Assange: Company hired by trump contacted Wikileaks

wsj.com/articles/wikileaks-assange-says-he-rejected-overture-from-trump-linked-group-1508961298

>unironically linking a wsj article
fuck off shill I'm not giving you a single click

Translation: Someone sent an email to Julian Assange once, but didn't get a response.

Literally nothing

WSJ is the most conservative of the big papers.

why wouldn't they reach out though? wouldn't it make sense to

>falsely paint progressive cuck pewdiepie as a nazi
>construct an entire article defaming his character using false "evidence"
>"t-they're conservative"
neck yourself

Because wikileaks is a foreign operation -- likely operated by the FSB -- that has leaked many US state secrets and violated many US laws

>giving a fuck about internet celebrities

neck yourself

dont forget caused the youtube adpocalypse that fucked over a lot of decent people.

Never understood how you could break laws and be charged with treason when you are not American or in America in the first place.

They are an enemy to US interests and they break laws by operating in the US and working with US citizens like Bradley/Chelsea Manning.

>operated by the FSB
Go suck a cock backwards

Way to miss the point you fucking retard. I've pointed out two things.
1. They aren't conservative
2. They're willing to construct a false story for a few clicks
I'm not surprised this went over your head, considering you trust wsj in the first place. This is the last (You) that I'm giving you. I genuinely hope you die a painful death.

They are conservative though. You wouldn't know because you get your all your info from youtubers. WSJ is tremendously economically conservative and their opinion pieces are almost entirely conservative.

look at the companies that pulled their ads from youtube

then look at who owns those companies

then look at who owns alphabet

scratch head

realize adpocalypse had nothing to do with advertisers whatsoever

neck self

LAMAO. you obviously have never read the Wall Street Jewnerl

I think you guys just don't know what conservatism is. WSJ is conservative in the William F. Buckley/Ronald Reagan sense. Trump is not a conservative.

They are "Republican"

>WHHHHAAAAQAAA they asked if Wiki had the emails

No worries. I read the Journal everyday. It's the least pozzed normie paper around. Still pretty fucking poz but wtf can you do? It's how I started red pilling my 75 year old mother on white genocide and Clinton crime syndicate. It has its purpose.