Help

Alright Sup Forums I've been a regular here for a couple years now, and I've reached a point where im not sure what to do. I have a girlfriend. Blonde haired, green eyes, yeah not a perfect Aryan but shes kind and somewhat traditional. I am in university now, going for my degree, and i feel almost black pilled. I have friends who are of all Sup Forums ideologies. traditionalists, radical right, etc. But i feel hopeless. I'm no longer inspired to do my coursework, I don't feel inspired to do much of anything. I almost feel depressed but im not gonna fall for the fucking pill meme. I browse /sig/ occasionally but can't find the motivation to make myself fit, or a proper person(quit jacking off, eat healthy, all that other shit) and i just continuously find myself stuck in these repetitive meme of knowing what needs to be done for me to be a good, western man, but being unable to do it.

How do I help myself find the willpower? I know I sound weak, but anyone who pretends to be perfect Alpha at all times is probably a fucking kike degenerate masking as a chad. If I was weak id just drink and fuck and become the degenerate I was in high school. But if I was stronger id be better at school and go to church more often...

What do you advise Sup Forums?

You must have meaning in your life otherwise all motivation becomes impossible.

Shouldn't a girl and a possible future be enough meaning for me? I don't understand why it doesn't seem to be the case. Like we've been dating for 3 years now, I plan to marry her now. But I suppose the insurmountable odds of endless fucking degeneracy and Jewry has left me pretty zapped of anything.

Seems like you answered yourself.

You have the setup, but you don't have the discrete goal. You are talking about a career and a family but you need something more personally numinous/fulfilling in order to bring everything together.

You’re letting the opinions of neck beards on Sup Forums dictate your happiness

huh. Yeah I didn't think about it that way I suppose. Thanks Aussie.

Are you working out and reading books?

Reading yes. A lot of Dostoevsky and some Evola. I moved to a city form the rural area i lived in to go to school, and I work 35 hours a week, and haven't found time to figure out a gym. I ordered weights to workout on my own but don't know how to do workouts without a gym or any routines. I suppose I should go to /fit/ for that.

exercise my friend. Buy a treadmill, do half-hour power walks. by two dumbells and lift a little every day. Try doing something like painting, writing, or making music. A more meta-physical outlet

If you're subconsciously resisting things like school and church it's because you know on some level that they're NOT the answer. Keep searching, bluepill.

Lifting is the only right answer. If you don't have time in your schedule, make some time. Once you start, never stop.

>Am I white enough to be in your secret racist club?
You're spam enough to be in the sagery, OP.

What was your first inspiration? What helped you become inspired in the first place?

> what needs to be done
. Litterally not being able to think for yourself so a image board that talks about fucking traps hitler doing nothing wrong and cucks
> you’re to far gone.
What needs to be done is you making your own choice and not relying on a anime image board kid

Only God satisfies, user.
> Read Edward Feser's blog

Stop seeing Kikes behind the curtains, fag. Not everyone is a fucking beaner pretending to be white either.

I find myself in the same position as you, I read and feel semi woke to most things
I have been working out but of course I work less than you so I have time in between school.
You have a qt. gf I figure that's plenty motivation, friend. If I could find a girl then THAT would be my motivation, lift for women. Lift for your children, lift for your future.
But of course right now I'm lifting because it feels like a responsibility. I tell myself all the time as well as others that you need to be the example you want to see in others, be the change that's needed.
If it helps, you aren't alone. Best advice I can say is keep reading, talk to your folks once in awhile, make sure to be genuine and integral throughout and you should be fine.
I'll be lurking in case anyone gives better/actual advice.
I find myself falling into the same bad habits as well (masturbation, degenerate thoughts)
“Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.”
― Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War

I was in a similar situation before. It's hard being surrounded by the forces that are designed to inculcate ennui in people like us, but you have to have the end goal in sight. Every thing you do is a mission-thankless perhaps- but a mission none the less. The hopes and dreams of people you've never even met ride on you to be an example and a force of good in the world. You have an awesome responsibility and opportunity.

Sounds like you either need to quit falling for the kike sugar pill and get your ass in gear or find a new home board, onii-chan. Sup Forums doesn't seem like a comfy or healthy fit for whoever the fuck this is.

Hm, a lot of talk of goals in this thread, but remember, goals are just words and words are just tools. Humans can use tools, but don't let them use you.

When a tool does try to use you, it is the animal, not the human, that can resist. The human is tempted by context and connotation and can be brought around to a state of malaise slowly and insidiously believing himself the master of the tools in any immediate instance. It is the animal that functions on instinct, and the human animal's instincts drive it to struggle to thrive regardless of its surroundings.

Victory is a tool designed to make you accept defeat. It was never an end goal that was the crux of the matter to begin with, it was the unwillingness to submit.

>Relevant
To live is to struggle, soldier.

aye. Your're right.

Take the jesus pill

yeah, and which church would you have me attend? especially when im stuck in a city,

I was in your place once user. I'm not sure what the right path is, but here's what I did. I finished my degree and joined the Marines. I found a challenge here that gave me purpose. I don't agree with the war I fought in but what I found was a group of men that depended on me with their lives and I trusted them with mine. I was in for 5 years, saved tons of money and now I can continue my education to get a free master's degree. Perhaps this is something for you.

Hey, while you're here.
I tried joining the army as recent as last year and they said they don't want sadomasochists.
I've got cuts on my arm because I was a dumb fucking cutter
I've changed, throughout. I feel like the recruiter was trying to discourage me from signing up.
Said the doctor would see that with one look and say I wasn't what they wanted

>I ordered weights to workout on my own but don't know how to do workouts without a gym or any routines. I suppose I should go to /fit/ for that.
JUst go there for the advice, and occasionally check it out for the good memes, but don't stay there for too long. It's a pretty addictive board and many autistes just pretend to weightlift, while in reality they only post memes about lifting.
Also unlike what most autistes there claim about keto, it is fucking great and you should try it out if you're a fatass

>“Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.”
>― Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War
This.
Start with the Greeks, who figured out most things about life millennia before some fat degenerate Jews started claiming the whole world needed to be turned upside down.
>Oy vey goyim the nuclear family was a mistake
>Having an untold amount of meaningless relations that only revolve around sex are what matters in life
>Western culture was a mistake
>Mass migration and white genocide are fantastic
>Whitey needs to atone for his sins
>etc. etc.

>yeah, and which church would you have me attend? especially when im stuck in a city,
The most authentic and thus conservative you can find. If you go to an Episcopelian church you might as well go to a gay nightclub

you r looking for the solution yet your part of the problem. get over urself your not important

>doesn't tell him what the solution is but claims to know
looks like you're the problem

i dont know the guy other than his self sabotaging tendencies why would i know how to give his life meaning
>Knowing what needs to be done... being unable to do it

nah im no fatass, 5'11" and 165 pounds. I used to be fit as hell, college athlete too. I transferred away from that university because it was full of communists. They had 100 kids in a commie club on a campus of only 1200. Had to get out. Im not as fit anymore, but certainty not a fatass.

This.

yeah but you tell him he's looking for THE solution, which implies you've got it identified
it's just me being technical and you failing to be punctual.
You could at least tell him what gives your life meaning? as opposed to saying he's part of the problem and being unconstructive
you should see him as a fellow countrymen and want to do your part to see him better because you should recognize the importance that his children will bear fruit to this earth as will yours
and its the result of their fathers that will tell who they'll be, who they'll associate with, what they'll fight and what they'll die for.
>Knowing what needs to be done... being unable to do it
can't argue with that, we all know whats on the up and up

I'm not sure. I never met a cutter while I was in. You might be able to feed them a story as long as you stick to it. Blame it on a girl who got off on that shit and you let her. Ask for a waiver.

>>Being a part of the problem
>>Me, Realize this and post to try and solve it
>>Get told I'm part of the problem

Aye, I've learned a lot from you tonight.

I can't tell if you're being genuine or not.
I can't give you any real advice as I'm full of uncertainties myself
Why would I try to tell you what to do when I barely know what to do?
I don't think you're part of the problem.
If you are, it is to a far lesser degree than the situation we're actually dealing with which leads me to believe that's not concern for priority.
Helping you find what you need is important for the "cause" but getting more involved is above that.
My 2 cents, as much as they're worth.

Start meditating, it'll help collect your thoughts and a path will be laid out for you by your mind.