Chan grow!

Where would you last longer naked with nothing, a desert or a fucking glacier with bears and frost lions everywhere?

Winter Chan Grow!

Winter-chan grow!

Wisconsin here. We find a few dead niggers in the snow every year cause they die of exposure. I go out and absolutely love it. I don't get why they are even here.

Winter-Chan grow!

i do the thing where you take a really hot one then before you get out you set to ice cold for a bit, it's amazing

>ftw you're in the Southern Hemisphere and it's about to be summer

Just went outside and there's fucking snow everyone. I didn't even change tires yet. Every fucking year.
If I open text-tv or any news site I assure the headline will be:
>winter surprised the Finns
Every fucking year!
Now I have to scrape the fucking windshield too and it's fucking dark. What's the point of living? I know how to tie a proper noose. Maybe I shouldn't go to work today.

Remember to make your sacrifices and pray for the winter that never ends.

>Laugh at people when they complain of the cold.

It's the most pathetic thing when some faggot white numale bitches about cold weather like a woman.

Come home white man.

then move to saskatchewan, because of how flat it is the winds of winter turn this place into a frozen wasteland, its fantastic.

>that feel when furnace set to five degrees above freezing

>huddle around an oasis for constant water
>animals come to you

If you're interested do the breathing technique then just outright blast yourself with cold water in the shower. You'll feel a shock for maybe half a second, then you'll be able to tolerate it without issue.

Its fucking weird. I used to be such a pussy when it came to handling the cold. Now it's incredibly easy. I look forward to the coming winter.

I need to start on this

At least you get snow, we don't get jack shit down here in the south, just extremely cold weather.

>sacrifices livestock for winter Chan
>City gets scared of satanic cult
>Carves snowflakes in livestock to show winter Chan
>News thinks it's a satanic symbol

Praise winter chan