To all you anti-semites and racists out there consider this

To all you anti-semites and racists out there consider this.
In 50 to 100 years, Israel still will be Jewish.
Your countries however will NOT be white however. Europe will be browner and blacker, and so will Asia. Chances are your grandchildren will not look like you and if they do your great-grandchildren won't. You were on trial for expelling slaughtering and savagely butchering the Jewish people for centuries of years as well as numerous attempts to exterminate them as a whole.
The Jewish people vs the "master race" verdict count 1 the Holocaust, humanity being duly impaneled and sworn, to hereby find by proof without a reasonable doubt. That the aggravating circumstances on which the defendant was found guilty of committing do outweigh the mitigating factors presented in count 2, we therefore unanimously recommend that the sentence of death should be imposed upon all nazis and antisemites.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel won't exist in 50 years

>Your countries however will NOT be white however

This. There won't be Jews left either.

I give Israel 6 or 10 years.

>In 50 to 100 years, Israel still will be Jewish.
Actually, no... the way the Demographics are going... no. Israel will be Moslem and Arab.

It's just math. Moslems have a higher birth rate. They will be the majority.

Actually tomorrow is the beginning of the end for israel. Enjoy living in Palestine cunt.

So why would Israel want to live in a world where the US was like all the other 3rd worlds?

Seriously... Lets say Israel comes out on top and is the new and only superpower... the what? Eveywhere else is shitty except israel?? Sounds like a real winner. Let the planet get overrun by roaches and Nigs and pretend that they will never breach Israel's walls because they are (((choosen)))

Its called teamwork, somehow Kikes missed that and sharing in kindergarten.

I wish Ben Shapiro were honest like you. Are you Ben Shapiro?

SAGE this copypasta shit - Come up with something original

Show me the original

Jews invented the master race, living space, and holocaust concepts. They project their crimes on others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

If you're gonna do em come up with original ones,
the amount of sperglords that let off an autistic scoff after and proceed to tell the worst holocaust joke is too high. I appreciate a good offensive joke.

Do you think a black or brown or muslim Europe and US will be interested in paying for your security while you kill muslims? You need us a lot more than we need you. You will probably win, in the end, but your victory will be short-lived.

Nice JIDF copypasta fuckwit.
Also Israel isn't jewish now, it's 60% jewish, and once the Trumpenfuhrer pulls out of Syria completely, you'll have the entire Syrian-Lebanese-Iranian axis aligned against you, and there's nothing you kikes will be able to do about it. You'll try to provoke us into a war against Iran, but it won't happen. Remember when everyone was saying we'd go to war in Syria, WRONG. Then it was N. Korea, WRONG again. Now it's "Trump's going to war against Iran". Hate to say it shlomo, but WRONG WRONG WRONG. The kikes in Israel are going to provoke Lebanon or Syria, then you'll get fucked because the US won't back you.

So will Israel exist in 50 years? I don't even give it 10.

pasta

>Your countries however will NOT be white however.
Nope. A huge correction is coming soon, and it will be bloody and brutal.

why was the word jewish invented 100 years ago to describe judeans? is it because "jews" also has quotation marks around it and are nothing but hungarians? yes

Nigs and brownies are easy to fool and control, they will easily steal their resources for the next few centuries until humanity finally collapses

Cite your source.

Seems like an invitation to kill you. It's just too bad that it isn't that way yet.

stahp

I was warned Sup Forums was stupid but geez

Diaspora will not exist. 6-8 million of you vs. hundreds of millions of awakening whites. And the shitskins hate you worse than we do.

You've failed to even instill your beliefs in even 1% of the white population, do you notice how heavily armed police officers need to guard your 'movement' every place it organizes? You're pathetic,inexperienced, poorly funded, and not very persuasive, I'd like a more intelligent enemy please.

Cool beans. Meanwhile, in 50 to 100 years, when the rest of the world is a mix of African, Middle Eastern, and Chinese, there will be remnants from white society. Nuclear weapons, for example. And the blacks either won't care, or will actively hate you. Middle Eastern Muslims will hate you. China will be indifferent to your fate.

Just because the bigger dog dies first in a gas chamber doesn't mean that the small dog gets spared. It still follows shortly after the big dog.

your day is coming u fucking jew faggot. id love to run my knife across your neck and rape your female family members. humankind will wipe you out you kike shitbag. the nukes will fall on kikerael and the world will rejoice

Our movement is a relatively new one, when compared to the eons Jews have had to conspire against us.

You'll probably wipe us whiteys out, my dear kike. But chinks in Africa are developing mutant niggers to do their bidding. When weaponized silverbacks come pouring out of Gaza and spoil your wife's son's bar mitzvah, you'll be singing a different Hava Nagila.

Actualllllllllly [/nerdy voice] Jews are mixing with other races as well.

A lot of them are abandoning Judaism too. Pretty much every Jewish person I've met in America has been secular.

Religion doesn't really have a purpose anymore. It was used in the past to strengthen tribes of people. Jews were helped by Judaism, Arabs were helped by Islam, etc.

Religion doesn't have a purpose in a world that is heading towards globalization.

Anyway, my main point is that Jews too are assimilating and entering into inter-faith and inter-racial relationships.

>the holocaust was a unique in human history

Nice LARP but i'll bite. In 100 years if we've failed Europe will not be European and the face of the planet will be covered in a mud skin arab mongrel race with their inbred Jewish oligarchs.

You will rule an empire of dirt.

What source do you have for this?Besides fake quotes from the torah or talmund or whatever the fuck you're quoting .

Does this sound sane to you?

First you must ask why Europeans pretended that Jews weren't white.
Many countries expelled and casted them out.
It's hard to feel like you belong in a group that doesn't see you as one of their own.
Had the early Europeans embraced the Jews.
Many of the worlds problems wouldn't exist

''We acknowledge that these are unfortunate, ill-fated people; they are hated everywhere and civil rights are denied to them in most of Europe"
-College of Commerce 1757

This is interesting I always suspected there was a race mixing problem in the Jewish community do you have a source?

day of rope is soon kike you cant hide from the internet even random villages in south america dont want you. Its because you cant integrate you are always parasitic its why you have been kicked out of 200 nations in 2000 years and its why you are currently not welcome in the middle east.

Sounds quite sane to me. However that's still the good and not the worst case for the future without the white race.

The only thing that annoys me is, the Jews probably only want to suicide. Looking at how poison, radiation and diseases at deliberate placed by them arround the world.

It's probably because of the 40 genetic diseases the Jewish DNA holds and they like can't go on much longer anyway. Those sick bastard!

FPBP

Isn't saying this stuff illegal in Germany?

Oh, feel worried about me?

The Jew fears the samurai, David

How the hell do you know my name?

>Israel will be just fine with big daddy America and Europe gone to shit
Imagine being this fucking stupid.

What makes more sense: That the Nazis, a anti-semitic group who rose to power and commited Genocide against Jews (alongside other groups) in the places they controlled using death camps that they documented, listed, and built.

OR

It's all a massive global conspiracy in which everyone involved, from world leaders to actual jews who lived through the events are lying and making up claims that a genocide happened and that the Nazis who had plans to actually kill jews were really just good guys.

Hmmn

Jewish culture has easily outlived any culture that has tried to persecute them: Egyptians, Babylonians, Romans, Czar Russia, Nazis...
And they will easily outlive current western culture as well, because, you know, Jew is eternal.

Why the "OR"? It's obiously the one because of the other?

This is true,Moshe smote the Egyptian.

You don't know much about Jews. Modern Jewry is only about a 1000 years old. They are very different from their Middle Eastern ancestors 2000 years ago, both in genetics and in beliefs.

This has been thoroughly debunked even by your own David Duke I'am assuming you're referring to the Khazar theory?

Good, the sooner White goes extinct, the sooner the Chink will rise to conquer all. The century of Chink is at hand.

There are more white nationalist/anti-Semitic whites on earth than there are Jews. And thanks to your opening the borders wide open, they have now been joined by millions of anti-Semitic browns. Jews are in deep trouble, and you are too stupid to realize it.

OP gtfo

No, I am not referring to the Khazar theory. Jews were originally mixed Middle Eastern people heavily concentrated in Alexandria, Egypt, who proselytized for converts. About 1000 years ago, an unknown group settled on the Rhine and founded the Ashkenazis, who have European genes.

>This is interesting I always suspected there was a race mixing problem in the Jewish community do you have a source?

Sure.

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

Just google "Jewish assimilation" to see more sources.

I see nothing wrong with interracial marriages myself. I don't agree with most of Sup Forums with its bullshit.

Everybody will be mixed in the future, even Hews. That's just the way things are.

Oops, meant Jews, not Hews.

The 4th reich will rise before the german people fall

Nice plan.

Enjoy getting bombed by brown people.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Not me buddy you

This copy pasta again?

So many questions!

It's going to be fine. You'll avoid a Shoah, we'll get our Jubilee.

Peace. Between. Worlds.

Please cite your source

Israel isn't going to exist lol. You were a pet project of the American progressive Left, who hate Jews and Israel as much as the Right.

Very shortly Israel won't exist. (You) only exist under our protection. Never forget that. W/o us...the muds would tear you to fucking pieces. Remember that kike!

EU flag posters are without a doubt the vilest scum on Sup Forums. You are parasitic tapeworms writhing in the bowels of your respective hosts, and when you are expelled and subject to the stamp of a tanker boot, no crematoria will be fouled by your noxious, vile stench. You will be fed to hogs whose meat will be butchered and skewered and cooked in the fires of burning synagogues; and that meat will be used to feed dogs.

>implying there won't be a 'Great Culling' by the elites via viruses of M.D., weaponized nanotech, manufactured blight, subversive sterilization programs, etc
>implying a world without whites, there will NOT be a global Zimbabwe 2.0: Electric OogaBooga