Tokyo Ghoul:re

It's out.

Amon confirmed useless piece of shit. Suzuya confirmed to be Ishida's favorite fuccboi and Kuruna is about to job to a fusion of the meatshild investigator + Gagi and Guge.

mangastream.com/r/tokyo_ghoulre/091/3654/1

Amon got more resilient so he can job harder now.
Or maybe because his hair is still black he hasn't been properly broken in yet and will get a power up once his hair turns gray, or white.

fuck off

Amon wouldn't be considered a floppy if that wasn't the case. I'm not sure why people are surprised about this. Takizawa is pretty much the sixth strongest character after raping Tatara with ease.

Post yfw that's Mutsuki's knife and she will kill Takizawa.

sixth?

I can think of Kaneki, Eto, Furuta and Arima who are better.

Half of them are dead or possibly dead.

Arima,Kaneki,Furuuta, Eto. Yoshimura, than Takizawa. You could make the argurement that Juuzou is stronger but that just depends on his plot armor. EIther way Takizawa is strong as fuck.

lewd

Jewzou will be the fifth person.

Arima is dead.
Yoshimura is no longer capable of fighting if Shachi is to be believed.
There have been arguments over Eto's survival.

Not arguing he is high on the list, just the list has shrunk.

Will Seidou survive this arc?

No just fuckin kill this edgelord already ishida

We got a flashback so no.

Can't wait for Mutsuki to rape takizawa's ass, just like she did to torso.

Amon : "YOU SINNED THATS WHY YOU MUST REPENT!"
Are you serious Amon?
Even becoming ghoul didn't change him not even a little.
And where is his Arata armor?
I expected some sort of fusion between kagune and Arata but he i don't know what to say.
Where are scars on his face?

If Mutsuki show ups with white hair and kills Takizawa i will really be disappointed.

>implying Amon would let her do that

>implying Mutsuki won't rape both

Does anybody else think that pic looked gay?

Kaneki beat Arima fair and square, m8. Arima probably intended to spare him whether he won or lost. But Kaneki actually beat him.

Can't get much gayer then the Kaneki/Arima fight.

Amon has been confirmed as a failure forever now.

He was probably stronger back when he was wholly human.

What's wrong with you all? Amon was based.
Fuck your powerlevel crap.

So Takizawa kills Tatara,stomps Hoji and his fodder,stomps Amon and now has to fight against Juuzou and his band of faggots while the Qs are also on the way there.Where the fuck is Shirokae and the rest of Aogiri?I really don't want Takizawa to die,he would fit right in Kaneki's new boyband.

I imagine a death where he realizes the "error of his ways" before dying

CLOWNS TO THE RIGHT OF ME! JOKERS TO THE LEFT~!

Oh, and my little user dearies, I don't usually not shitpost, but I'd just like to point out that they look far more like Mutsuki's knives. Yes, yes, that's even worse than Juuzou!

Oh wow.

I can't wait to see next chapter. I want to see one of the strongest characters introduced yet job against the fodder squad or fujo's favorite plot armor Joker.

This gets worse and worse with every new chapter.

>implying Amon will be able to stop her.

ORA
ORA
ORA

QS: IHEI HAIRU is showing up by September 29th

Why is Furuta ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Oh my, my, my! How gory~ Blech.

I want to see more depressing things!

....I think I'm in love.

When is WOW going to come and fuck these losers up?

Puppets, puppets, get your strings cut!

Puppets, Puppets, learn how to fly (no strings attached)!

It was meant to be.

I want to dominate you~

Just thinking about that makes me shiver~

Oh, dear! Onee-Chan~!

>where is his Arata armor?
He is using it as usual. People always were overreacting about Amon's weird armor but I always called bullshit because it can't be possible that kakuja armor would be overpowered now when it got partially destroyed by Kaneki in Anteiku raid.
I bet that weird-ass armor is probably weaker than the former Arata armor since Amon is a floppy and his body was easily pierced by Seidou's kagune

I think I'm growing a beard!

It's Takizawa kagune penis buttfucking Amon's whole body. It's gay shit but it isn't even as obnoxious as Kaneki cocksucking Arima in their whole fight for many chapters.

What have I become....? My sweetest friend....

Everyone I know....goes away....in the end....

Beauty isn't about having a pretty face. It's about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly, a beautiful soul~

Who killed Yoshitoki then? Doesn't look like it was Amon.

Ever came so hard you bit your girls ear in rage

Agree ⬆

ETO A SHIT! FURUTA BESTBOY

Kaneki is already on the island.

Take me away shitposter-kun, I want to die.
How long has this arc been running?

A-and..?

31 chapters

Almost 6 months now, user~kun!

Wouldn't this be the perfect time for white suits to come in and provide support for Takizawa? Or would that make the parallels too extreme? Wouldn't it be pretty stupid if they were the last of Aogori to die in the arc? That would be too anticlimactic. It just seems like that would be the right way to bring everything together for a total bloodbath.

It would actually make sense for it to be Mutsuki. She could've heard Amon's talk about living and repenting instead of dying for the sake of sins.

>Furuuta
I still have problems with this fucker.
There really is no explanation why he is that strong.
He himself said that he hid his half ghoul status thanks to operation from everyone, but still managed to get so strong that he easily fucked over Eto's kakuja.
But considering how they explained a ghoul or half ghoul grows in power I cannot see how he would have been able to hide it from others.
I call a major fuck up on the authors part for that.

What were the results of your wiretapping experiment?

This.

>hide
He was born half. He got the surgery around the same time as Kaneki. He was trained in the Garden.
Just because he wasn't shown to cannibalize doesn't mean he is weak. I don't know but use your brain a little if you can accept that Arima is strong for the same reasons as Furuta.

Mutsuki was last shown in chapter 79, Eat, which means that next week will be 13 issues since she last appeared. She's one of the characters associated with the number 13, so expecting her next chapter.

Its been more than 6 months if you start at 59

because of science

literally didn't he say the Doc experimented on him too?

So in order to be strong, he needs to announce his half ghoul power publicly?

Kaneki dealt literally 0 damage. Arima lost because he ran out of quinques. Hardly what you would call a win.

Cos Kaneki didn't want to do any damage, that's my he went for the quinques. That's why Arima had to off himself in the end.

He literally stated he had to fight to kill at the beginning of the fight, Mach 7 speed reader.
He refused to kill Arima after he broke his quinque, rendering it useless.

tanking your enemy and depleting them of resources is a way to win

I thought all of Aogiri is going to die. Doesn't the Chinese dude say "Yeah, we're all fucked today" or the equivalent?

Also, I'm vaguely amused by the idea of Juuzou and his team showing up and doing boyband poses.

I wouldnt be surprised if he mutilated himself to open more RC cells pathways

He is a hybrid. He already has already had more advantages over normal human.

I don't even know what's the point of the naturally half-ghoul children anyway, to be honest. Like, why.

Also, I don't really get what the story's going for. Making peace is impossible, because we can't get past the whole 'eating people' thing. I mean, Tatara and the like basically consider themselves ultimate predators anyway, and we've seen plenty of psycho ghouls. How could they possibly integrate?

I think she was the one who threw the knife, so yeah, I expect her to show up next chapter.

why can't ghouls eat beef or anything else why does the meat have to be from humans

He simply isn't that strong yet. He was a success due to being a half and is naturally talented at manifesting and using his kagune. He got lucky and shredded Eto when her guard was down. He won with a mix of clever tactics and sheer ruthlessness.

It has to do with Rc. I wonder if they can at least eat monkeys who are 99% related to us.

Reminds me of this scene.

>isn't that strong yet
Do you judge things with emotions instead of evidences?

Dude what if it isn't Juuzo who threw the knife, but Tooru?

ESL go away.

Is this manga something I should get into? I'm gonna buy some manga tomorow and I'm thinking of getting into this

Yeah but answer my question.

No

Yes

So Mutsuki has Juuzo's knife now?

Part1 is a good read overall.

:re starts off underwhelming and slowly builds up tension but currently it became a lackluster again.

the artstyle's nice imo, but the plot is kinda eh.

Well, ymmv, right?

Juuzo's knives are standard issued CCG quinque knives

>Or maybe because his hair is still black he hasn't been properly broken in yet and will get a power up once his hair turns gray, or white.

Uh oh. Eitherway, Amon is great, no matter what.

This chapter was pretty good for once

>'its just farts'

Theres a lot of sexual imagery in this manga, that backstabbing looked very intense.

Since long ago there has been nothing but complete intolerance of English writing on the level in the sentence you just wrote. Since you are also insulting my intelligence by insinuiating that I am an emotional faggot, I feel doubly inclined to ignore you. Your question is not worth a reply. Now fuck off.

Why is it that I get the unsettling feeling that Ishida is going to offpanel Kaneki's fight for this?

Alright, thanks guys, I'll start with the first 3 volumes and see what I think.

Do you already own the first 3 volumes?

The fight between him and Mougan/Aura?

Kaneki is so op right now that it's not really worth it. He'd probably disarm them in a matter of seconds anyway.

So you don't want to answer the original question? Sure thing buddy.