Drawfag Thread 1855

Drawfag Thread 1855

second rarfag's files until thread 1849: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1854

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/lpbIQ8U
a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
imgur.com/a/y89Oo
imgur.com/a/5Qu6o
i.imgur.com/2DaHa6C.jpg
imgur.com/a/axADa
a.pomf.cat/fwdfnk.jpg
darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/iron-sun-set-praise-large.jpg
files.catbox.moe/8mdzv4.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting Mato Kuroi from BRS rocking a Star themed Snap Back cap, heavy Bling(Gold Only), Stunner Shades and a nice furry coat because she's already taken the road to stardom as an All Star Basketball player!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Medaka Kurokami dressed as Rias Gremory or the two symmetrically docking

Requesting Sakura Nene wearing only boys swimtrunks

Requesting an older and more mature Jing, from Jing:King of Bandits, traveling down a twilit forest road along with Kir, who's also grown to be the size of a Falcon and is flying beside him.

Requesting Tatsumaki from One-Punch Man doing a "Sexy Pose".

Requesting Koto in a nice bikini while wearing a pair of fake rabbit ears and a carrot shaped beach ball, please! If you want to include the other Koto children all together, that'd be cool too!

Can you give me a better description or maybe a redline?

Requesting colors of Berserker Anna.

Ref: imgur.com/lpbIQ8U

Requesting colors for my chibi goddess, please
Refs: a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg

Hana with her dress wet and transparent

That sexy pose with Tamamo! Normal outfit or casual!

Humbly requesting Arturia in her beautiful one piece dress, basking in the sun's warm light while it makes the dress translucent.

Requesting Natsu from Fairy Tail becoming "The Next Most Interesting Man in the World" for Dos Equis.

Requesting Sophia dressed as a lewd school girl using Tanukichi's back as a chair.

Refs for back sitting: imgur.com/a/y89Oo imgur.com/a/5Qu6o i.imgur.com/2DaHa6C.jpg

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Tejina dressed as Dark Magician Girl being cutelewd.

Requesting Naoto Kurogane and Ragna the Bloodedge being handcuffed together like the fuccbois they are

Requesting Krul standing on the tips of her toes and patting Mikaela on the head.
Anything cute or cool of Krul would be great too.
Character references: imgur.com/a/axADa

Requesting Chihaya taking a cute photo of your waifu

Requesting anything cool or cute of Killua. Him taking a nap would be nice.

Requesting Dia as a mexican wrestler named "DIAblo" or "La DIAbla"
If you want to make it funnier, you could think in typical wota clothing for the design.
TL: Diablo means devil in spanish

Requesting a tea party between these three qts

Requesting Shinichi from Parasyte wakeboarding, with Migi as the rope and also driving the boat while wearing shades.

I'd love a drawing of Murakami and Kuroha making love outside under a sky full of stars. Alternatively Murakami posing like a boss with his harem (Kuroha, Kana, Kazumi, Kotori)

Requesting colors for this picture of my daughteru.

Character Ref: a.pomf.cat/fwdfnk.jpg

Requesting anything with this genderswapped Takumi. Feel free to draw any of the other Initial D characters as girls too.

Ravel wearing a babydoll or a rainbow-striped bikini, or phoenix-inspired armor.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

The idea doesn't sound bad.

probably pretty bad practice to use request as practice time but whatever

Requesting Ikuyo(right) getting fucked anal full nelson and screaming "LETS GO" while her daughter miyuki (left) watches while masturbating

Requesting the newly redesigned Slutâ„¢ Nepgear making a heart with her hands over her new womb tattoo. She should have heart pupils too.

Even better if she's being cummed inside or with post-sex cum overflow with the tattoo glowing.

Na, Don't worry about it, it's pretty nice. Thanks a bunch.

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting Yuel and Socie having a footjob contest

How about Blue Rose or Dragon Kid/Lin from Tiger & Bunny with huge tits, the latter unzipping her jumpsuit to reveal her huge chest.

Redrawing of the scissors Wikihow image with Genocider Syo. Victim is your choice.

Requesting Saiai slipping a mini hoodie on a dick and putting the hood over the head for the finishing touch

Anyone remember what the progress on this was?

Requesting Dimaria Yesta and Chronos from Fairy Tail stopping time and posing as Dio and The World from JoJo.
Clothes/pose/expression as you wish, but bonus for Dimaria clicking her theet as she unleash Za Kuronosu. Thanks.

Which do you want as DIO and which do you want as The World?

Dimaria = DIO and Chronos = The World.

May take a bit but I'll see what I can do. Don't know a damn thing about Fairy Tail so yeah.

Ok, take your time. Thank you user.

Requesting Misaka Mikoto and Cole McGrath in this pose, make Cole wear his shirt and shorts and Misaka these clothes.
The pic is censored coz I couldn't find one with clothes. Don't be mad plz.

Requesting Chirico wiping moisture off his helmet like the middle image.

Requesting Crusche fucking Ferris' tight boy pussy with a strap-on.

Nero dressed as Solaire without the helmet doing the Praise The Sun pose. Add ajn "umu" if you would like, or a smug face. Or both.
darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--files/armor/iron-sun-set-praise-large.jpg

Requesting a cute pic of Sotomura with the hairstyle she has in the red circle.

Requesting Lala cutting Miia's bangs really short, like hers.

Requesting Isonami Kirara as a pizza slut.

Requesting Serena with a penis

Requesting Anna and Hotaru docking in frilly lingerie with a Twix bar between their breasts.

Nel in a sexier version of her white uniform please.

Requesting a parody of a Cosmo magazine cover except the magazine is for catgirls, doggirls, foxgirls, etc

>10 tips to keep your fluffy tail the fluffiest, you won't believe number 8!
>Help! My boyfriend expects me to purr during sex
>How to get that cute androgynous catboy to back off from your man
>Hot swimsuits that show off your puffy vulva
>Quick discreet relief when you're in heat
>Help, my big ears make it difficult to find cute hats
>How to be a badass lion princess and still get people to pet you - Tips from Leonmitchelli

etc etc

More story ideas appreciated

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

Asking for Ayako from slam Dunk posing like in the reference.

I hate Nepgear but damn that's lewd

Would take responsibility

Raphtalia wearing a wedding dress please, or some kind of shrine maiden outfit please?

Something off about that anatomy.

Requesting Ezekiel wearing a micro bikini and sexy sandals. With painted nails is best.

Requesting post-eclipse Casca from Berserk at a Wiggles concert and having the time of her live.

Care to point what exactly? doubt I'll change anything now, but I'll keep it in mind for future drawings.
Tried some weird angle with the legs and pelvis they're supposed to be nearer the viewer but I don't think it reflects what I was going for.

/r/ing a zubat dressed as Zubat. Bonus points if Doublas-chan adopts the Pokemon while yelling "Toku is /m/!"

Requesting waifus driving the V8 Interceptor from Mad Max.

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

I'm not artist by any means so take anything I say with a grain of salt.

However, it looks like her body is sitting upright even though she has her bottom bits pointed towards the viewer. Something like that.

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

Yeah, I was kinda going for that, like she was supposed to be laying on her back but I just couldn't figure how to make it look right so I ended with the torso straight and the bottom with that weird pov.
While you can still make that pose irl it's feels kind of forced an unnatural.
Thanks for the feedback anyways.

Fuck that's hot, we need more womb tattoos. This looks even sluttier than what I thought and it fits Nepgear so well. Thanks user

Requesting Hibiki and Ren as barefoot dancers dancing together in the moonlight. Anchor for the artist who picked it up unless they dropped it.

still doin it!

ganbare user! I will continue posting it so you have a place to link to.

alrighty.

Claire wearing a black tightsuit like the ones on the left please.

woops. posted in old thread on accident.

Any anons feel like drawing a loli wearing a hoodie with this on the front?

Jack

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Nice pits.

Kurumi Erika wearing that, pls

Requesting Salama finger-banging Muse and covering her mouth as she's being rudely awakened from her slumber

Pretty nice!

Requesting Chika taking a nap in a pile of Vert plushies.

Requesting Galko dressed as Princess Peach.

Requesting Sylvie, Shima, and Hanako posing together.

Requesting 'Lancer Tamamo' teasing using her see-through wet shirt, or showing off some nice tanlines
Other beach-like things are good too

Rokuro from Sousei no Onmyouji as the Soul Sacrifice Sorcerer

Requesting Mai washing a car with only her bikini body

Requesting Tamamo Caster dressed as Murakumo from Senran Kagura, using her casual hairstyle and no mask.

Murakumo reference: files.catbox.moe/8mdzv4.jpg

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or dressing up

Don't think, just bump

OR here, very cute tats in a nice sexy pose, thanks a bunch drawfriend.

Not sure this is what you want but here it is .

and a bonus