Im am an individual. Why should I pledge my fealty to the white race? Nationalism is retarded...

Im am an individual. Why should I pledge my fealty to the white race? Nationalism is retarded, since you don't get chose which race your born as, and you have nothing to do with the achievements of those who lived in the past. Feeling proud about something you didn't do is both counter productive and is telling of how insecure you are deep down. You need to look into the future. What can you produce? How you are being a productive person? How are you increasing the GDP? Believing in stupid idealistic garbage like religion nationalism the family and other oppressive institutions just gets in the way of progress towards a future of cheap goods and free association.

>Believing in stupid idealistic garbage is idiotic
>Said the ancap

anarcho-capitalism is scientific. Alt rightism is purely philosophical.

It doesn't even have a coherent economic platform.

WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS THO

Are you from 2012 lmao

Someone throw OP into the next crowd of niggers chimping out. Easiest way to turn you into a die hard white supremacist. Personally I’d like you to just be a nazi and fight with love of a race instead of hate of a race, so in that case I’d say just look at Africa and if your really brave go make the African continent ancap. I double dare ya

the child does not need to consent if it is your property

Personally I like acquiring weapons and making alliances that allow me to take advantage of individuals such as yourself. The great thing is that without a government you will not be able to fend off attacks for more than a couple of days at most. Think Mad Max except the mob wins (like IRL).
You'll just be consumed by the machine as a straggler and I 100% support you.

Being tossed in the gorilla pen by white nationalists will not turn anyone into a white nationalist. It will only solidify his current position.

>Why should I pledge my fealty to the white race?

You should not because you're a rat Jew.

yeah okay

srsly what the fuck is with all the lolberg shilling/posting/shitposting this week. Is leftypol being gay again or what?

You think the alliance with you is the only one being made? You think that in a stateless scenario anyone will ally with you when you're ready to turn on friends at your earliest convenience? What stops them from shooting you in your face when your cross turns double cross against you? Did you think you're the only back stabber in the world?

No. That is the great part...i know that I need to be more aggressive than anyone around because my life depends on it. Those trying to live in a utopia will be destroyed as our alliance will be working 100% to control all around us. Everyone acts in 100% self interest and I make sure that it is more valuable for them to be part of the alliance than not. If they disagree they die.
I might die, I might not, but the government would not be there to protect and i would be forming a militaristic directorship hellbent on forming the only government possible. You're an idiot to think you cannot survive without a government in this age of weapons, communications and logistics.

If you genuinely think that an caps don't understand the importance of cooperation, alliances and maximizing relationships then have completely misunderstood the philosophy. You're a tool if you believe government by force is the only way forward. Especially seeing as that is the very mechanisn that has laid the path leading us all off the proverbial cliff.

You're one of those people who is so stupid the it is not worth it to explain why your are stupid

The best argument I've heard is other races care even less about liberty than whites do.

Roads

yet another retarded fake ancap.
Why don’t you meme-fag as someone else?

>anarcho-capitalism is scientific.
not at all.
for the most part it's ideological as well.

Because pic related.

Ancaps are just hippies. Notice that such societies don't exist in real life? Humans only understand the violence that a dictatorship can bring about.

No ideology is scientific. Autists would sperg out at a truly scientific government because it would be full of ad-hoc rules with no underlying principle. It would work very well of course, but autism forbids it.

>it's another leftypol LARPing as a libertarian thread

Whatever you say. You're clearly the expert.