Why is everyone eating into this??

Why is everyone just opening their mouths and letting the studios feed you garbage and call it a cupcake.

Another anime where the main character is stuck in an mmo/fantasy world, like are you kidding me?

I thought we all learned our lesson with SAO to not jump on the bandwagon like that.

pic related!

Normalfags and young teenagers love this kind of shit.

There's your (You) mr. speshul snowflake

i like watching subarus mental state deteriorate

Cute girls and edge. The usual.

You watch as a normal bro gets thrown in to emotional hell, its intresting how come you don't like it OP?

>Another anime where the main character is stuck in an mmo/fantasy world

Hate to break it to you bro, but they have been using that one since human could talk. >fantasy world

It's good.

Re:Zero mildly subverts Isekai. The MC's aware of some of the more stereotypical Isekai tropes in the beginning, and the story intentionally detours from those expectations.

Picking Re:Zero as an example to criticize Isekai is almost as ridiculous as picking Eva to criticize Mecha.

Someone sounds upset that Re:Zero has been AOTS two seasons in a row.

Literally meme anime of the season
>It's shit but everyone eats it anyway
It's Mayoiga all over again

It's the same shit and so is Eva. Only casuals speak as you do.

Just looking at this thread based on the comments, Re:Zero detractors look measurably more stupid than the people who are defending Re:Zero. Par for the course really.

I'm just really sick of this type of anime and its once again just hero fantasy mixed with waifu bait for pathetic losers whose life holds no meaning

Can anime studios come up with better things perhaps???

I'm just watching it to participate in the discussions, a lot of people seem to be watching it for the same reason.
I don't love it like the WN/LN fags, but it's gotten marginally better now that the MC isn't sperging every episode.

Because 15 year olds and overweight NEETS would rather spend their money on edgy navel gazing trash rather than anything with a decent plot.

RE: Zero deserves all the attention it recieves. get used to it.

This bait is about 2 months old now.

Not bait, i honestly am curious what people see in it.

The studio didn't create the story. It's an adaptation. Cool buzzwords and generalizations, though. Also,
>???
Go back to middle school.

>Pic related
To what?

I'm talking fantasy/mmo anime in general in that case, i know it's an adaptation.

I hate this meme about Eva. It deconstructs super robot shows which weren't the norm for fucking decades. Which Gundam and multiple other shows already did.

>normal bro gets thrown in to emotional hell
>Normal bro
>emotional hell
Just shut the fuck up dude.
The main character is autistic and unrealistic and can fuck up even the most simple thing.

>Mc don't go to the woods
>B-but I have to go to the woods
>Gets killed
>M-MUUHH WAIFU!!

>like are you kidding me?
>pic related!

>???

>i honestly am curious

Re:Zero haters confirming they're disgusting crossboarders.

>crossboarders

I don't frequent any board that much and only post when i have a question or something, i don't participate in discussions as they are just sad, oh whats on the agenda today? talking about how much you want to fuck a centaur ? yikes.jpg

I don't hate Re:Zero I'm just dissapointed in it and the industry as a whole

>Another anime where the main character is stuck in an mmo/fantasy world, like are you kidding me?
Just because it's an overused setting doesn't mean it's always bad.

>speedwatcher
I guess it is too hard for retards like you that have trouble following even shounenshit plot .

I'm watching it pretty much just because the production quality is good and I'm a sucker for fantasy settings.
It is one of the worst isekai shows I know tho.
Most episodes are inconsequential to the overall plot, it seems to be irrelevant that the MC is from our real world to the point where he might just as well be a citizen of that world who got cursed somehow.
The behaviour and emotional states of all characters but especially of the main character fluctuate like crazy.

I got the point where I was about to drop the show several times but then the next episode managed to be somehow entertaining again and so I keep on watching.

Serious question, how old are you?

I'm 22

COULD YOU FUCKING PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS?!!

FOR FUCKS SAKE WE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS EVERYTIME A NEW EPSIODE COMING AND SOME ASSHOLE ASK THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION HOW REZERO SUCKS FUCK YOU MAN!

This is the first thread I've made on the subject and I merely wanted to know why people continue to gobble up fantasy/mmo shows despite their poor quality in writing. The animation is pretty i admit tho

Then you don't even have an excuse. Please stop typing like you're 15.

How am I typing like a 15 year old?

Not using very basic proper punctuation, all around terrible sentence structure, using stutter words like "Like" when there's no need for them because you have plenty of time to think before you write.

It just makes you look stupid. Please put forth at least minimal effort.

What does that have to do with the discussion. If I'm you understand me and the point I'm trying to get across why does my sentence structure matter?

This isn't a thread about the proper use of english sentence structure.

As weak as this bait is, the answer is that it's underage ESLfag bait. Sup Forums is filled with retarded ESLfags with shit taste.

It's that simple.

I'm honestly doing you a favor m8. Most people on Sup Forums will pretty much just dismiss your opinion without telling you why if you keep typing like that, especially if you espouse a particularly unpopular opinion.

SAO >>>>>> reeeeeeeeee:zero

I really don't feel like it does. The show does reference common isekai tropes through Subaru's meta commentary, but referencing a trope and sidestepping a trope are two different things.

>MC adjusts to new world extremely quickly
>Meets a sexy girl and immediately goes on an adventure with her
>Side character falls in love with MC after he helps her
>MC has special power that no one else has (bonus points for having a rare magic affinity)

The main characters include a pair of maids, a deadpan loli, a hotheaded loli, a serious girl and plain nice girl, which are all pretty common tropes in anime and light novels in general. I think Konosuba did a much better job of Subverting tropes and expectations than Re:Zero.

KYS NERD

Gundam isn't even super robot you fucking retard.

"I've never watched Gundam" the post

This, just because they sometimes are self concious bout the tropes but play them anyway dosen't make it a deconstruction

Actualy gundam is real robot, super robot is Mazinger and Getter Robo

Beatrice isn't deadpan and Felt is pretty level headed until she's forced to wear a dress.

Konosuba and Re:Zero are very different in their subverting tropes, one only pokes fun at them constructing characters based on jokes while the other reconstructs them into actual characters as the protagonist learns more about them to either exploit and appeal to so he can move forward.

>I thought we all learned our lesson with SAO

there's always a new wave of people that come in. It's not just one core base of people.

How does EVA subvert the average mecha show

how about you actually try watching it?

>All these absolute retards trying to equate the problems in SAO with problems in Re:Zero

They are nothing like except the Isekai aspect, and Re:Zero tickles with the concept of deconstructing Isekai. Fuck off you plebeians.

How about you watch some mecha other than fucking Code Geass, TTGL, and Full metal panic instead.

Will be forgotten by Winter season UNLESS it gets an S2.

I fucking hate seasonalfags.
Why are they so loud?
"I LOVE REM SHE IS BEST GIRL"
You sound like stellafag, but once that ended you don't hear shit about his so called "love". Not even a quick post in a waifu thread.
I wonder why...?

Not him and I think those are far better than EVA but they all came after it.

That's what happens when you get pregnant.

The bandwagon is already dead. The threads are dead. Nobody cares about this show anymore except me and a few other posters here. You're too late to the sperg party faggot.

>normies like this, therefore it is bad

Dont worry, nobody is going to bother your secret cartoon club/

>not ur sekrit club xD
This is the people who post on Sup Forums unironically now. Unbelievable.

How about you try to justify your opinions by comparing eva to the shows it deconstructs. God forbid we discuss anime on the anime board.

You're wrong. Re:Zero is pretty much the only thing this far this year that's gonna stick around for a long time.

>What re:zero fags actually believe

Real robot is Macross or Patlabor or Votoms. Gundam has a special unique unit that can rip through hoards of mass produced models because a magical psychic teenager is half piloting and half psychically controlling his robot.

Revive your threads first.
At this rate it's going to be forgotten by October. And nobody will remember it.

Are you just sad you can't enjoy it? So many people are having fun, and you are not. Does that upset you?

What part of my statement do you take offense to? The Re:Zero being remembered part, or the no other show besides Re:Zero will be remembered?

Zero will be forgotten a week after the last episode, I love this type of comment I see it with every flavor of the season anime, does anyone even remember Erased? One punch? Charlotte? "Stick for a long time" yeah right your delusion is amusing

I've never really bothered with the threads. The sourcefags run wild there and I don't want to be spoiled.

Maybe if you're watching SEED sure.
By the end of 0079 the Gundam is on par with the mass produced Gelgoog. It's not super speshul, it's just advanced. The most impressive thing it did was taking down 12 rick doms, and only because Amuro becomes a great pilot.

Even in SEED shit, the Strikes and Freedoms are treated like millitary hardware.

Hey I remember erased. See I made this thread Granted nobody is posting in it but I cared.

>Charlotte
People actually thought it would be remembered after it was done airing?

>Your threads

I don't even post in the Re:Zero generals because I'm trying to avoid spoilers till the anime ends.

>By the end of 0079 the Gundam is on par with the mass produced Gelgoog
By the end of 0079 the Gundam gets magic joint lubricant to match Amuro's ESP and he's having psychic battles with Lala who can take down a fleet on her own with bits. Newtype+Gundam=Super robo.

Neither, both are factually wrong. The kind of statement coming from a deluded fanboy about to get BTFO by original ending in a few weeks.

Here's a better version of that picture.

You realize if an original ending happens, it's in fact FAR more likely to be remembered right?

The robots aren't super though. Lalahs Elmeth is just a giant moving laser cannon. The psychic stuff doesn't influence the robot, it just helps her aim a lot. The robot itself isn't super, hence not super robot

>its another newfags hating on the best show of the year episode

>Erased
Shit ending ruined a possibly memorable anime

>OPM
Shit

>Charlotte
Ultra shit

Re:Zero is way better than all of these.

The robots are super even if they need super pilots. No one except Noriko and Kazumi could get Gunbuster to fight like it does, does that mean it's not super?

>Re:Zero is way better than all of these
Then explain how I managed to watch all of those, even the shitshow that was charlotte and I literally can't even watch Re:Zero out of sheer boredom?
No really, what do you like about it? What makes it better than the other isekai stories? And don't mention anything about the girls, because I'm not interested in any of them enough for it to carry the show for me. Literally all of the girls are generic and boring.

The amount of broken English in any thread regarding Re:zero has gone from annoying to hilarious. Its surpassed even the Danmachi fad a few seasons ago.

>explain my taste to me
That's your job, Sherlock.

>people defend a show
>on Sup Forums

>normalfags like it so its good and a deconstruction too

Love this meme

Honestly you don't even need to look for broken English anymore. If any thread has the acronym BTFO use liberally, you know the thread and fanbase are full of retarded ESLfags who don't belong here. Seriously, it's like their fucking mating call and they think it's the end all be all thing to post to give themselves a "point".

Means you're a pleb. All of those are mindless entertainment. Re:Zero actually uses some admirable literary devices like symbolism, subversion, and tons of subtlety.

You're using some subtlety right now. Are you AOTY material user?

>t. someone who only speaks english
fag

Not that guy, but it's just a matter of taste. I don't understand the fuss with Re:Zero. It's a solid show and will be remembered, but it's not the greatest anime ever made.

>Another book where there is magic and swords and stuff

>Another film where people talk and occasionally react to things

>Ugh, another song that has notes in it

Are you retarded?

What eva did has been done before by other shows. I was saying he's probably only seen Eva, Code Geass, TTGL, and FMP.

>Not speaking English as your native language

You're a third worlder

Re:Zero is unironically AOTY. No amount of tryhard contrarianism can dispute this.

Konosuba
Rakugo
Kuma Miko
Anne Happy
New Game

All better than Re Zero.

Reminder that this is MAL's favourite anime.

それは違うと思うけど

You're still a dumb ESLfag. This is an English language board to discuss Japanese cartoons and pictographs. Any other monkey-speak you know is irrelevant.

I disagree.