Dragon ball super: character sheets edition

This here lads is a character animation sheet. They are used to guarantee that a character appearance is not left to chance when the animator starts working on it. So that theres a definitive way to draw specific characters.
This way, characters like Goku have specific hair shapes that are drawn when you are drawing a Goku versus when you are drawing something else.

In the sheets, Goku has taken to have four spikes to the side of his head, and Goten three, in order to distinguish them ( in the manga they had the same exact hair).

In the Goku Black arc, Black also has the three hair prongs thing, leading many to believe that he will be revealed to not be Goku. If this means he'll be Goten or something else, is still up in the air.
Shit lads, he might be Goku jr wanting to take his revenge for GT being erased like the shit stain it was.

Episode is coming up soon, tonight we will see "THE IMMORTAL ZAMASU"

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ocUt6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for whis!

I want Super's character sheet of Goku and Goten before I buy this bullshit even being a theory.

>It's another Black is Goten thread

Back to Gaia with you.

Don't half Saiyan hair grow?

He's part human, so yes.

same episode that cel is from he complains he had to cut down his hair because everyone kept thinking he was Goku.

you can literally look at the episodes, ninety percent of the time Goku has four prongs and Goten has three.
This is easily verifiable.

Sometimes they have more, but if ninety percent of the time they have that number then thats what their models are.

Black is actually pilaf.

FUSED with Goten.

trunks hair grew in the HTC
gohan had long hair in the HTC

Well he doesn't want to live in his father's shadow.

black is grown up gt goku

>Gotenfags are still being this desperate
Lel.

So if the rumors are true, they'll bail to the past. Only to recover and bring back pic related.

No goku on the future tho

no

There won't be a future for you when I'm done with you

>videl beating the shit out of black
that actually sounds possible

A more interesting theory to consider.

Whis is evil.

He told Zamasu where Goku was from, down to the planet and universe, allowing Zamasu to go and track him down (maybe kidnapping Goten like raditz?)

He told Zeno sama about Beerus tournament even tho he knew Zeno might erase the cat.

During the Buu saga he didnt wake up Beerus even tho kaioshin was going to die.

He wants vegeta to replace Beerus as death God

He teased Beerus about letting Vegeta know that Beerus killed all the sayajins when he ordered planet vegeta destroyed

He has repeatedly pointed out that he is no God, but also that only Gods can use time travel even tho he used time rewind just before.

They just need to get themselves beerus and to promise to let him eat out Goku's ass.

So you don't got any proof?

no time line where Vegeta apologizes to FBulma
no timeline where FTrunks feels he as a family

how dare you get proof, ill keep ignoring this and reeeeeeing autistically everytime this is brought up

?

dreams don't count
also was bra always there?

Of course user. Though I dunno when Future Vegeta would settle had he been revived.

shouldn't bulma eventually figure out that her son's girlfriend is the same Mai she knew from decades ago?

In the omake she saw them as babies after their wish.

He would likely try to kill Trunks, he only really stopped didaining his family during the buu saga, bringing back Android saga Vegeta would have him at odds with trunks and trying to kill him to make sure he alone is strongest.

You're making me sad, user

maybe he's just an asshole?

In the Android saga Trunks has to deflect a blast that wouldve killed Bulma and kid trunks while Vegeta ignored both.

It was the first time that Trunks realized that he didnt care about him.

But Trunks is so much stronger than him, user. Maybe they'll bond from fighting?

Please tell me everyone loves Goku Black ironically, like an AF meme or something

nope

have you listened to him talk? He's like a smooth talking snake.

Only Future Bulma saw them as babies.

I've literally fallen for him. He's just too fabulous.

How can someone as unattractive as Goku look this hot with the same face?

but how the fuck hasn't she recognized the three of them helping her repair the time machine and generally hanging around her house with her son for months?

Take it back, you filthy ningen

Maybe she has, and just plays around.

She last saw them a long time ago and they weren't very remarkable for her.

They had her captured, how is that now remarkable.
I swear for a genius, she can be one hell of a woman sometimes

they had her captured once, over thirty years ago.
For you thats remarkable, for Bulma that's a wednesday.

Sometimes I forget this is a kid show

That's pretty much the problem with most people who post in DB threads.

Oh shit, Goten Black

Isn't scream internally mean he doesn't like it?

So is the rumors fake about Bardock returning as the strongest saiyan?

They don't have time to shower with Black around

>b-but muh 3 spikes

>Why do people get confused about Goku brute forcing his way through timeskip?

Not confused, just the manga explained why and the anime didn't.

xth for wanting to impregnate Oceanus Shenron
imgur.com/a/ocUt6

To use a HxH term, is Black only strong because he's using Ko? Black's punch was caught fairly easily by Vegeta, and even when Black powered up, Vegeta couldn't be budged. Black caught Vegeta with his sword, which Black later transformed back into his aura. In HxH, nen can be concentrated into one part of the body for either defense or attack. Sort of like Piccolo's special beam cannon, as Raditz explained, goes beyond his usual strength because he's able to concentrate all of his ki into only two fingers.

We need confirmation on this, but it seems like Black is actually weaker in pure strength than Goku or Vegeta. He just seems to be faster, more precise and is good at concentrating energy into attacks, which would give Black an interesting dimension to his fighting style and make him special, something I feel more DB characters need.

He's used to it.

CONFIRMED!
Black is Bardock

>interesting dimension to his fighting style and make him special, something I feel more DB characters need.
Not really.

Did the gt fag finally stop posting? I havent seen anyone crying about super-retards for 2 threads now.

If you don't bring it up, it won't start anything.

Reminder

Goku
>Botamo

Vegeta
>Frost
>Magetta
>Cabba

h

There's something you're overlooking though - the character design sheets are by Yamamuro, but the original designs are by Toriyama. And for some of the new designs in Super, Yamamuro isn't retouching Toriyama's designs much (look at how Cabba's face lacked in detail compared to Goku's and Vegeta, for example).

Toriyama has drawn Goku with 3 head spikes fairly recently. He doesn't really keep the whole 3/4 head spikes consistent. So, it's possible that Black having 3 head spikes comes from Toriyama's design for him being like that and Yamamuro carrying it on without changes, rather than Yamamuro differentiating him from Goku.

Does Trunks have some sort of older women mommy fetish?

Did anyone remembers Super's first manga cover had 9 dragon balls?

Jobku loses again!
>Beerus twice
>Frieza
>Frost
>Hit
>BLACKED
Good job, Jobku!

its an error
just like having gohan on the cover

Given how the leaks are, this is going to fucking happen. How will present Mai respond to being cucked by herself?

Falling in love with present Trunks

Probably a bit jealous she lost her orbiter

Thats entirely possible and a good guess Brotato.
But for animation they have to keep things consistant, so if they knew Goku was the same Goku they wouldve kept him going by the same model.

By keeping their model sheets different the characters are meant to be considered different persons.

Thats still a valid answer that adds more information to what I was discussing, so thanks dude.

blue babes are some of the best

Present Mai can do better than Present Trunks. Future Trunks is god tier, the best character in DBZ, possibly. Present Trunks is trash and will grow up to be trash.

She will certainly get pretty upset if both Trunks ignore her because of F Mai.

He's not unattractive remember all the girls that used to fall for him?

Black is GT Goku who after fusing with Shenron decided he was bored being a merciful god.

When is Raditz coming back into the series?

>unattractive as Goku
Retards pls

Why is Turles holding Gohan's head like that?

Alright, I stand corrected

Damn, even as an adult Turles plans on spinning him

>Turles will never be your dad
I'd be such a good little half-Saiyan disappointment

Some of these guys are seriously trolling about the whole Goten stuff, but the truth is that Goten is yet to have any role in this arc despite appearing in the opening. I think Black could be Goten because of that, or at least related to him.

>posting edgy art

>fairy tail
Fuck off

Episode when?

>Beerus killed half of this man's people, probably more being the cunt that he is meant he probably aimed for the most populous part of the planet
Imagine if his race was kawaii, would you be upset then? Say no to Beerus.