Overlord

I don't remember this being addressed at all, but is Yuria the weakest of the Pleiades?

Couldn't you've started the thread with something less retarded?
>I don't remember this being addressed at all
Is this you again speedreader-kun?

Yes, same levels in combat related class as CZ

>speedreader kun

I find that he baited you guys real hard previous thread.

I find that you're samepersoning again, speedreader-kun.

I'm not speedreader kun user. I'm No.3

ppl

I feel like this is more appropriate thread pic considering the last thread.

Our numbers are ever growing.

We need to put a few of you guys down. Sorry, but the increase in population may destroy the overlord fanbasecosystet

As long as speedreader kun and headcanon guy won't mate we should be alright.

>Vol 11
>Prologue
>Veggie nobles unexpectedly pooling resources and stirring trouble in kingdom
>Renner "soon, soon muh puppy" in her room
>Ainz disguises himself as a merchant and travels to Dwarven Kingdom
>Background Aura and Chair cute bickering
>"Settle down now, you're making too much noise"
>Dwarves too busy being dwarves to give a shit about some random trader
>Hears Frost Dragons are being a nuisance to beards
>Attacking trade caravans
>Fucking up trade with outside world in general
>"Dis gon be gut"
>Removes disguise
>"Ha-ha, I'm actually SKAOG SK!"
>Promptly defeats dragons
>Probably letting chair show off her powers in a controlled, fuckedup-free environment
>Showered in sasugas and praise
>Trade treaties between drunkenbeards and Nazirick is signed
>Epilogue
>PDL collected armors and proceed to forge Entente in the shadows

You forgot drinking contest with Shalltear and weapon making conters with PA . Pandora wins by making superior WW2 nazi rifles.

>philip-sama conquers nazarick and becomes the new sorcerer king

>head cannon guy

He is here, be quiet let's observe the mating ritual between Speedreader and Headcannon

I'm actually looking forward to the time when Ainz will use gas chamber to thin some ethnicities.
>First group get transferred to the common treasury behind throne room
>"Oh look gol~"
>Gas strangles their throats
>Mouth overflow with bloody foam
>Bloodshot eyes shed bloody tears

Pls , no! I am scared of what may be the result of this mating experiment!

>degener/a/tes
>mating
That's not what I meant when I made a post about imagination.
This is just plain delusions.

It will spread user, only the release of vol11 and PPP shorts can cure us.

Volume 11 plot twist: What if it's not the dwarves that are in danger of being dragon food, but it's the dragons that have been enslaved by the dwarves and forced to do hard labour and are harvested for their scales.

>Sup Forums
>cure
Abandon all hope
There is no cure for Sup Forums

Either way, they both lose to AOG.

If people would stop making Albedo so bloody amazing that be nice.
Do you mean , and because if so that's me, and I ain't farting anywhere close to that newfag.

Hold the horses, textwall-kun.
Nobody accused you of anything yet.
Except of being obnoxious.

>implying you're anywhere near PDL is level 120

God no dont mix real life with fiction. GTWO jew

Holy Shalltear!

Might be Landfall too.

Clemen-chan best girl.

Your waifu is shit.

So is yours. And Maruyama prefers EE to Entoma aniway.

Your is a glorified roach

Landfall is blonde though

>※無くなり次第終了いたします。
>Does that mean, that it's no longer available?

>will end soon
What will end? Manga? Lets hope not. Where did you get this?

Limited item you get if you pre-order Ainz' premium crystal.

What is the limited item? I would have preorder the crystal if i had money but used it up all for S&W omnibus.

Thank you.

Would you give her your love and passion?

You're asking in a wrong place user.
Ain't nobody there knows how.

Is the lack of boner such a big deal? Just use some magic.

If the gorilla stuff turns out to be fake, then fuck the hell yes.

You've just bulleyed ED
>Use some magic
Even sasuga keikaku master Ainz would have troubles conjuring himself a working dick.

>headcanon
>overlord

You actually have to think when you read overlord since it doesn't directly spoonfeed you every detail.
And then there's the nazarick zealots who can't handle the NW or anybody giving nazarick a run for it's money.

Hopefully maruyama implements the wn scenario and makes shalltear take on a country and die at the end, but this time she has aura supporting her.
Vol 12 is about the dragon loli so maybe shalltear/aura vs beastmen country.

>nazarick zealonts
Fucking great, humiefag is back.

>filename
>nazarick zealots
Oh boy, let the powerlevel wars begin.

>anybody giving nazarick a run for it's money.
There are no figures of such caliber in LN up to date.
>shalltear take on a country and die at the end
Another 50mil gold for ressurection then.
Where's drama here?
>Vol 12 is about the dragon loli so maybe shalltear/aura vs beastmen country
Implyint Ainz won't send Enri The Bloody with her WAAAGH to level up

I'd rather be a zealot than some delusional powerlevel apologist that thinks there must be a headcanon strong enough that secondary "users" of leftover scrub Ygg skills/gear can match up to one of the top10 in entity scale.

I guess he would still send a few DKs to help her out just to reduce her losses.

>fed DK
More like a batallion of DC, DK and SE with some Crypt lords as a backup force.
Most likely she would marry Enfi by that time so he would come as well -> Ainz would gear him up with some Ygg trash\NW op magic items since his talent allows that.
Empire being the vassal state and having Ainz DK dealing with security could spare couple of legions to act as Enri's flanks and vanguard.

>There are no figures of such caliber in LN up to date.

zz, pdl, other players and godkin, don't use shit tier humans as a base for the NW.

>Another 50mil gold for ressurection then.
>Where's drama here?

More money down the drain and there will be way more powerful countries on other continents.

*another user*
I bet we won't see an equal rivalry up to vol 18 or something.
So far we've seen action in the weakest region on one continent.
There could be other continents or united forces of current continent could twarth Nazarick external operations even though they can't defeat Ainz.

Hope we get to see what's up with Enri in volume 11. There's no way she didn't level up a few times.

>don't use shit tier humans as a base for the NW.
>don't use the residents of the NW has a base for the NW
What?

>zz, pdl, godkin
Denied.
They're not a thread to floor floor guardians and Ainz even combined
>other players
accepted.
But this is for much later volumes
>drain
Ainz expands his farming and mining industry.
He will soon have steady influs of goods to feed the exchange box.
Any player dropped in NW in the next century or two will be faced with legions of 90+ mercenaries.
>more powerful contries
Denied
Dragon Lords was most powerful entities of the surrounding countries according to the lore.
If we consider 8GK being top lvl - it required ten Dragon Lords to took down one GK and they still lost, leaving very few of them alive and active.
Nazarick can brandish at least 1 + 9 100lvl entities which would require 90 Dragon Lords to take down even once, there are also area guardians, cash shop summons and res items etc.
>other continents
Accepted
I bet that's what Maruyama reserved for asspulling competition in later volumes

>thread
>fuck my ESL life
*threat

Dude, you're arguing with the guy who thinks PDL is level 120+ and Fluder is around 80.

Do none of you fucks remember what Maruyama said about the NW? There are no fucking threats to Nazarick in NW.

It would have taken entirety of NWs forces, the entire fucking world, JUST to keep Ainz and company INSIDE Nazarick, and that point of no returned has been passed a long fucking time ago.

Only possible threat is more players.

Maruyama could have said this or that.
The "world" could be altered later: different continents, different countries, wild magic reformation etc.
Asspulling possibilities are infinite, but we won't see it until later volumes.
We'll have at least 5 more comfy Nazireich volumes.
I've just layed out my estimates, we're talking about work of fiction without clear powerlevel scale here.

>I've just layed out my estimates, we're talking about work of fiction without clear powerlevel scale here.
And you've been given enough canon info to know that your estimate is pure asspull bullshit.

Aren't you confusing me with someone?
I'm him

He has 10 long bony fingers.
What's with all that excuses?

Yeah I am, sorry about that.
Your reply to kinda confused me.

I really feel sorry for her.

I'm just saying "canon" we have here is all very vague so you shouldn't be so hard at "PDL >120lvl-kun".
It would be justified if we would have something solid.
Maruyama doesn't give us that so we would have more to chew about.

SoF

Ainz also confirmed to feel good during slime bath.
He's not exactly lost his sense of touch, smell and pressure either.
I bet even being the skelly he has a lot to offer to Albedo.

A good boning at least

>Albedo after a night with Philip.jpg

PDL will get raped by Sebas' giant dragon cock.

>implying anyone in NW is strong enough to break her hymen

step up sempai

>implying Philip isn't lv 120

Philip is the worst fucking meme

That's hot.

PDL will become a part of Sebas' harem and will have to compete with Tsuare to get some draco cock.

But we have enough, from Chair we know that KC is more or less Solutions strenght, and that CD is a bit stronger, and that she rivals PDL, so neither of three can be anywhere close to level 90-100.
>Implying Tsuare won't use her newly found seduction skills to activate PDLs rape mode on and get him into a trap
pic related

He'll sympathize with Ainz goals and will join him as NW advisor.

Considering trips and the both of them being justice fags it may happen. A tribe of justice loving dragons will be born and the half human half dragon babies he will have with Tsuare will be Ainz's butlers.

>Chair
>Estimates
>Accurate
But I do agree that KC is ~50-60 (solution is rogue and chair is shit at estimates), CD is ~60-70 and PDL is 70~80.
You can see how it's needed 10 of PDL to defeat single 100 lvl entity and how CD would need backup to defeat PDL.
But there is a huge but
1. 8GK left a shitload of descendants
2. They technically qualify to be guild masters of their base
3. They technically qualify to revive and order 8GK NPC around and expect their loyalty
4. It's vague but it's said that powerful golems guards "Flying city in the Desert"
5. 8GK base most likely is this "Flying city in the Desert"
6. Headcannon alert: 8GK created 30 toplvl golems as guards for their base = didn't bother with spending ~3000lvl cap on unique NPC.
7. Even if #6 is false - their base should probably feature at least several 100 lvl NPC

What if PDL dispatches remote armor with the purpose of finding suitable 8GK descendant that he could then control?
PDL will then have a solid force at his disposal.
Ainz said that now when there is no SB except him in Nazarick - they can throw off ~30 invading players without resorting to The Twenties.
This seems like a close cut to me.

Even if some of those would be true you're still assuming PDL knows how to operate the guild and has enough Yggdrasil gold to do it.

He lived long and witnessed the 8GK vs DL war if not participated in it himself.
He knows the value and purpose of guild weapon that he sits on (the sword one).
Considering he chills out at 8GK base with their guild weapon - he was related if not responsible for their ultimate demise.
He knows enough aboud players in my book.
Also:
>Dragon Lord
>Not enough gold
He doesn't need personal funds.
I doubt 8GK treasury is empty even after their infighting with continuous deaths and resurrection.

If i remember the former dragon lords were the ones who killed the 8gk players and they all died.

I remember that 8GK waged war on any serious opposition almost immediately after transfer to NW.
It tool 10 DL to battle one GK on even ground but GK resurrected after being defeated.
DL which opposed 8GK directly were all defeated.
Only those who hid or avoided confrontation survived.
8GK briefly ruled the world creating huge harems but then they fell due to internal conflict.
It's also said that they grew weaker each time they resurrected.
Seeing PDL taking over their base and guild weapon - we can deduce that they fight up to the point someone like PDL could kill them and occupy their guildbase.
That's my theory, anyway.

Well, since the Surshana God the BS loves so much was similar to Ainz(WN Ainz specifically, there is some fanpic out there) there is chance he was an undead and was still alive when 8gk appeared.
So he may have helped out in weakening them.

Could be.
Could be the reason they killed him.
Or sealed.
Technically player could not be killed permanently unless he's kicked from the guild or guild cease to exist.
>8GK is not dead
>Just sealed

Dunno if 6GG were transferred along with guildbase.
A lore timeline gets a bit hazy in my head overtime.
>6GG were transferred in NW first
>Adapted moderate policy
>Uplifted humans
>8GK transferred in NW few centuries later
>Only one GG was still alive at the time
>They killed him

>non ironically liking self-insert powerlevels series where all every single non-MC character does is to jerk MC's status while he goes around doing what he wants with no real challenge
You guys need to get laid and stop feeling inferior. This way you will not need to self-insert on skeletons and magical jesuses

8GK showed up 100 years after 6GG.

>Sup Forums
>get laid
>stop feeling inferior
Your bait is shit and your arguments are worthless here.
We also expect "real challenge" in the later volumes, when framework worldbuilding is established enough to allow it.
For possible example see This is what I personally think will happen.

>You guys need to get laid and stop feeling inferior.
He said has he posts on Sup Forums.

Baiting aside, I've always wondered. Does anyone actually self-insert in the stories they read? I always just read it.

Okay, human players would die since they probably have something like 20-30-40 y\o settings to begin with leaving only undead Shurasha.

Ignore him, he's probably that one faggot who always complains his favourite isekai story isn't as popular as Overlord.

Did you miss the part when after it was known that Ainz was a very powerful undead they sent someone to check if it was Surshana?

What does this have to do with my post?

I do, but not as MC.
I usually think up some character that would be an ally or more often an opponent of MC.
Fantasizing inside author framework is also pleasurable cuz chuuni.
E.g. if materials capable of conducting mana exist in NW electrical engineering could be applied to mana.
>magic ion cannons
>magic nukes
>magic flying fortresses with magic ion cannons and magic nukes

What would the World Champion of Yggdrasil "Light World" (forgot the name) would look like?
Something like HyperLightDrifter MC or plain Angel?

I tought you were refusing the part about Surshana living up to the 8GK. If you werent my mistake, sorry.

I was just pointing out it was 100 years not few centuries.

He lived up all right, not through though.

>Does anyone actually self-insert in the stories they read?
I really don't see the point of doing it, but I guess some people enjoy doing it.