Kellog's Corn Pops cereal box called out as being "racially insensitive" by a muslim on Twitter...

Kellog's Corn Pops cereal box called out as being "racially insensitive" by a muslim on Twitter. Kellogg's responds and says they will change their boxes.

twitter.com/KelloggsUS/status/922922353536876544

>Kellogg is committed to diversity & inclusion. We did not intend to offend – we apologize. The artwork is updated & will be in stores soon.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-writer-convinces-kelloggs-change-racially-insensitive-cereal-box-artwork-1051771

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what, are they gonna put hijabs on the cereal?

whoever made the decision to change it is a complete faggot with no backbone. One person tweets about fake racism and they actually change it, how disappointing. Whenever i dont get my way or i dont like something im just scream how racist everyone is maybe il get free shit.

Back in my day we didn't give a shit and called them Sugar Pops and slapped a he-man cowboy on the front.

HOW WILL CORN POPS EVER RECOVER

KIKELLOGS BTFO

Kellogg's came out against Trump sometime around the election, and I've spent precisely $0 on their products since.

Not bad

YEEEE HAWWW!!!

Thier earnings were shit last quarter IIRC and the stock dropped a shit ton. Good work

Checked, my mom calls them sugar pops, I wonder when they rebranded

I swear these were called smack end. Did I have a syringe it something?

But kelloggs is a jewish trick, their inventor hawked them as so bland they'd stop you from masturbating and popularized the practice of circumcision in america

>its n ot the jews, it's kelloggs

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
SJWs will win.

Looks like trump, wasn't smacks the one with the frog? -kek

But we have guns.

Guns are irrelevant when they are changing culture just by loudly complaining.

oh no the cereal box called me a nigger fucking retard

Thats why we need to stop defending our position and start ramming it down peoples throats. And Ridiculing these faggots too.

Good content. And lubed baseball bats.

I'm confused. What about the box art is the guy complaining about?

It's even worse than this. Kellogg was a vegan and his brother ran a sanitarium based on holistic medicine ideas. Some foundations are taken over by Progressives despite the wishes of the founder, but the Kellogg Foundation was founded to push their utopian Statist ideas via Progressivism from day one.

Kellogg's isn't merely pozzed, but Kellogg himself was a forerunner in pozzing America.

Corn Pops with the emphasis on "Pops" insinuating suicide bombings. Might as well call them Kellogg Jihad Pops your racist shitlords.

>"racially insensitive"
oldfag here
you want racially insensitive?? I fondly remember Rice Krinkle cereal from the mid-1960s. Had a slant-eyed cartoon idiot as the mascot (in commercials and on box). Not very PC, but damn it tasted good.
>I swear that bonus cowboy/indian set looks pretty familiar. Ah America, back in the day.

geez I just noticed that the mascot's hat says "SO HI" on it.
No wonder I liked it so much as a kid.

To be fair, there shouldn't be any brown corn pops to begin with. Better that all corn pops remain yellow.

It started in the '80s when sugar was getting a bad reputation with parents.

This is the modern cuck corp. PR is almighty to them. I do shitty call center stuff and it's amazing how far you can get with corporations by threatening to post negative things on twatter and Goybook. They're so scared of 1 negative voice turning into 1000 negative voices that they will bend over backwards to appease you at the mere threat of it.

Modern corporations are all run by cosmopolitan liberals nowadays so it's no wonder that they freak out at any perceived limp out.

Boycott Kelloggs - they hate conservatives- all into the southern poverty law center and council of islamic relations - they hate trump and said so after the election last year FUCK Kelloggs

it's not even that bad desu
sure it's an asian kid and rice and he has the closed eyes, but it's not like they're portraying him as evil or beneath white people or anything like that

quints of destiny !!!!!11111

ALPHA lifestyle confirmed blessed by KEK
get in the gym
this is the sign you have been waiting for
LIFT

Well I'm boycotting cereal now.

Who still eats this shit? Pour milk on insulation and you'll get the same result.

I have to agree with you.

>Americans
>eating sweets for breakfast

Cca: kookaburra hours - shame I'm not an Australian shitposter.