Red pill me on Soylent

Red pill me on Soylent

Why do big food companies lobby governments to ban them?

The protein is actually animal semen. Even the bottle is the color of cum.

I have been enlightened

9g added sugar and uses soy protein. Enjoy your estrogen filled man titties.

>lobby to ban them
I've tried the stuff and from my experience, not much point really. Tastes like chalk with milk. Overall it provides what you need to live but that's about it. Pretty effective if you want to lose weight and are too lazy to count calories. As for consuming it long term, that would require some dedication, as I mentioned, it tastes like sauteed asshole without a crunch. These days there's cheaper alternatives and I'm not too interested in getting back into it. If you fuckin hate cooking with an eternal passion then it might work for you.

Nice broscience.

>> Soy has no influence on estrogen receptors, Goy! Just look at Asia, the epitome of masculinity!

Explain Asians that grow up in the US eating the same shit that you do and turn out just the same as back home.

Fermented soy.
Not a chemically diluted derivative of unrefined soy.
Big difference.

>Le soy memetitties
Soy is bad as hell for you but there way worse foods. Flax seeds actually have the most xenoestrogens

You must be one of them.

Here's a redpill on it: you can make your own with better ingredients for a fraction of the price.

Because soy causes cancer.

Soy protein is fine.

Ive never seen a first gen asian that wanted to commit sudoku because Keiko-San ignored his advances.

But, I'd rather eat a slab of pork that's 100% pork than one that is 95% pork and 5% soy-protein.
The bigger concern is all the sugary additives that make people fat, since excessive fat disturbs the hormone system in favour of est.

the phyto-estrogens in soy will give you moobs

Here you'll get a bunch of "hurr durr SOY" but Soylent is great in concept and execution. If I could get it in stores I'd stop eating regular food.

No, I hear you and that's a fine position. I'm just saying that soy protein in and of itself is fine. Like if you want to supplement with a protein powder that is vegan.

You could make it yourself. The basic mix is just protein powder and a carb, like oat flour.

there's chocolate flavor... you can buy other flavors...

jokes on you, im already on hrt

>Here's a redpill on it: you can make your own with better ingredients for a fraction of the price.
what are processed foods in general?