BASED

BASED

twitter.com/thehill/status/923390254366806016

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One is far too many

how are we supposed to get half of a nigger shipped over here?

>between zero and one
>BETWEEN
WTF
HALF A REFUGEE A YEAR

We'll have to do research on how we managed 3/5 back in the day

if dubbs Trump will establish the ethnostate praise kek

fucking bigots, those refugees are innocent and could die if you dont help them

hahah they just send some disabled refugee

>mfw there are people in this thread who call themselves white and can't develop a mathematical model for immigration which amounts to 1/2 an immigrant a year

Heh

So what?

3/5ths COMPED

Demagogue.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa
You have to change your educational system and invest a lot of money to replace the foreign brilliant minds with domestic one.

>WTF
>HALF A REFUGEE A YEAR

Cannibal?

chop one in half and just send the legs

We elected a half-nigger refugee to the presidency a while back.
We've met our quota.

Kek

La-dee-dee
One-two-three
Abdul the Half-ghani

Refugees have nothing to do with the H-1B program, not to mention that the entire concept of a "skilled labour shortage" in the first place is fabricated by jew corporations so they can import a pajeet to take 50% of the wages of a white person

my nigga.

Round up the fucking brown people and kick 'em out! Take away their citizenship!

sounds good senpai

Knew he was /ourguy/

Lol the responses

pls

>world lottery to enter the US
wow. I'm in love

Absolutely fucking based.

love it, if anyone has a problem with it just say, ok, we'll go one for one with Israel. They get one,we'll match.

>Refugees have nothing to do with the H-1B program

Economic war and war are the main factors for a brain to leave his country and go to US autistic retard.

guys how do i become an american, i want to have white kids with a qt american

>people doubted Kelly
APOLOGIZE

>that pic
>those digits
>my sides

test

>tfw you realize the 3/5 compromise is basically saying 60% white, which is an F

what a fag

you and I, are brothers. Praise kek!

>mongrelican.jpg

fug, they mocked us even back then

sounds like a welfare drain

Send one half way

This is the only reason why I voted for trump. I am glad he is trying to fix our open border policy.

Thought about this too.
>365 days /400 rapefugees = .9125
>52 weeks /55= .9454
>12 months/ 13= .923

Then let's make everyone happy. Let's let half of one in next year.

400/365 days is more than one, derpette. It's more like let 1 in every other year gives .5 per year.

>those blown out faggots in the comments

Is America dare i say it, FULL?

WHITES ONLY
WE'RE FULL OF BROWNIES

wtf I'm horned up and ready to receive Kelly now

Some refugee organs could be useful

the difference between kelly and reince is immense

>For all of the talk of Mr. Kelly as a moderating force and the so-called grown-up in the room, it turns out that he harbors strong feelings on patriotism, national security and immigration that mirror the hard-line views of his outspoken boss.
B-BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR COUNTER WEIGHT AGAINST AMERICANS.

you can make one in the aggregate, where 1 refugee is accepted every 2 years but that doesn't make sense in application

Nope. Not even close.

Plenty of room for more whites.

>tfw reince was the gayest part of the Trump election rally I went to
Fuck that queer manlet.

1 every other year = and avg of half every year

I laughed out loud at this headline.
good.

one?! who tf is this kike puppet flooding our countries with a muslim filth

>Literal Israeli refugee policy
Kelly is going to twist the liberals around themselves. Hard to say he is wrong without criticizing Israel. Good move.

>not a negative number.

Well, at least it would stall the problem.

How do kids like this not get their ass beat?

Since immigrant is a bad term they just call these shitskin invaders refugees.
No one knows what they are fleeing from but for some reason we have to pay for them. Almost like a government that hates its people

his mother is a lesbian, im not even kidding

:^)

I'll trade you a qt american for a qt aussie famalam.

sounds good desu

Digits and American becomes a race.

lol fucking legend

>Since immigrant is a bad term they just call these shitskin invaders refugees.
They do it because "refugees" receive a different status than migrants. It is not just semantics but also a legal difference.

>No one knows what they are fleeing
Depends on where they are coming from but nearly all the reports I have seen over the past few years have made it clear that it is nearly impossible to know exactly from where and why they are fleeing.

>for some reason we have to pay for them.
Because we have weak politicians who do not want to be harassed 24/7 by SJW level trash who will claim they are literally Hitler for not opening the borders.

>Almost like a government that hates its people
They do. Thats why they are at war with them and why their governments are never fighting to get them back.

Checked.

Eh, we should start taking Boer refugees. White genocide is real.

A single amputee from Syria

I hate this Jobs was a Syrian immigrant meme

can we kill all immigrants? legal or illegal?

Somehow each Redditor manages to outcuck the previous. Not a shred of common sense on that website unless it's raided which results in shutting it down.

But seriously I would if I could man, I find aussie accents to be extremely hot.

1 MIDGET ONLY

tfw no dubbs...

>can we kill all immigrants? legal or illegal?
Technically, yes.

Then that babyfag is dead of suicide before 18.
Hemsey is safe from an uncomfortable PR motivated super-public prom invite.

>those refugees are innocent and could die if you dont help them
So are our needy and homeless.

THE GOOD MIDGETS!

What is the minimum platform of the "alt-right"?

#1: Being the targets of "Progressive" authoritarianism. European-Americans are tired of being the victims of preferential hiring and preferential educational scoring that benefits "minorities" and punishes European-Americans. Males are tired of being the victims of a Feminist family court system that could give all of the estate to their ex-wife and awards her massive amounts of alimony, even though due to Feminism, she can make as much income as her ex-husband.

#2: Demographic eclipse. In order to have political control over a country, your ethnic population must be well above a majority. European-Americans would like to continue to have political control over America. When European-Americans become less than 50% of the population, European-Americans will be at the mercy of the non-White ethnic groups.

Why are #1 and #2 "alt"? Because Cuckservatives have controlled the executive and legislative branches simultaneously many times recently, but they have not changed these policies.

If you agree with #1 and #2, you are "alt-right", even though you may not admit it.

>923
pic related

It's not up to Kelly though. Eat shit faggots

legal.

Holy shit Kelly went hard as fuck!

MFW Kelly has become complete because of Trump,He is fucking fearless because he knows The God Emperor has his back.This means Trumpism is contagious.

Fuck off we're full

Wonderful news

and?

How are you so bad at math?

Always relevant when the soycucks, kikes, and nogs tell you to open the gates.

Jesus christ where are this kids parents?

>88

noice

>...you are "alt-right", even though you may not admit it.

But that's fake, you lovely person. The AR crowd, amongst other things, wants the USA to implode and balkanize, so all Spencerites have a vested interest in America's failure.

encouraging him

>The AR crowd, amongst other things, wants the USA to implode and balkanize, so all Spencerites have a vested interest in America's failure.

Were you in special ed? I wrote "What is the minimum platform of the "alt-right"?" Minimum. Richard doesn't control me and he doesn't control the definition of "white nationalism" or the "alt-right". I'm gonna have to give you a "fuck you". The minimal "alt right" is what I wrote because it contrasts directly with cuckservative inaction. Fuck right off.

America can not do the same as us hahahaha

AR is fatally tainted by Spencer. Why would you want such a tainted brand?

I never said I wanted to actually live there kangaroo.