Sup Forums unequivocally blown the fuck out

Sup Forums unequivocally blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
youtube.com/watch?v=vckz6EAn30Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here are several studies**

**(which I have never read, or made any attempt to understand or think critically of the methodology of whatsoever)

Pol doesn't care about scientific facts. These things are too inconvenient for their ech chamber.

wtf Sup Forums btfo yet again

some substandard shitposting for a roo,you should be ashamed

>Say science or studies
>Become immune to all criticism because you are smarter than the person you are talking to

Actually read your picture again I'd say asshole has it right

Here is a study by head psychiatrist at john Hopkins what's he think about transsexuals?

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

So much appeal to authority. Duh, the left can't meme

>No, there aren't.
>No doctors I've EVER met would say this retarded shit. Maybe in canada.
>Gender studies is not a science
>Sexology is borderline New Age Healing
>Name them
>Asshole: a man with common sense

>Heterosexuals existing violates the human rights of homos

>scientists
pretty sure a doctor is also a scientist?? But maybe I am wrong. Whats the difference between a anthropologist and a sexologist ?

Wouldnt one be a subset of the other?

How come none of the made up genders are able to account for hormone levels different from the real two?

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

nah I've read gender studies by (((scientists))). It's complete and utter bullshit

Pfff how come none of the made up genders have chromosomes to represent them?

Literally only the psychiatrist would say yes and that's because psychiatry isn't real science.

>Slide thread.
Recognise it. Drop a redpill and move on.
LV threads hot topic.

Post them then, i know it's a bait thread, but post them.

Fuck i dropped my redpill

Slide thread

Evidence?

Video of left eating itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=vckz6EAn30Y

here's the parody

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM

/thread

You are think of psychology

Psychiatrists are doctors of the brain

I guess I could be called a scientist. There are only two sexes. Some mutants are born with chromosomal errors or indeterminate sex organs, though. They might be qualified as something else, but they're unable to reproduce and their number is so vanishingly small that they shouldn't affect our language in any way.

What kind of gay faggotry are you Aussies reading?

>several studies
friendly reminder that NO METASTUDY CURRENTLY EXISTS WHICH SUPPORTS THE TRANS HYPOTHESIS

>Muh studies
>Links none
Wow sure is BTFO in here alright.

Can we get it "this is an orange" trending again? Seems like a good opportunity.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

Fine

There are only two sexes.

I am referring to your sex when I speak to you.

Your gender is meaningless since it is as you say, a social construct

There are only two sexes. Period.

> Assuming times don't change and an acknowledgement of the existence of more than two genders is the same as acceptance, and that because it exists it has to be good.

Existence isn't an argument for continued existence.

t. anthropology student

This one is kinda obsolete though, considering shit like "In the camps" doesn't exist and all the other stuff made to give it a good image, but here is my redpill.

>(((facts)))

Sexologist? What kind of jew magic job is that?

healthcare workers by and large dont buy into this shit

When a biologist reads a study, the first thing they do is criticize the methodology used. Was a Northern blot run without loading controls? Then the study is instantly declared meaningless and thrown in the trash.

In sociology, especially as it relates to gender studies, methodology is a lot less important than whether a study tows the party line or not. Sociologists will gladly overlook poor methodology if the study confirms the pre-conceived notion of there being 52+ genders, because going against that notion makes you a horrible bigot who deserves to be de-platformed.

I know several doctors who say its all political bullshit. Of course I know them personally and they trust me. The fucked up gov would have them jailed if they found out what they actually know to be the truth...

Sge this thread

>(((doctors)))
>(((psychologists)))
>(((scientists)))
>(((sexologists)))
>(((anthropologists)))

You just say "scientists" now.
You don't have to provide sources anymore so people can look at the studies and what kind of supposed "scientists" are involved.
Or "doctors".
Who Dr.Phil?
The whole gender thing is an endless meme anyway because it's just how ever a person feels or acts.
Identifying as a pony is just as valid.

9/11 really was one of the biggest happenings of our time. So many questions, so few answers.

I wonder if we'll ever know what really happened that day.

>2060
>if a man wants to procreate he has to best someone that's gay in a fight to the death
>modern day Colosseum
Neat.

Those Sup Forums responders seem pretty scientifically minded. Didn't you just destroy your own point?

Check ot out user.
www.wtc7evaluation.org
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

I sure hope so.

Hey meme country, our doctors invent insulin your (((doctors))) create warning pamphlets for the Black Plague

Please consider getting the Black Plague you fucking gypsy

>appeal to authority fallacy
Are you even trying, bloke?

>canadian
>has the balls to call anything a meme country
Your doctors are not your doctors, they're chink doctors. Back to the cuckshed you go.

There is zero science behind this.

The statement "There's more than two genders" is correct.Biological Sex and Gender Identity are two seperate thinks but are linked.

If one's Gender Identity does not match their Biological Sex, this is delusional thinking; a sign of Mental Illness, in which these people need treatment.

dang, some one is sick of the "Fucking love science" shit going around.

This exactly. These (((people))) are ruthless in their desire for marxism and rule over humanity

There's XX and XY.

they clearly didn’t ask the biologist or they would’ve known about chromosomes

Yes gipsy danger we had Asian doctors invent insulin when the country was 99% European before ww1

You literal savages can’t even match that a century later

Laughing my ass off

anthropology isn't science

>doctors
what a nice source you got there op. Here's what they have to say about you.

This is such a 20th Century issue, O.P.! Get with the times—it's 2017 and the latest causes are bestiality, cannibalism and contracting leprousy. Keep up!

Call us savages all you want, doesn't change the fact we invented the computer.

Sign me up senpai

I wouldn't shit on their country at this point. Canada is fucked. White genocide and cultural marxism turned up to 100 happening. Fuck this place

>This much words
>Not a point
If that faggot just showed his sources and arguments that prove his points, maybe people would be convinced, but I guess he simply doesn't have ones.

There are more than 2 genders, sure, but something around 99% of people identify as the gender that matches their biological sex. So who the fuck cares. Some people are born with both sex organs too, and people generally call that a "birth defect".

Someone actually took the time to make that.

Remember next time you shit post that your local medicine man could have saved you from polio if only he was a chad Canadian

Show me someone born without either a penis or a vagina and then I'll admit theres more than 2 genders.

>doctors
I sat through 16 credit hours of anatomy in MS-1 and nothing other than Male and Female ever came up. Trannies only ever came up in simulated patients when they tried to get us to play footsy with filling out the medical chart; no one else in the room had heard half of the gender BS they try to push except for me, due to Sup Forums, and I figured I'd be better off saying nothing after the dude started out with 'there's no such thing as race'.

I did cause a scene when they brought up polyamory in the patient history section. I called it cheating with a different label, but the guy in charge just moved on.

given the experiment was on dogs, i'm not convinced they weren't chinese in disguise

Canada is a fucking shithole whose morons circle jerk themselves into thinking they are first rate. The country is full of retarded leftist faggots who would be living in a third world type country if it were not for their lucky geographic location and natural resources. Open your eyes fellow leaf fuckwad

If I paid for your one way ticket back to fucking China would you accept?

>things anthropologists never said: the meme

Objective truth is oppressive, EVERYTHING is perceptional
Stop being oppressive you bunch of shitlords

Sorry the faggot queue is already full

Not on dogs at all

Also you should be thanking us, insulin has saved literally millions of you fat fucks by now

Your own president is obese and likely uses insulin to prevent losing a foot or two

you're confusing sex with gender.

fpbp

Sage faggot.

I'm a white Canadian. Srs

This place used to be okay but its literally a shithole now. Too bad you dont see how fucked its gotten from your circle jerk.

Intersex people are real. It is a biological condition, even though it's very rare.

Took me a sec to figure this out, then I remembered leftist are retarded and think gender and sex are two different things and gender is a social construct.

It must be painful to be that retarded.

>welcome to Sup Forums where basement Chinese Canadians complain about how good they have it now, srs

You are no better than those bootlicker Americans

This country is the most respected and admired in the world, voted as such over and over again

Get out of this echo chamber and that sweatshop basement kiddo

what crawled up your vagina, faggot? literally all insulin discovery and testing experiments, including Cucknadians Banting and Best used dogs.

>haaretz
fuck

See this is the problem. You literally believe some fucking circle jerk propaganda insteads of opening your eyes and looking around. Ironically you are the one who is probably some chinese or paki. The country is great for you! Maybe you are confused about your sexuality!

Get the fuck outta here.

>This country is the most respected and admired in the world
LOL

You are brainwashed you literal clown

Canada is the best country in the world with some minor issues that we all agree can be fixed

We don force new comers to assimilate and they mostly do on their own, we accept and only allow people to stay from select areas

You are KEKED by pol and it’s bias against Canada and how it’s literally superior to the US in a lot of ways

Keep sucking their dicks though maybe they will give you some extra fortune cookies!

>as voted by the G-8 and confirmed by polls across the entire first world

Awwww baby’s first reality check?

>t. chink Canadian

Same argument could be made for pedophilia being normal.
If you compiled a few neutral papers on pedophilia and worded it right, you'd have a legitimate argument.

Then again, might backfire and cause a new rift in the left.
>pro-pedophilia riots

>over dose of red pills

fucking kek

You are either a shitskin larping as a xth gen canadian or are literally retarded and have never travelled to other developed countries nor understood political climates.

Canada is crashing and burning before it even really took off.

No, the difference is that psychiatrists prescribe medicine, while a psychologist talk with you.

I'm sure whoever made this stupid ass meme is smarter than this guy...

>Dr. Joseph Berger, President of the Ontario District of American Psychiatric Association and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, states that from “a scientific perspective,” being “transgendered” is a psychological issue – “emotional unhappiness” – and “cosmetic surgery” is not the “proper treatment.”

>“From a scientific perspective, let me clarify what ‘transgendered’ actually means. I am speaking now about the scientific perspective – and not any political lobbying position that may be proposed by any group, medical or non-medical.”
>“‘Transgendered’ are people who claim that they really are or wish to be people of the sex opposite to which they were born, or to which their chromosomal configuration attests,” he stated. “Sometimes, some of these people have claimed that they are ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ or alternatively ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body.’”

>“Scientifically, there is no such thing,” he said. “The medical treatment of delusions, psychosis or emotional happiness is not by surgery,” continued the doctor.

How will we ever recover

I’ve been across Europe and the USA and literally no one is as kind as people are here

They value being selfish assholes and that just isn’t how you live life here

Be kind and help others, and expect that help to return to you

>tfw you are a biochemist and agree that science isnt all plebbitors think it is