ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス - Thread 2

1st Saturday of the Month

IT's TIME Sup Forums, MOGRA SATURDAY!!

GET IN HERE

ustream tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
Chip Tanaka
AJURIKA
KoC_kun a.k.a. droplamp (from H.K.WORKS / 合法ロリパーティー)

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA(MOGRA) ※お休み
Esupa (AniLab.)
HokBoy (合法ロリパーティー / VOCALOID-ManiaX)
melo (elemog)
kei。 (elemog)
Oblongar (sprout's dub 94 / 2D M3NTiON)
chefoba (AniLab. / discloud / Lowfer Records)

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ (A-HOL!C / Xi-lium)

■NewTimeTable
23:00~23:40 kei。/すーすけ&310
23:40~00:20 melo/DeLPi
00:20~01:00 esupa/すーすけ&310
01:00~01:40 chip tanaka/すーすけ&310
01:40~02:30 KoC_kun/DeLPi
02:30~03:20 AJURIKA/DeLPi
03:20~04:10 HokBoy/すーすけ&310
04:10~05:00 Oblongar/すーすけ&310 •

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get in here groovin fagets

AH AH AH AH
GROOOOOOOOOVIN MAGIC

AIM FOR THE TOP Sup Forums

based oblongar

>thread is kill during CCS OP

You fucked up OP.

Welcome Home

oblongar saving this month as always

>select all store fronts
>again
HELL YEAH!

God bless Oblongar

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC

pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old ones
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u

new one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

Again, Next Mogra event is on the FIRST Saturday of October (Saturday 1st)
Follow it for updates and visit /ghost/ to keep you informed.

Also please, try to maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to minimum or better in 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in Ghost post mode to avoid all the shitposting.

oblogar sets always give that good feel

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix (This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month)
- Mogra Anniversary (As a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do 2 days [Saturday/Sunday] that are the more Sup Forums related ones)
- Anison Matrix Anniversary (One day event, always first Saturday of May)
- New Year Countdown (Last day of the year)

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

RICCHAN!! RICCHAN!!!

Faggot.

sheryl is superior

I'm working on the Mogra 2012 batch video files. For the most part I have the structure organized, but I have to label the nights and have the video files from FLV to MKV to reduce disk space. I'll get to work on 2013 as well and I should have both of them ready to download by the next Matrix.

ITT: normalfags pretending they are weebs just to fit in.

Reminder that partying in a club is a normalfags thing even if they play anime song.

キラッ

Sheryl > Ranka

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

Man, Frontier was so much more fun than Delta.

Wasn't in the thread at the time but monthly reminder that:

Groovin' Magic is the greatest OP of all time.
Diebuster is the greatest anime of all time.
Gainax is the greatest studio of all time.

Also did that guy from two Mogras ago watch Gun/Diebuster?

Anime when?

I'm just enjoying the music, that doesn't mean I would go to a club you retard.

Just enjoy the best set of the night instead of complaining about normalfag'.

Ah dammit, I was kinda hoping for a macross block.

>Responding

C'mon man.

you mean that guy from june? i remember him

It's time.

GREATEST LOVE STORY

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, not other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important

just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.

In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

When they decide to start giving away free premium rolls to make it more popular, ie never

RIP Gainax

You serious?
Hayate is a lot more fun than Alto though. and Ranka was pretty boring.

Go back and watch Frontier, you'll notice it's a lot more boring htan you remember.

Ozma is still awesome though.

Based Oblongar.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

See DON'T RESPOND, JUST REPORT.

December can't come fast enough

Sana should've won

yeah, it was. I want to know what he thought of it.

Feels bad. At least they went out with a bang. Their last anime was fucking God tier.

Just report him.

SO WIDE MAN

comfy time

Sumanai, Mogranon.

I watched Frontier for the first time about a month before Delta. I'm pretty sure my memory's still fresh.

Guess I just prefer Frontier.

WIDE STRONG

>partying in a club is a normalfags thing
>implying

MAAYA

Not that user, but I did just finish Gunbuster for the first time yesterday. Right before they released new pictures of Jupiter.

For the ones coming now.

04:10 •

>Their last anime was fucking God tier.
okay. which one are you thinking of? for me their last one was panty and stocking

BASED

Hey look found the actual normalfag in the thread.

No, PS&G was dogshit. Their last anime was Houkago no Pleiades, which is one of the best anime ever.

I've never bawled as hard during an episode as I did during 8. Anime was just perfect. Reminded me a lot of old Gainax.

Fuck, I love Aimer's voice

I hope he's talking about Pleiades

i'd an ayamesama

Pleiades was fantastic.

Why are you guys talking like Gainax went bankrupt or something?

All their good staff left.

I still need to watch this.

See DON'T RESPOND, JUST REPORT.

No problem user.

I'M L@DY

I'M L@DY

I'm l@dy

L@DIES

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

After Pleiades?

I'M L@DY

You should because it's really amazing. The first three episodes are a little slow but episode 4 onward are perfect.

Damn why must it be so hard not being normalfag?

That guy pissed me off, so I commented, but I also reported the post responding to mine. No worries

What's your favourite L@DY mix?

None of us are partying in a club, though.

holy shit anyone know that ready!! remix?

That's probably me. I have it downloaded already but yet to get around to start it. Felt burnt out on anime the past few months and mostly content with shitposting here. I do hope I get around watching it by next Matrix though.

KIMI TO NATSU NO OWARI

oh yeah, I forgot about pleiades

muh menmur

I SEE YOU

Fuck off normalfag.

‌⁠の‌⁠ヮ‌⁠の‌⁠

BRING BACK WITCH WITCHI

lets fucking go Oblongar!

>this set

takep x uzuki otp

But that's wrong.

This song, where is it from

SILVER

I'm going smoking in wrong time, always. first Cherry Blossom and now L@DIES

Kill yourselves.

>people are too stupid to switch to the old captcha

Stop smoking, more Mogra.

Takep's a dude though

old captcha is still shit though
i miss the squiggles

I actually didn't smoke for 4 months. Now I'm too drunk to care and stole some cigarettes from my sister