>be me
>Meet qt3.14 in class
>Not a fan of Trump, but she "respects" other people's opinions
>Few dates later we go back to my place
>She stays over
>After she leaves I notice she vandalised my Trump 2016 campaign cup
>Took the time to scratch "TRUMP" off but sides of the cup

What do I do Sup Forums?

Do I confront her, or just ignore it and gtfo?

Why do leftists think this is ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDxKCE_EiAg
youtube.com/watch?v=pa431CP4EqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put her in a headlock then stick your cock in her ass with no lube

Write Trump on her forehead with a hot iron

Claim she raped you

leftists are fucking narcissists and/or wannabe antifa

>be me
>go over to some dude's house
>hes alright
>go off and see his cup with trump on it
>decide to scratch it out
yep i respect all opinions

Yeah I've got class with her so idk if this will work, but I like where your head's at.

This

>tfw no trump solo cup to binge drink out of

What I don't get is why she stayed over after she did it.

Holy fuck this.

Use their bullshit against them.

I mean make a formal accusation of rape to the school. Accusations are all that matters now and you can stay anonymous

>girl goes to guy's house
>violates NAP
>he enslaves her as just recompense and casually uses her as a cumdump for years to come
What are you doing to bring about the glory of the Ancap Reich?

No I don't either. It just says make America great again.

If this is real just stop talking to her. Not worth it. She will key your car or something when she undoubtedly gets mad at you for saying something with the wrong tone one day.

What a child. Holy shit

Just be glad she exposed her immaturity so you don't have to waste any more time on her. Get a new cup, move on, never talk to her again

>If this is real just stop talking to her.
It's real as fuck unfortunately. I kinda liked her until she pulled this shit.

>Get a new cup
They don't make these anymore famalam

Confront her, be aggressive and maybe even shout at her, make her feel shameful, not for the cup, but for the principle of vandalizing something in your house that she dislikes, then never talk to her again and move on to the next girl.
There are fucking tons of girls, don't chase the first dickhead that lets you smell her vag.

She is probably going to make a rape claim against you so you need to strike preemptively

>the principle of vandalizing something in your house
This is what pissed me off the most.

Emu war 101

Be glad shes not an emu they're so crafty that sun-tsu and von clauswitz were both actually emus

This again
>based kiwi

just text her saying you knew she did and it isn't cool then drop her. dont go ape like is suggesting its not worth your time or energy. she'd make the victimization her advantage anyway

>just text her saying you knew she did and it isn't cool then drop her.
I was hedging between that or a straight NC, but I was looking for the most red pilled move that would lead to a pump and dump.
We'll see each other at a school function Friday.

calmly confront her and softly ask her why she thought it was ok to fuck your shit up and how you would never do that to her shit. Make her feel bad and get a bj out of it

This is what I had in mind but with a pump and dump

Especially after all the dates I took her on

She's obviously trying to get a rise out of you so you will man up and take her like the savage she wants you to be. Girls aren't hostile unless they want to fuck. They are afraid of mice ffs.

This.

take her on a "date" at a high class restaurant and leave her their to pay for the bill or at least her bill

you're a pussy for asking internet autists instead of her directly

So wise leaf is saying call her out for her shit?
What would that look like?

Call muni PD or SO, not campus pampers PD, and insist on filing a report for a property crime in your home, dorm room, whatever, just get a real LEO to show or call you. Insist that your property was destroyed and you need a report to file a claim with your parents homeowners insurer. Now you have a record to protect your ass when she goes full SJW next trimester and tries to get you expelled.

go out and do as Trump does
>grab em
>dump em
>repeat

>next trimester and tries to get you expelled.
I'm out in December :^)

If u pump and dump you are in for a tier three preditor label for the rest of infinity. Ask me how I know.

>bail bondsman

>hfw you say "two checks please"

Don't bring it up and keep hanging out with her. Makes plans for her to stay with you for the weekend. Go pick her up and as she is getting ready unplug her fridge and try to leave the door cracked open. It will be fucking terrible her whole house or apartment will smell like rotten shit.

She has roommates

What's the answer because I think you're on to something

Call her a cunt and never speak to her again. Also, slut-shame her on social media.

Statute of limitations is what? She triple majors in vagiina studies and comes at you "for the cause." Stay out of jail and thank me later.

So fuck one of them, dumbass

Post her pics

REMINDER THAT THE FAGGOT TERM "REDPILL" WAS INVENTED BY THE WACHOWSKIS - TWO TRANSGENDER BROTHERS (OR MAYBE SISTERS) HOLLYWOOD TEAM THAT MADE A MOVIE IN THE 90S PRODUCED BY ((JOEL SILVER)) WITH HORRIBLE LEAF ACTOR KEANU REEVES.

>Are you "Red pilled" faggot?

I’m female, the WORST thing you could do to her is ignore her. And she will try to pin rape charges on you. Not sure how to get out of that, but continue to ignore her is the best even in class.

nudes?

Rip op's cup

Listen bruh, I've been around this world and this ain't my first rodeo. I've recovered fugatives from Texas and Louisiana and know what I'm talking about. Get a fucking report filed, no charges will come, and nobody but you the wall and Paul will know about it, THEN, rail her in the cornhole and drop her like a bag of Quikrete.

Here's what you do. Are you ready? Because this shit isn't for the faint of heart. You have to want it and you have to know it'll work. The first thing you need to do is remove all doubt that you can't do it because when it's done there' is no UN-doing it. What is it? Well it's a combination of things. The first being so ridiculous you won't even believe you're doing it until you're in the middle of doing it. The next one takes balls... BIG balls. But, without perfectly executing the first one the second will be pointless. First thing you do is you need start with the end in mind. Without having a fully formed map you will have no direction and you will not achieve your ultimate goal. Once you have a map of where you want to be already laid out in your mind you will need vision to carry your plans through until the end. Once you have done all of that you will need to do this one weird trick; it's so easy, are you ready? Here it goes:
STOP MAKING >BE ME GAY ASS FUCKING THREADS!!

Shut the fuck up you mgtow faggot and go make a ramen

Explain yourself. What you wrote is contradictory. I shouldn't ignore her, but ignore her in class?

Fuck her roommate then have her suck your flavored dick.

You absolutely unprincipled cuckold.

What the fuck are you doing messing around with this libcunt?

If your dick makes you sacrifice your principles to the point of letting some roastie vandalize your property, buy yourself a dilator and go through with the surgery.

Red pill her and stick your dick in

STOP

tell her she has to pay for it

Keep quoting Trump while having sex with her

This. Threaten to escalate.

did you just type that out or did you have that saved for a rainy day. Either way youre a colossal faggot

but no bj

Will this get her back in my bed? The goal is pump and dump at this point.

Roll tide lel

Goddamn the south is degenerate as fuck

Sue her for damages on Judge Judy

Agreed, I would have got sick revenge on this bitch.

Talk to her about the importance of boundaries. She can't deface your property just because she disagrees with you. Tell her this firmly and you shouldn't have any more problems; if you do then she is probably an unbalanced type and you should spare yourself future problems by finding a new GF.

How's virgin life?

Maybe he can have his mom call the show for him.

Ok, wait. You want to fuck her again? You have to ignore her when you see her on Friday. Let her come to you. See what happens.

Muh lady?
>tips vape

>Tell her this firmly and you shouldn't have any more problems;
Example please?

I don't claim to have all the answers. I come to Sup Forums to find them from people wiser and more autistic than myself. The true red pill is planning and execution.

>get accused of rape after pump but before even dump
dont stick your dick in crazy

>tips vape?!?!?!
holy fucken shit

o no

Bang her friends.

Find the roastie.

>excuses female behaviour
>male shaming

tits obeast or GTFO

Don't be a pussy confront her ask why she thinks it's OK to deface your belongings, then or if you are a pussy, just go to her place and permanently deface something of hers then when she's freaks out on you.

I typed it. You were expecting something good weren't you.

eeeeeww a leaf

Ask her point blank if she did it. She should fess up and if she doesn't you will probably be able to tell from the look on her face whether she is lying. Ask her why she thought it was okay to deface your property. Tell her that you're willing to be in a relationship with someone from across the aisle but something like this can never happen again. Expect her to apologize, accept it if she does, and that really should be the end of it. Again, if she puts up serious resistance, consider moving on because she is incapable of having a healthy relationship with you.

10/10. So the consensus is to confront.

didnt read
>skip to CapsLk

Do you think a Leftist is worth your time? What, do you want to get her feminism virus or something? Look for a good traditional woman. Yes it's hard to find, but they're keepers. Quit being a degenerate

I'm just trying to bang a thicc red head

I dont care what state you're in, record that shit

She's a child. Do you want to fuck her more?

Pretend like nothing, one time you're over at her place, post a giant Trump face sticker somewhere just before you leave. You will humiliate her and show your superiority.

My four says this

What would Vlad Tepes do?

By "the WORST" I think she meant "this is what will hurt her the most". Women stir shit up for drama. Don't feed the RL troll.

Would you have read everything without the caps?

Like text have my phone in my pocket?

Shits gonna be weird because I'll see her Friday at a school function.
>Inb4 mixer
We're in grad school

>needs some ambience
>this is a moonman thread now
Its high MOON

youtube.com/watch?v=bDxKCE_EiAg

So ignore her?

it would blended in instead of attracting my attention to the end

Shut the fuck up norcuck, this doesn't concern you. Go stick your neck out for a refugee and hand him a snus lid you sharpened so he can saw your head off faster

youtube.com/watch?v=pa431CP4EqY

Bruh. It's not worth it. Being a man is not aboit pumping and dumping. The most alpha move is to confront her about the issue. Ask her if she did it and see what she says. If she did it then you have no reason to be around her. Ask for an apology and if it's a real one maybe you can continue further, but not recommended.

She does not respect personal property. You would sell out your for 15 minutes of jelly? Don't ever let a bitch test you like that. They wont respect you.

What kind of doctor are you going to be?

Ignore the cup. Next time you fuck her start cussing under your breath like you're talking to yourself, barely loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough for her to question what you're saying, "this is how you make America great again bitch... you like this... it's going to be yuge! ..... believe me.... and Mexico will pay."