One Piece

Reminder that Cracker could obliterate the entire Zou population without using a shitty gas like Jack the Jobber.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardtack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CC for next strawhat

What your typical fan of these 3 looks like.

Who will take these niggas out?

Cracker > Doflamingo.

Fight me.

Sanji

Poetic justice

How?

Sanji will beat them all easily.

More importantly what about Yonjis head? What chap was it where that scientist smashed his head back to normal? I think Oda is hiding their powers intentionally.

>Luffy is 5'8

Why the fuck did Oda start to count with 0 for the Vinsmokes?

Just first impressions. And instinct.

DonFlamingo was an underling so its understandable. Fucking HardTack is hard. break your fucking teeth on the stuff

Reiji sounds cool. You just have bad taste in numbers for names, user.

Reiju isn't zero for being first, she's zero for being a girl.

Carrot will be the Straw Hats' _______.

lookout

Doflamingo had a way better first impression though and keep in mind that Doffy fought Gear 4 after Law gave him cancer which was supposed to kill him.

Any chance that Sanji is not referring to pudding here but someone else from his past?

We haven't seen his mother now have we?

That was just a tease for them being all cyborgs. Sanji was unable to become one and was deemed useless for it. I'm hoping the reversed eyebrow was the reason for it.

Reminder sanji and nami will end together.

>it spells Tuc

Holy shit I never noticed it before.

Kill yourself shipping cancer

>butthurt lunafaggot detected

You sure that isn't just Nami taking advantage of Sanji? Nami only loves the main protag cause Arlong Park happened.

>everyone that doesn't like me must ship something else
Seriously, Kill yourself.

ChoNa confirmed

>arlong park
What? Luffy has done more for Robin than Nami. Does that mean Robin loves Luffy? What kind of retarded logic is that?

lotta people don't seem to understand that he's based on hardtack and not just regular-ass biscuits

also his CoA is obviously insane

It's bait. It's always bait.

Cracker Vs. Jack. Who wins?

He doesn't have the hard tack fruit though.

what the fuck is hard tack

Nami has never shown she loves Luffy or Luffy to Nami.
Your mind set is of those who shipped Narusaku and ichiruki.

I just hope Oda isn't going to dump her immediately after WCI.

We'll never know

Cracker is obviously more durable, but how would his biscuit soldiers react to a rival puppeteering technique?

If the key to beating Cracker is to get around his Armors, then Doffy might have a better chance of beating him than Luffy

It's entire possible for the following to be true
>Cracker is stronger than Luffy
>Luffy is stronger than Doflamingo
>Doflamingo is stronger than cracker

That's entirely possible in this manga

Best ass in the New World.

Consider not responding to underage shitposters.

Same goes for Sanji and Nami.

Commonly called "Ships Biscuit"

Since it's a pirate manga, I assumed that's the biscuits they meant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardtack

Carrot is perfect

> ship's biscuit, or ship biscuit, or pejoratively as "dog biscuits", "molar breakers", "sheet iron",

Pretty hard biscuits even without haki

I mean that's the whole joke

His biscuits are really fucking tough because people on sea voyages often ate really hard-ass dried biscuits. People missed Oda's pun here.

There are definitely hints that Robin is actually interested in Luffy. It's subtle but in Punk Hazard, there is a scene between Robin and Luffy, although I don't remember much. Keep in mind that even though Luffy did save both of them however it is up to the girls if they like him or not. It's not a matter of what he has done, it is a matter of HOW the girls reacted to it.

I have never seen a SaNafag say Nami loves Sanji because he always is the one saving her. Which Sanji has done a bunch of times.
Or say that Nami loves Sanji because he was the only one that was going to beat up jinbei for what he did to her. While Luffy didn't give a shit.
They are not the same.

This is the face of a proud father.

something that OP will never see

Of course they are the same. You misunderstood me. There is not a single scene in the manga supporting LuNa or SaNa, making both cancer.

Oh, In that way they are. But the way I said it they are not the same

What I think people are really overlooking is not only can he have these uber strong biscuit clones. But he can use the biscuits in the same way Mr. 3 uses his wax as well or pika and his stone

Nothing is stopping him from making a giant Biscuit Mechazord along with his biscuit clones.

It takes gear 4 to break through regular biscuit shields

Imagine a 60 foot tall Biscuit soldier

Nah their father had to use a cheap trick to "beat" Sanji. His son are probably stronger but the bar is really low.

The Luffyfags one is so accurate

Sanjifags have big boobs?

yes because they are fat neckbeards with mantits

>calling Nami fat
Kill yourself. Jealous fatty

Nami is just a typical Sanji fan. That's it.

Reminder that Franky actually wanted to build Pluton when Tom showed him and Iceberg the blueprints. Most likely he learned about robotics from the few part he remembered to. I mean building ships with weapons isn't the same as turning yourself into a goddam cyborg.

Even though the blueprints were destroyed, her most likely learned more about Pluton and maybe the other two weapon during the timeskip on the high tech island that used to be Vegapunk's place.

And now before Luffy and co left Zou he said he will build a weapon against the Kaido. Say whatever you want but Franky isn't stupid and quite trustworthy if its about weapons. When Luffy and the pals will arrive to Wano he will be like

>I'm the weapon. A SUUUUPER weapon!

EoS Franky will be 5 meters tall and part octopus so the huge ass weapon can be built into his body. After the monster trio beats Kaido he will be the one to finish him off.

Kill yourself cancer

actually SaNa is a good ship. Sanji is a virgin pervert that loves shit and Nami is a greedy whore. And we all know that shit goes together.

But she is. She literally told Zoro "Sure you are" when Zoro said he was stronger that Sanji on Zou.

Teach will clash the red-hairs's wedding and defeat Shanks, while Luffy clashes Pudding's wedding, defeat Big Mam, then somehow defeats the Kaido. So that will mean both of them took out two yonkos.

Teach is too busy going after Dragon or being mad after destroying Baltigo.

Who knows what the fucker is up to. I just want to see his new design, honestly.

what kind of reasoning is this? you still should kill yousrelf

Lolonoa Zolo

After seeing the strength of the wrestler post timeskip without a devil fruit I am absolutely sure the Red-hairs would trounce blackbeard and crew if they did something silly like interrupt their wedding

Can you imagine bloodlusted shanks?

>he can use the biscuits in the same way Mr. 3 uses his wax

Yeah that's actually a really good point

When he's making the biscuit soldiers, he mentions that they're made from forming CRUMBS into shapes. It might even be more accurate to say his power is crumbs, not actual biscuits themselves.

He also appears to be an artist/sculptor at heart so to me it makes perfect sense that he's this strong

In addition to, like I said, his CoA simply being some of the best we've ever seen in the series. I'd expect nothing less from a Yonko Commander

Actually, the more I think about it, I don't think Luffy can't beat him. I really don't. I think Luffy is going to need an assist for this one.

I feel like Big Mom FELT like the first Yonko Luffy would take down, but we're going to get a twist. He's not ready for Whole Cake Island yet.

It's going to take Brooke and Caesar and Jinbe and a lot of other things for them to even make it out of there with Sanji back

Kaido actually seems more beatable right now

Big Mom is seriously OP for a brawler like Luffy

Oda is a huge DB fag so Weevil will team up with Buggy making him a yonko.

Is Cracker an awakened DF user?

I'm glad that Cracker turned out not to be the small disappointment he seemed at first. His real look is one of a nasty motherfucker.

I'll be surprised if it turns out he isn't

That seems likely. I think a lot of characters we've seen already have awakened DFs and we just didn't know it at the time.

Speaking of awakenings, I've got a good idea for Luffy's
>uses the principle of Red Hawk to heat up his rubber
>melts it
>reforms it
>is able to do things like turn his punches into giant hammers or other shapes

Basically Luffy becomes Vulcanized-Rubber Green Lantern

wouldn't it hurt for him

I don't think so. Red Hawk doesn't burn him.

And even if it did, would Luffy care?

Are yonko commanders admiral level? I think yes.

I thought all Paramecia awakenings allow the user to transmute their bodies with the environment and objects around them, or is that just an exception for Doflamingo?

Some of them could be. It would depend greatly on their specific powers.

I think once you get to the level of Yonko Commander/Admiral or higher it really is less about raw power and more about what your abilities are.

This only makes Shanks and his crew even more impressive, since apparently none of them have a Devil Fruit at all.

>DBfag
Yes, he is

>luffy is stronger than dofla

But he isn't

We don't really know. We know that's what Doffy's awakening allowed him to do, dunno if it applies for all Paramecia.

Would be hilarious if that is the case though, because Luffy's awakening would basically turn the field of battle into a BOUNCY HOUSE

come to think of it
that sounds like exactly what will happen

I'm certain that Marco, Jozu and Vista can hold their own against the Admirals. I also think that if it were to come down to it, Cracker would be able to contest an Admiral. As for the Blackbeard Commanders, there would be no hope, taking into account that the 1st ship commander is Burgess, and as for the Red Hair Pirates - well, we don't even have a clue what Shanks' power level is, let alone his officers.

Marco we know is Admiral level for sure. He tangled with them on an even level in the war.

Phoenix Fruit is something else, I'll be surprised if BB didn't steal it from him and Marco is dead now

BB wanted the strongest Logia (got it), the strongest paramecia (got it), and if he can somehow eat a 3rd Fruit like his Jolly Roger suggests, why not go for the strongest Zoan?

i don't see how it would help luffy much though

marco was no match against admirals

It probably wouldn't, but being trapped in a bouncy house with a Gear 4 Luffy would be pretty goddamn disorienting

You're both just bouncing around trying to hit eachother, but he can bounce better, and he hits like a Tire going mach 2. It's the kind of power I could see Luffy developing.
>"Let's just bounce around and see who can handle it longer"

Zoans are generally only beneficial for brawlers increasing their physical capabilities. Seeing as he has Jesus Burgess, I doubt that's an issue. Blackbeard only wants the Fruits that go along with his "plan" to reach Raftel.

None of them could even hurt him until he got slapped with seastone. Even when he was weakened, he survived being shot by Kizaru. He's roughly on their level.

I think the admirals are slightly above him, but he's not a chump by comparison or anything. The difference is small.

You could just say Plastic Man.

So do you think that the Yami Yami no mi gives you a "collector" type power and BB is going to end up with a dozen powers by the end?
I'm not a big fan of that as it usually leads to a lot of asspulling, the collector always ends up having the exact power to counter every situation that is thrown at them.

I think the reason Doflamingo's "awakening" grants him the ability to appropriate his surroundings with strings is because his Paramecia allows him to manifest physical objects (strings) while Luffy's Paramecia allows him to modify his own body. I feel like each time Luffy adds a new gear he is gradually progressing to his maximum capabilities, or "awakening".

Generally. But the Phoenix Fruit is different, it allows you to recover instantly from damage.

Don't you think BB might want that considering the main weakness of his Logia is that it makes him take double damage?

If I was BB I'd want that damn phoenix fruit no matter what

No no, I don't think he'll end up with dozens of powers. I have my own weird theory about Blackbeard that isn't really relevant yet. When Marco said he has an "unusual body" I think that was hinting at something we don't know about yet. His limit is probably 3, if I had to guess.

blackbeard is a brawler

We finally get to see our #1 nigga again tonight!

I'll just tell the theory now, why not
Blackbeard is not from the One Piece "earth". When Nami was studying with the old geezers, they had a model of the solar system that showed several bodies orbiting the OP "earth". Enel has gone to the moon and found people living there. Blackbeard was left here as a child and his "dream" is to discover the truth of the world and worlds beyond. His ambition is limitless.

I believe his special non-human body - aka the "weird body" Marco talked about - is referencing exactly that. Maybe he can eat 1 of each type of Devil Fruit because he is simply not human.

Wanna know how I can tell you made this image yourself? Because it's shit and no one would ever repost it.

0/10

Pic related

I'm sure he's proud of Usopp, but I think in this image he's simply laughing his ass off at the bounty pic and the mere notion that his son is being worshiped as a God.

Looks like both
That's a face that's saying
>that's my boy!
and
>they're actually calling him "God" lol

What does this nigga do apart from saying yohoho and cutting fodder?

communal bride

He possesses the only hard counter to Big Mom's ability

bank on it

Skeleton puns, music, leaning against walls at angles

So Ceasar Clown is equipped with a full lab to make his giant drug

He should just pretend he made a successful giant drug, but it's actually poison

I mean come on CC the answer is right there, you can bring down the whole family in one go

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK