Firefly the series was cancelled because it called out NWO

Forget what an asshole Joss Whedon is for a second. The series Firefly which only lasted one season but had a huge following as probably cancelled due to its making the NWO the badies and the 'heros' were people who did not want big gov't telling them what to do and were modeled on american frontiersmen. Everything fit too, the fact the America and China are the combined major superpower and although the society looks ok, it is actually like the elite are working toward now. the Rulers and the ruled - no middle class no mobility. Pulled because it did not fit the brainwashing Hollywood has been prescribed to instill into their programming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4eKWN_eAxM&index=1&list=PL9293CCB2F7E4C320
youtu.be/5UtQK7bjyis?t=1m
youtu.be/T_741r9_FL4
qmxonline.com/blogs/news/13844233-make-your-own-jayne-hat
etsy.com/market/jayne_hat
youtube.com/watch?v=3FJatsqNdf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good point user

same thing with person of interest. There is a reason the first episode after season 1 is about how nazis are bad.

Every single episode nolan asks "who's they" and "there are no coincidences"

He is Jesus Christ.

Morena Baccarin was a goddess in that show. Haven't seen anything of her in a long time though.

Actually it's because they made the mistake of having it air on Friday nights, during an era when most people were out with other people on Friday nights. They cancelled it because it got shitty ratings.

Joss Whedon is a SJW fagboy
muh waifu
I watched all of V because of her despite how bad it was. And she was just in Deadpool!

Firefly was just a cucked version of Andromeda by the king of all reddit-tier faggots.
>>>/reddit/

homeland bruh

Carnivale will always be the superior early 00s cancelled series. I never saw the appeal and love that Firefly got though.

as much of an SJW fuckboy as Joss Whedon is this shit was on point

i never watched the series, but i did unfortunatly watch the movie.

only later did i find out that Sup Forums fags and plebbitards were harrassing everyone involved so much they all decided to milk these dumb faggots by making a movie where everyone dies at the end.

Also, maybe Gotham
I haven't seen the newest season

Remember the whore episode at the whore house man that was strange to watch with family. Then again the one hot chick with the boobs was a whore so the whole show was kinda about them.

they actually had a petition to get it renewed. It really did not fit the literal programming of our minds. what the created the Reavers was a chemical added into a society to make them more docile. Germany is literally considering putting the 'love hormone' in the water to calm people down over the immigrants.

>Forget what an asshole Joss Whedon is for a second
I actually can't.

Where the FUCK did Firefly come from? There's no way 2017 Joss Whedon could have even imagined a series with Confederate sympathies

Is river not the hottest little happa.

Guy makes a labor of love. Show tanks, sells out, sleeps in a bed of delicious normie bucks

Carnivale was so good, I think I like it better than firefly honestly. I think they could have wrapped it up hurriedly in 2 more episodes instead off just dropping it. I need to rerun that show sometime soon.

Damn now I have to put my Jayne hat on and binge watch the series again.

op knows exactly what is up

OP is correct. X - Files and shadowy CIA men are allowed on TV. Anything that lifts the veilcraft in a visible and not esoteric or suggestive way gets the axe. ( What was the movie about to come out 2 or 3 years ago , but the indy producer ( and i think his whole family got died ? ) it was NWO related.

mal is fully redpilled

Literally just a rip off of Outlaw Star, and Outlaw Star is awesome and not gay like this garbage

Best. Show. Ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4eKWN_eAxM&index=1&list=PL9293CCB2F7E4C320

It promoted some damn good rugged individualism, and the whole NWO building a better world meme, but notice the constant nemesis in the show. Bureaucracy? no, but the military industrial complex.

Notice everything was made by Blue Sun? Two by two hands of blue? They had their hands in everything, including the whole brainwashing project, secretive, only partially revealed to "key members" of parlaiment? The mystery assasin sent to capture river, with no identity? Or in the beginning movie, private security for the colony? Private contractors everywhere....

nah bro they aired the episodes out of order on purpose

Every celebrity from the past 25 years is falling into "What happened to you, man?" territory.
The reason good things die is the same as it ever was.

Buffy/Angel - mistrust of police and government, authority figures in general. (Also supernatural stuff/Heaven is real despite Whedon being an atheist).
Firefly - libertarian hero vs big government
Dollhouse 1st season - ambiguity, evil corporation turns out to be not that evil, lot's of grey area stuff
Dollhouse 2nd season - big corporation is super evil, mustache twirling tying damsel to the train tracks evil, no ambiguity, no nuance
Everything since - SJW fest

I think you can pinpoint the change.

kaylee was hot and mechanically inclined - beautiful

Fucking REZED THE USHER, S3 CANCELED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I highly recommend the board game.

Jericho - Showing the Deep State in 2006.

Is she French Canadian or some native cross breed. I agree hot

>only one season
Are you fucking kidding me?? I knew Whedon fans were annoying, but to find out that a shit show that only aired for ONE FUCKING SEASON developed an insufferable fanbase that won't shut up about it almost fifteen years later is infuriating.

That show is probably a little overrated but still great.

titties out in Deadpool

why the change?

He ceases to exist completely then.

>kaylee was hot
By who's standard? Because she's on TV?
She's a 4/10.

Saffron was the hottest, and she was about a 7/10. Zoe was 8/10 if you're a swirler.

Buffy had sensible/fun feminism too instead of the current crap

Jews

>Mfw Jericho ended just as things were getting super interesting

>We'll never hear Brother Justin's hate speeches again
They were fantastic though. Definitely one of the most gripping parts of Carnivale.

trips o truth

youtu.be/5UtQK7bjyis?t=1m
Yep, from Kanuckistan
She was also really good on Stargate Atlantis

I bought the Jericho comics to finish it.

Kaylee was Gadget the mouse in human form. Totally hot would impregnate.

>WE WON!
>Yeah... we won...

>She's a 4/10
WTF? Have you not seen her feet?

River was the hottest though. Kaylee was second most breedable after the whore.

You fucking feet faggots.

She's a bit of a pie face

I'd coat her in engine grease and bend her over a cargo crate but thats it

Sofie was the OMEGA she would have made Brother Justin her Bitch Boy...

FUCKING HBO

Confederacy > The Alliance

these lines fits joss pretty well don't they

Was it even supposed to be subtle? He straight up says "we will rise again" in reference to the browncoat independents.

She's in Gotham, or at least she was.

>they put things in the water, to make you forget... I don't even remember how I got here...

Is anyone surprised that Germany is taking the first steps towards the best Combine/HL2 LARP of all time?

OUR
BENEFACTORS

It was anti-government because Bush was President. There were lots of people like Wheldon who were never in favor of small government or against illogical, wasteful wars. They just didn't like Bush. The way they completely changed their ideological views under Obama was a real eye opener.

The old West in space.

youtu.be/T_741r9_FL4

long time since i last watched
who was /ourguys/

>I have received letters from you, my dear writers, and a popular topic is "when will you stop allowing in refugees". We are at a precipice, a tipping point in our society that will unlock a new era of cheap labor and population growth. And to the small-minded who call our land Europe, I must reiterate my previous call to accept the good of our Universal Union into your lives. We are but One now, and African benefactors have as much a right to be here in our Universal Union as I do. However, I have it on good authority that we will not need more refugees in the near future, as a more permanent solution has been found to handle the massive influx in our population. Thank you for joining me, Herr Breen, and I hope you all have a wonderful day in our Union.

On the bright side. Now that is California who wants to seceded from the union rather than Texas maybe we can get a re-boot.

Another show that must have pissed off the NWO, and got cancelled after 1 season, was Rubicon on AMC. Tag line was “Not every conspiracy is a theory”. Was only available briefly on Netflix after it was cancelled. I haven’t seen in any form anywhere since.

Firefly had some decent red pills. The Reavers were Native American tribes, for instance. Just like in real life, they were fucking horrific monsters. Getting captured alive by Indians was well-known to be so much worse than death.

I hated how they turned River into a ninja in the movies. Why a ninja. She was a genius that the government had someone turned psychic. That was understated and cool. Then they turned her into an unstoppable ninja. So boring. Killing Wash was cheap, too.

My captain

She was destined to be a ninja like when she was fucking with the black guy about becoming the ship in that one episode she could have just killed him but it was more fun to mind fuck him from outside the airlock.

Heaven/The Powers That Be fucked HARD with our protagonists in Angel.
Angel's message: if nothing that we do matters, all that matters is what we do.

Firefly is awesome! Whedon turned into a lefty cuck.

Need me a Jayne hat.

Everyone in Hollywood is a lefty cuck. or whatever popular culture dicktates they act like to collect sheckles. Just wait till trumps second term. All Hollywood will be America first and proud.

Kaylee is 7.5/10

Made mine from a pattern online. qmxonline.com/blogs/news/13844233-make-your-own-jayne-hat

Thanks!

>due to its making the NWO the badies and the 'heros' were people who did not want big gov't telling them what to do and were modeled on american frontiersmen

you just described like 80% of dramas

>as probably cancelled due to its making the NWO the badies and the 'heros' were people who did not want big gov't telling them what to do and were modeled on american frontiersmen.

Actually it was cancelled due to network incompetence while it was airing and shit ratings (which were a result of the network incompetence). Episodes aired out of order, spoilers in promotional commercials, network meddling, pretty much anything you can think of fucked over Firefly's chances of succeeding.

i'd like to add: retard

United States/Republic of Texas and Jake Green. Robert Hawkins was CIA/DHS that stole one of the nukes and hid it in Kansas. He knew about it, and was in on it, somehow(not giving it all away). AAS is the Deep State/Rogue Government.

>ttps://qmxonline.com/blogs/news/13844233-make-your-own-jayne-hat

It can be bought here:
etsy.com/market/jayne_hat

I don't care
I'm still free
you can't take the sky from me

>She's a 4/10

miss that show brah

plus it aired on a football night IIRC, and since football can go into overtime many viewers would watch the show... only for it to be the NFL time, and when NFL time was over it'd just jump into where the episode WOULD be, meaning viewers could miss like 30 minutes of the show depending on the game.

>columbus is the Capital

Even after the bomb, Ohio STILL is instrumental to America's future.

See you guys at the voting booths in 2020

That and a shit head Executive at Fox making shit decisions.
>Titus does well, outdoes Bernie Mac show in the ratings. (And Bernie Mac was like a lighter, softer Titus without dark humor.)
>Executive tells Chris Titus what they show do on the show (like have his character and girlfriend break up).
>Chris says no, because he has his own vision.
>Show gets dicked around and cancelled.

Seriously, fuck Fox. They had, and probably still have, shit management making shit decisions.

Me too. I have the three other seasons of the comics.

I thought Chicago or some shitty city, would have been made the new Capital, but was pleasantly surprised. Louisiana and Arkansas are going to raped hard by the RoT/US pincer push and Mississippi River Virus going on.

Sounds like they're a bunch of wussies

>Kaylee is 7.5/10
Yep. Far from a bombshell, but still lovely.

She's back as a goth/emo heavy drinking fighting club doctor.
According to the end of the last episode.

Not bad.

I used to love the show a decade ago. Re-watched it recently and the character banter seems smarmy, overly sarcastic and obnoxious. The endless quips become grating after a while. Makes me sad that i don't enjoy it as much as I used to. Joss Whedon doesn't help things.

No, OP. Show got cancelled because it wasn't making enough money on the time slot it was given. I will talk about Firefly if you want though.
oooh, thought I was the only one. But definitely not the point of the show..

Im actually surprised we havent used Firefly more in our memes

"normies wake up to jewish subversion"
youtube.com/watch?v=3FJatsqNdf4

I love you.

Fucking lol
>captcha
>CALLE Elysium

>Andromeda
get a load of this guy

Have you seen Jericho? Pretty sure it was canceled because it got to close to reality.