Why is critical thinking such an anathema on the right? Why do you think that basic higher education...

Why is critical thinking such an anathema on the right? Why do you think that basic higher education, which above all teaches you to think for yourself, is somehow an indoctrination scheme?

>Hey maybe not every white male is a rapist-
>EXPELLED FOR RAYCISUM AND BEIN WHYTE

>Uhuhu hurr durr why are rural and suburban retards so dumb hur hurr

Logic was purged from public school in the name of diversity.

If you believe in the value of diversity, then you lack the reasoning skill to think for yourself.

Please stop LARPing as a rational human. I'm laughing too much and my sides hurt.

because this

tinyurl.com slash AssangeMemo

>basic higher education
>which above all teaches you to think for yourself
and that's very you're already wrong. WRONG.

SOROS SHILLS
O
R
O
S

S
H
I
L
L
S

I don't know. Why is it anethema to the left?

What would you have done with 18 gazillion shekkels, user?

Why do you have to be like this?

Basic higher education in the US =\= public school. Also logic is what comes after agreed upon premises. Also I never said anything about diversity.

Enjoy being in the watch list ;)

Your best choice is to microwave your hard drive

18 gazillion mcdoubles

>18 gazillion mcdoubles
Sweet. I think I'd buy myself a new, large coffee mug. One with a handle.

Logic is part of the Trivium. That is, Grammar school. It's not "higher education".

You know nothing about this.

>progressives think in terms of black or white, forward or stupid bigot

FPBP

On another note, any Sup Forumsacks here a truck driver? How is it compared to computer science?

I go to NYU. It's indoctrination.
I think most people would agree that STEM is okay for the most part, but the liberal arts are pure indoctrination.
I had to take liberal arts electives during undergrad. You were pretty much expected to completely agree with the teacher.

what was it?

>”higher education, which above all else teaches you to think for yourself”

Your bait needs work, son.

Pic related and sage.

thanks for helping me learn a new word today (anathema).
>This is a slide thread
>Sage

>"above all teaches you to think for yourself"

Complete bullshit.

In my school there were many songs we sang over and over in early years.

One of them goes as follows:

many children around the same table
many children on the same earth
it is us, it is us
the brothers of tomorrow
as brothers of the earth
brother earth, sister wind
you and I stand together cheek against cheek
I take your hands stretched out to me
you see my eyes smiling to you

And a bunch of others with a similar theme.

Not indoctrination? Fuck off. I hope someone detonates a bomb in your class and kills every one of your gay fuckbuddies. If It happens I want to see the video of it, so I can see the antihumans eradicated and dismantled.

Nothing else has ever worked.

1. What makes you think critical thinking is anathema of the right?

2. How does basic higher education teach you to think for yourself? Is it part of the curriculum?

Thinking for yourself is typically something that a person should come up with on their own at an early age, it not necessarily something that is explicitly taught.

If you are being taught "how to think" at a "higher education" institution, then isn't that the definition of indoctrination?

Oh, higher education?

Our "higher education" is overwhelmingly filled with methods to determine that immigrants are victims and white Norwegians are abusers.

Today's lecture: immigrants are victims of Norwegians in this way

Tomorrow's lecture: immigrants are victims of Norwegians in that way

The lecture the day after: Here's all the horrible things Norwegians have done historically

The lecture the day after: Here's all the fantastic rich beautiful aspects of Islam

STEM excepted, obviously. The same conclusion applies.

1. The majority of people who make >$35K/yr are Republican.

2. We're smarter than you. Compared to WI, CA is borderline retarded.

3. Farmers manage hundreds of thousands of dollars every year in income and expenses to net $70K. Libshit baristas think they know more about the economy because they went to Berkeley and the farmer never went to college but has successfully managed tens of millions if dollars in his life.

>How does basic higher education teach you to think for yourself?

It begins with logic 101, where you learn the basics of rational argumentation. Once you’ve learned how to make a cogent argument based upon agreed upon premises, you learn to question the premises themselves, based on nothing but logic and your own capacity for rational self reflection. That’s where the “critical” part of “critical thinking” comes into play.

>north dakota has the highest iq in the country

Gave me a chuckle.

Okay, liberal NE is slightly higher. Threw me for a loop.