>Right dog
DAVID KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THIS NIGGA WANTS

RIP koichi

hey
look over here

Never because Araki has taste.

Gappy makes me happy

oops :3

>Hey, did you know this famous person lives in our town?
>Let's go bother him at his house uninvited!
Looking back this was a pretty fucking dumb setup.

Leaked footage of Sheer Heart attack Part 2!

I forgot it's name. What was it again?

This image looks lewd to me for some reason.

>Its that rolling skull fucker!

They had Stands, I'm sure if Rohan didn't they could show off and look cool to him

Since he did, it was lefate

Mellow and Moisty

If Gyro comes from the city-state of Naples that means that Italy never became an united country in the alternate universe?

Is America the same as real life America? Or are there some differences?

thank you user

Damp and Malleable

Why doesn't Jotaro abuse ZAWARUDO?

Reminds me of the cover "boxart" for Boku no Pico.

YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME STAND USER, I GOT MY STAND [Dog Days Are Over] WITH A BUILT-IN FORCEFIELD

it tuckers him out

He can only hold it for one second

well it's called the united states of Valentine for one.

It wears on him. DIO can user it as much as he wants because he's an immortal vampire.

Why does Foo Fighter have the letter G?

He stubs his toe every time

>no nose
Did it have one in the manga? I can't be arsed to check myself.

The American flag is different from ours.

who

It was broken by Jotaro

It's sassy edgy Dio basically

It's the United States of Valentine, you know. It's not a meme, that's the place's actual name.

I SWORE AN OATH

Oh, right.

>It wears on him. DIO can user it as much as he wants because he's an immortal vampire.
Is there any databook or something stating that, or is it just fanwank? Because nothing in the series itself suggested that. Dio became more powerful as he had practice and his body healed, just like any other Stand user.

That's breast size, user

>l WON'T LET ANYONE DlE TWlCE!

It's bullshit made up to nerf Jotaro for Part 6 because everyone kept asking, "Why can't Jotaro stop time" in Part 4

Star Platinum is almost trash by then

I didn't thought of that.
But still, Foo is the best, even without the best breast.

>show off
Heh

Dumb Frogposter

no u.

Man what a fucking suggestive episode

Would you actually be okay with knowing your fate for your entire life? Would that truly grant you resolution and happiness?

Do you have a favorite piece of official artwork? Maybe a cover or a certain panel?

dio kills polnareff

Breast expansion Stand when?

Holy shit Koichi looks like a baby

>509x328

It'll grant me happiness if I get to change it

EVery part has some pretty dope chapters but during Part 7-8 Araki has been stepping his game up. Pic related.

>that sugar mountain

>strawpoll.me/11147348

>strawpoll.me/11147348

>strawpoll.me/11147348

No, that's dumb. Pucci was dumb.

>Haji ma tachi ma shimi monogatari ni hoover dam mama no toki ni

Why is Hazamada so moe?

Bring back Arcadefag

I feel for Pucci it would give him some solace in the world. As for me, I feel it takes all the mystery in life. The feeling of never knowing truly what will happen next is an amazing feeling and gives the sense that humanity is capable of anything if they apply themselves. It really plays in part V where though they don't know their fates, the gang accept that their situation is less than desirable and don't let it consume them in the long run.

So what were the arrows ?

Is it magic ?

What are stands ?

Are stands and hamon related ?

Oh wait ! Araki forgot

That cover is by far Araki's best artwork in years. If there's ever a version of that without the text I'd make it into a poster, it's amazing.

>not yellow and red

Of all the variants of that cover i think None of them are textless sorry. Have another JJL cover as compensation.

>they see your dick

>Johnathan
>Joh
I'd try to edit it but I think I'd take too long. Someone do it please.

how likely is the next episode to be the last one of the season? is David going to do the same as Stardust Crusaders?

In our world Hermit Purple would be pretty useful. You could take pictures of celebrities with ease and sell them to tabloid magazines. I hear especially celebrities with newborns gets millions when selling the first pictures.

When it comes to 8 I'm most partial to the motorcycle one, volume 8, and sailor Yasuho

>What are stands ?

Psychic powers as the incarnation of your soul

>So what were the arrows? Is it magic ?
it's metal from a meteorite that usually kills people but sometimes awakens their spiritual energies
>What are stands ?
manifestation of spiritual energy
>Are stands and hamon related ?
No
>Oh wait ! Araki forgot
haha ORA ORA ORA funny as hell dude

>No Stand called Fat Bottomed Girls that makes asses swell

Not sure what a Breast Expansion Stand would be though

>Giorno and Jonathan last

I know that the less memes = worse character here, but really?

>anyone voting for Gappy

I'm guessing they tie back into the Aztecs or another ancient civilization that studied unlocking your fullest potential and the power of your brain.

There's no real way of tracking the source, they've been lost in time.

If your pic is related have this

A Stand is made of pure fighting energy

why not make a stand out of pure SEXUAL energy?

What about King Crimson's powers?

Alright. Everyone loves Joseph. or at least don't hate him.

>Are stands and Hamon related
They WAS some chapter in SBR i believe that explained that Hamon, the Ripple, Arrows, and the Stone mask are tools to help gain stands that our ancestors made.

>tfw can't spell

Where is my runaway girl?

I just hate how each new arc seems to find stupid excuses to make the prior JoJo less relevant and not able to take care of such situations.
Alone the bullshit that Jotaro could barely damage that damn thing.

Stay mad hipster.

would be 10/10 if Yasuho's face wasn't so shit

also
post yas

baby face

Who's Jjoo?

Honestly, does anyone else get a really trippy vibe from some of the Part 8 artwork? Not in a bad way at all, but it tends to give me a similar vibe to this album cover.

>no updated more complete version ever

>2 votes for Johnny
watch out, you'll trigger the americans

It's not that I hate either of them, they're just less interesting as characters. If it was worst JoJo in their respective part I would say Jotaro everyday, but I like him in 4 and 6 too much

>So what were the arrows ?
Weapons made hundreds of years ago from a strange alien virus that fell on earth with a meteorite. They awakened a higher mental state on those who survived being stabbed allowing their consciousness to be personified as stands.
>Is it magic ?
Nope.
>What are stands ?
Read the first answer.
>Are stands and hamon related ?
Not really. There was some type of connection but I forgot what it was. They mention it at the prison Jotaro's in I think.
Perfection.

Pic related is how King Crimson works. I don't understand the fuss, Bites the Dust and Made in Heaven are more clusterfuck powers.