He Will Not Divide Us Flag: Paintball Solution?

As many of you may know, Shia has put up the flag again, this time in France. Dick move, but not against the rules.

Anyway, I'm thinking that if someone with a paintball gun aims from here (google.com/maps/@47.2158616,-1.5463955,3a,75y,165.5h,100.11t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sytTu9yCjuvEDvdig4uD8WA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656) they can cover the flag in paint from a distance, no need to physically take it down.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/flaming-drone-targets-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-art-163116707.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lVtCtJ0-310
youtube.com/watch?v=hOeU2QVCsfg&t=863s
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread618333/pg1
instructables.com/id/Hot-Wire-Foamcutter-Battery-Powered/
youtu.be/J1DTKvhpcOo
youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A: Paintballs won't break open on cloth with nothing but air behind it.
B: Get shot by SWAT

>shooting a flag flapping in the breeze with a paintball gun

Trumptards ladies and gentlemen

yahoo.com/news/flaming-drone-targets-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-art-163116707.html

supersoaker
food coloring
"MAGA"
?
Profit

Yeah, but it'll be a difficult shot.

>in France

What a fucking wiener this guy is.

a drone with scissors

fire arrows

No flag hunt threads

A mirror and the sun on a bright day

Why not simply get it with a drone? Maybe several drones. One can squirt gas, another can spark it.

Or rip it off with the drone. Or kamikaze the drone.

This is all you need

Generation Identitaire is already planning on bringing it down, don't worry about it lads

I'm assuming a flaming arrow is out of the question?

Just give up and admit defeat.
Shia has won, ladies and gentlemen.

Why would Shia do it in France? Wouldn't doing it in the US actually make sense?

A paint marker cranked up to 350 FPS will break when hitting the flag, if you wait until there is little wind and you smash the flag while it has the pole backing it you'll shred the fabric. Frozen paint balls will shred it pretty easy in a decent wind.

How high is it? A fire exitingusher is what graffiti artists use to spray paint at high distances.

Fail. You deserve to be perma-banned.

This nigger had to take his flag to another fucking country on top of a giant ass building.

I'm pretty sure he lost.

It's a fire proof flag

after some divination, pepe consultation and crack abuse/meditation, I give you the solution--

Operation Blade Runner

inspired by The Kite Runner and Blade Runner, this involves recruiting an army of Hindus (or "replicants") to use their traditional kite fighting technology to take down this enemy.

Fling flaming tar at it.
Best to get steal the flag.
But, if this is not possible, we'll need something flaming and sticky.

I gotta hand it to Shia on this one
>a top a building that no cunt can climb
>in fucking France
He thought this one through it's been up a while now and anons seem stumped

Since its France all we have to do is take a fire extinguisher make the flag white. And it's France white surrender flag.

Fire extinguisher graffiti.

Nothing that will stain the building, but something that will deface the flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVtCtJ0-310
\
youtube.com/watch?v=hOeU2QVCsfg&t=863s

The problem is, the Frogs don’t have the courage to take that flag down. Pathetic Frog cucks.

>Schedule skydiving trip
>fly over building jump out and land on said building
>???
>profit

What could possibly go wrong

It got up there somehow. Maybe there's security that can be bribed.

thats fucking brilliant holy shit bleach it

is there an exact location, maybe we can get the flag comped

Seconded

you getting skewered

There are

how do you figure faggot?

>fake guns
>granve

you trying to go to prison frog?

I'm sure the Lieu Unique galleryisn't fireproof, just burn down the whole building.

you impale yourself all for the sake of capture the flag

The game was won once they put a barrier at the museum (basically dividing us).

The capture the flag exercise is just gravy.

im counting on that guy training a falcon to get a white flag. itll be epic. that or just a better though out burning

do it.

I think in this situation it might be easier to go after the camera instead of the flag.

Lol this is rich coming from a Leaf. Leafistan has no military. Go die in a hole, Leaf gypsy faggot

when he does we need to see it live stream. Itll be glorious and serve to increase our numbers

could we get a super heated metal rod somehow attached to drone to cut it in half without needing the necessary force to cut it with a standard knife

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread618333/pg1

according to this. This type of laser can burn from long distance and cannot be seen without a lens if i read that correctly. So burn the rope that hoists the flag problem solved

>fireproof flag
That's breaking the rules, isn't it?
Or is he this paranoid that he needed it?

its being always live streamed but yes it'll be the best thing ever. bird of prey fucking ripping it to shreds. luke and shia won't recover

fuck off

A world where this nit figures out how to make that nonsense flag fly unimpeded is a world which cannot be saved.

You might have better luck with a paintball canon

Isn't there a non cuck frenchman who can simply nab it

like an induction heater

you can attach them to 12v batteries to get even a small wire super heated so it could easily cut through the material without having crazy weight on the drone

If the flag is supposedly fire proof.
What else could be used?
I'm thinking something that would eat it.
Think lye or something like that.

Launch a flaming arrow at it

The flag may be fireproof, but are the ropes? They look pretty vunerable, if not fire they look pretty thin in that pic...

convince the locals that Shia drew a picture of Muhammad on it and they’ll deal with it

This.
Joe Rogan on Shia LaBeouf Getting Trolled by Sup Forums - YouTube

Find some parkour guys to get it

>accidentally point at someone
>spending life in jail in fucking FRANCE for blinding some random fag

nice link

yeah well this is the type of shit that actually gets normies to come to 4 chan. Power has always been attractive.

A spray painting drone would be cool

instructables.com/id/Hot-Wire-Foamcutter-Battery-Powered/

FUCKING HOT WIRE CUTTERS

No

actually thats a great idea. black spray paint. or white so it looks mostly like a surrender flag

> dick move. But not against the rules.
Like he's actually playing a game with us haha. Hey maybe it's actually fun for him

How? There won’t be any eyewitnesses.....

Whipped this plan together real quick.

Drone.
But there's probably security on hand so you have to paint the drone black and fly it on a windless night. Probably hook up a spray paint can and rig it to spray.

Oops.

Here it is.

youtu.be/J1DTKvhpcOo

Could you imagine if someone had enough drone skills to spray paint a pepe on it?

Yes all white surrender flag would be great and probably less jailtime than burning shit lol

Tell Muslims in France that it translates to something really offensive to their beliefs - the building will be burned down.

The thing is, that the flag must be taken down. Painting it would be a cuck move. The flag needs to be taken down!

So just tell them it's about LGBT?

Nah France is an exception if we can paint it all white.

Just do it!

This! a magnifying glass and a mirror would knock that fucker out easy!

defacing it will result in its replacement, ie, being taken down
then it just turns into a battle of attrition

Maybe this won't get Anons in trouble.
I'm assuming it's only fire proof for the short term.
Any Frog Fags have an old satellite dish they can line with small mirrors?
Maybe a parabolic mirror, or many of them?

Rogan in Sup Forums and Shia
youtu.be/J1DTKvhpcOo

Bansky user?

you didn't get any replies but I want to thank you for taking the time to draw this out

Might not work over long distances, but could be worth a try.

youtu.be/IzUoe-9bKa0

hay Sup Forums! can we not go burning shit like antifa ass hats

Underrated post

The only thing you ever shot was your load, in your brother's mouth!

The moment he divided the flag from the US with an ocean we won.

too high! just bounce the ray off a mirror then threw the magnifying glass. poof

Fuck off, shill

A Japanese guy has actually used a drone to spray paint graffiti on unreachable billboards years ago.

It is highly inaccurate but the drone could be programmed to automatically execute maneuvers to spell MAGA..

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AS FUCK!

>It is highly inaccurate but the drone could be programmed to automatically execute maneuvers to spell MAGA..
>on a waving flag

and sign it Shia xoxo

What happened to the solitary confinement? How'd that episode end?