docs.google.com/document/d/1pgcnMshVrs7ZqvtACT3PWweRpmJOXSNyu7O9qf4M21g/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=uXZlJGoK78A
youtube.com/watch?v=AgDRU8kHZec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for some stuffs

Post IRL [stand] users

>it'll be 2 years before you see part 5 animated

It's Mista's autistic cousin, Foggi

Meh. Friendly reminder that some Jojo fans killed themselves before the anime started and never get to see it.

>part 5 and 7 fags bringing cancer in every thread

>Two years

DiU is gonna be finished by the end of the year. Half a year is more than enough time to get started on Venti Oreo

DP's JoJo train won't be stopping any time soon

>not a raw chicken floating in the air
You failed.

why the fuck is Kira allowed to have two Stands at the same time? this is unfair, he gets both a punchghost AND an automated stand

[bear necessity]

How could you do that,sir?

>2 years
Reminder that David said they're making a big JoJo announcement in Febuary and people are saying DIU will end in December, plus David knows how nips love part 5

don't remind me

Everytime you think about killing yourself, just remember that one day after, your favorite manga will get an anime announcement

His normal bombs are just planting a SHA inside the person/object

Vento Aureo 2017.
Ride will not end.
I HOPE

Why the fuck is Jotaro allowed to have two Stands at the same time? This is unfair, he gets both a punchghost AND the ability to stop time

Sheer Heart Attack and Bites the Dust are basically The World for Star Platinum. Stands can have more than one ability

>so his name is Giorno Giovanna he is a JoJo but he is different because it's spelled GioGio also he is 15yo and the youngest JoJo and he is the son of Dio and is the only son who isn't retarded and also is a Joestar and he was born japanese but he moved to italy and his hair changed color and everybody likes him and his stand is golden and he can punch and say muda and also create life and also you can't hit what he creates or else you will be hurt too and also he can punch you and make you feel pain super slowly and also he can heal anything even himself and also he is chosen by the stand arrow and can reset literally every power and he wants to become a gangstar and he will and he is the boss

>yfw part 5 finally gets animated people will complain this is the SJW fault.

where is the problem?

Why is there so much shitposting between the two? Can people not see that others have different opinions?

Star Platinum the World is an ability. SHA has a different body, personality and stand type than KQ. they're independent. you cant defend this

Because Araki is a hack.
Also, it's only one stand.
Also, stands are not balanced.

People like Giorno more than his favorite JoJo so he needs some time to cry about it.

Part 5 is gonna start on Fall 2017.

I found this translated interview of Araki talking in-depth about Kira from Ultra Jump.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pgcnMshVrs7ZqvtACT3PWweRpmJOXSNyu7O9qf4M21g/edit

>I didn’t think at all about using Cinderella to change his appearance. When he was cornered and I was thinking hard about how Kira might escape, lighting struck me and I realized ‘hey I could just use Cinderella which I wrote about last episode!’ I’m basically thinking at a week-by-week interval and never about what happens after that. I don’t know about Jump manga these days, but it’s all about how I make this week interesting for me.

>Killing Sugimoto Reimi when he was 18, that was Kira’s first murder. It’s around the same time Jotaro and his companions fought DIO. Maybe that was a sort of year when the stars aligned. A year of destiny. Josuke was saved by the man with the pompadour that year too, so a lot of things went on.

He's boring and badly written. The worst among the JoJos.

I think the real question here is why not?

I can on the grounds Koichi is the one that actually gets 3 Stands he can swap between at will and all Sheer Heart Attack is just a little bomb

a part 5 or 6 fag shittalked 7 for 2 days. since then 2-3 part 7 fags keep hamfisting valentine memes and shitting on part 5.

>yfw part 6 gets animated very well but DP doesnt say shit about part 7 for more that 2 years

Your argument is absolute trash. You can do this to fucking any character. Tell me what your favorite JoJo is and I'll describe him in the exact same way to make him sound like a Mary Sue.

>the man with the pompadour
Hack

How did Jotaro find out about Giorno in the first place?
They sent Koichi to confirm a DNA analysis, but how the fuck did Jotaro even begin to question that some random Japanese fucker in the middle of Italy is related to him?

>that explosion wasn't a human!
Then why is that huge bag of 6 foot 5 flesh and bone dying on the floor?

Why the fuck is Dio allowed to have two stands at the same time? This is unfair, He gets The World AND Hermit purple

then you don't have to like him. why bitch about him on every thread?
it's not /jojo/'s fault that part 5 is more popular than whatever shit taste you have.

Not him, but write one about Gappy.

>Berserk

>People said Stands are better than Hamon because they actually have defined rules
>Kira has 2 stands after an entire part where we're told each person can only have one stand

Araki is a fucking hack and stands suck.

Put yer grasses own

>Giorno never did quirky shit like this ever again.
Feels real bad.

DELET THIS.

If Araki is hack what are you do here?

Noffing wirr be wong.

>Defined rules
Who said that? Stands are fucking anything. It's Hamon that has defined rules

The moment I saw Sun I kind of stopped giving a fuck about whatever 'rules' Stands can have

>They won't catch us if we steal 100 cars!

but part 7 is not much liked. just because few americans hail it as masterpiece, we are not gonna get part 7 anime.

I wanna help Narancia with math

Araki should have made Act 3 just a boost in stats. Maybe granting Echoes the ability to place more than one word at the same time. Act 2 has so much potential.

That sure is a problem you just made up in your head there. Part 5 has very little female presence.

>SHA is blue not green
>doesn't have his ASB voice

i'm not enjoying kira as much as i did in the manga

Johnny isn't as selfish as I remember.

Joseph maybe? The picture of Angelo came out of nowhere with no one looking for such a thing. Plus it was like some weird hint thing since the actual photo was his stand looming over the town like a giant.

Joseph propably randomly got a picture of Dio and Giorno. Despite them never having met.

That was a brilliant plan, not exactly quirky.

I'd love for the episode to end on that

Isn't this guy Pucci-like? If so is Pucci an alien?

>from Ultra Jump
You mean from Shueisha Jump Remix.

>Hey Cioccolata could Green Day work on Notorious BIG
>Notorious B.I.G doesn't return in that arc
Missed opportunity Araki

Automatic stands are allowed, since it's not controlled by Kira's mind since that is already occupied by KQ

No one will be nearly as effective. Do Josuke, Jolyne or Johnny and you will see what l mean.

>part 7 is not much liked
user what

Stop it, user, I'm losing the will to live

>naranciafag is free
>arcadefag banned for "avatarfagging"

In Japan SBR isn't as popular.

>wanting a high-pitched meme voice
Why?

Oh you're back. Please don't spam this thread about how much you hate David for changing the voice actor.

Post best capo

Is it really not liked alot in Japan?
Why is that the case?

>arcadefag banned
What? When did this happen?

me too

no canon colors
no canon voices
dumb Sup Forums poster

> Part 7 will be like this.

>forgetting "no canon colors"
>wanting an annoying scratchy voice the entire arc

He got banned last thread for some reason

because thats the voice I like, and am used to. I dont care as much about Kira or Josuke, but that voice change really bugs me

This is my first time in these threads for a month because they're so bad

After part 6 they just don't care.

You shut your fucking mouth. Dont speak such heresy

Apparently because it was published in a seinen magazine, as a seinen, and those don't sell as well, plus part 6 giving Jojo a "bad reputation" already

Woof woof daze....

To be fair it kind of did dump all the previously established canon for a new continuity altogether. That alone isn't in its favor. Plus taking place in the gaijin country and an entire genre shift from shonen to seinen

I'd imagine 8 is more popular for the fact that it's in Japan focusing on Japanese characters

Well, at least modern JoJo art isn't as detailed and beautiful as Berserk so it won't be that ruined

>implying people that are mad are mad about canon colors
not him but some color schemes are better than others. If Josuke ended up green or CD ended up red, I'm sure people would be bitching too.
IMO it just looks worse blue. Green may be a boring, default, 'tank' color but it fits more then the blue, which makes it look like something out of a Disney cartoon. Not too salty though
>le Sup Forums meme
not sure why I'm replying as clearly you aren't old enough to post on this board

what was with Araki and midgets during parts 4 and 5? They were everywhere. Did he just really like Krillin?

You know i never cared because i don´t give two shits about Koichi...but...damn... this VA fucking sucks. It didn´t have the same impact with "HISSATSU 3 FREEZU".

Johnny why did you do it, why did you switch to dub Koichi ?

Damn, i cant believe japan lost some taste after part 5... it sort of hurts.

But why do you like such a cancerous, awful, raspy voice?
He was posting his sprites, like he always does, to share his work, and the mods considered it avatarfagging

There are a lot of factors for that, but it mostly boils down to a lack of awareness, not that those who did read it didn't like it.

Remember that time when Baby Face fucking raped a woman and got her pregnant with a Stand baby
That was weird

PART 7 LEAKED FOOTAGE:
youtube.com/watch?v=uXZlJGoK78A

>gaijin country
The series is barely in Japan beyond the two Morioh parts.

>Lucy got pregnant with Jesus

Can't make shit like that up

The only midgets I remember are that guy, the janitor dude killed by black sabbath and maybe the tailor dude from part 4

Because it suits that dumbass face and dumbass design

youtube.com/watch?v=AgDRU8kHZec

it just works