Mob Psycho 100

>1d 17h 44m
First claw arc this monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDMVI2yOec4
lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/99-mob-choir/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What chapters are going to be in this episode?

>Reigen pillow never

I'm so hyped

Why is he so fab?

>no full body Mob pillow that you could snuggle
I'm so jealous of Ritsu in this pic and I'm not even joking.

Will anything in this next arc be as good as Episode 5 again? Really liked that episode the most, will those episodes have that emotional pull. It seems the next arc is more on the generic side.

to be honest you could probably just make your own, there's some site that lets you print whatever you want on a body pillow

The hard part is finding the image tbqh

You an animeonly fag?
All the emotional pulls are in the next season (if based Bones do it)
But Scar arc is top tier in it's own right
You'll see.

it starts off kind of generic but then it turns into something really different, unlike almost any shonen i've seen

It's kind of like OPM, but OPM is about ennui while MOB is about isolation. However, I think that the anime gets the theme better for this while OPM ended up being a lot more fighting-oriented. There's also the issue that the anime only adapted the first part of OPM, before ONE was really coming into his own.

Well i enjoy it either way, just liked the conflict in ep 5 the most. Gonna read the manga after the anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDMVI2yOec4
The English vocalist reminds me of Kill la Kill somehow.

The scar arc was underwhelming until Reigen showed up.

I got you.
Mezato is cute.

That sounds intereesting, i noticed that ONE likes to do things differently. I expected a brotherly fight but what we got instead was way better i think.

>The scar arc was underwhelming until Reigen
Absolutely

Amanzig user-san

I liked Teru shenanigans

>that bulge
!!!!

>canonically attractive
>athletic
>popular
>smart
>has psychic powers
>has Mob as a big brother

I'm jealous of Ritsu everyday

Cute!

I want to practice kissing with the Mob pillow!

Mogami needs to happen

>if everyone is so special, maybe you can't be what you want to be
Listening to this song and reading your response really hurt my kokoro, user-san ;-;

I don't give a shit about the first 5 points. But I'm still jealous that Ritsu is related to Mob and he gets to see him everyday. ;_;

>Waiting for ED single rip

>literally selling Black vinegar with buff Teruki printed on it
I'd buy that, just so I could look at it and laugh whenever I feel down.

It is kinda werid that ther is no English Ed yet.

I want a Mob daki. I want Mob to have a Reigen daki.

I'm more jealous of Mob since he gets to see Reigen almost every day.

I want them all so I can drown in them.

Best arc in Mob Psycho other than the obvious Mogami vote?

It should start from the end of chapter 34, I thought they were going to end it on chapter 37 but it seems like it wouldn't be enough content, plus given what they've posted on twitter I assume episode will end somewhere in chapter 40 (?)

Reigen is better than Mogami.

Reigen arc, hands down.

Second cour is almost guaranteed, although it won't cover the entire manga.
Movie finale?

Where do I sign?

Reigen was the best

They had to adapt 20 chapters in 4 episodes. So its roughly 5 chapters per episode.

Holy fuck I want that Mob pillow

Sup Forums sings the OP when?

Who would have thought that this arc would be that popular now, i remember people getting really mad at reigen, when that arc began but i guess the final exchange Mob and reigen had made up for everything. Also one of my favourite arcs. They anncounced the anime adaption with that arc, so here is me hoping it will be adapted at some point.

Well, he WAS kind of an ass at the beginning of the arc, but we all know what happened afterwards. Besides, you can't be too mad at him after you realize how much Mob supposedly not caring about him wrecks him.

Seriously? I just remembered that I fucking cried when Reigen realized that he have no real friends and fucked up really bad. For me this arc was the best from the start to finish.

Reigen really has grown a lot as a character.

Why does the vendor look a bit like ONE? It'd be fuckin hilarious if ONE did this as some kind of promotional gag.

True, true

ONE is Japan's top supplier of spaghetti, so I doubt he'd be able to work as a vendor.

Well, the arc starts with Reigen suddenly calling Mob when he's hanging out with his friends, and when Mob protests Reigen says that his friends are just using him and that he should dump them and just work for him, which is a pretty shitty thing to say to someone like Mob. To be fair, Reigen probably WAS concerned for Mob, but with the wording he used it just came across as selfish.

It is the best arc, Reigen's fuck up notwithstanding.

I want a Reigen daki

That was when the chapters came out weekly, people didnt know where it was going and lost faith in Reigen and ONE. Especially cause the Mogami arc was that amazing, so the contrast was harsh at first. Then it turned out to be amazing and everyone praised it again. Was quite amusing.

I can't give you that but have this intead

Wow a girl, nice... when are you gonna post more muscles though user

What are they saying?

That seemed totally OoC for Reigen. He had been looking out for mob and growing his trust in people and such. I hated that entire scene and arc.

God that ass
Thanks user

when is the full OP

No problem

Already out

I think you've got it backward, it's supposed to be "if everyone is not special, maybe you can be what you want to be"
lyrical-nonsense.com/lyrics/99-mob-choir/

Wasnt really out of character, Reigen was just selfish and unaware of the bond Mob had built with his new found friends. If Reigen had said that at the beginning of the manga, we wouldnt have even thought about it, mob neither. So its more of a testament to the Character development Mob went through over the course of the series up to this point.

I meant the verse after love! Love! Just like Mob!

Both versions appear in the song.

He was just wording it incredibly badly, and he went too far.

Will we ever get Black Vinegar delinquents x Mob doujins?

Ah, didn't see that part. Well that makes things sadder.

>Not wanting all girl school basketball club x girl Mob

What if I want both?

What happened to the curse Reigen got on his back ?

Reigen is miles better, and I loved Mogami to bits.

What curse?

The Reigen arc happened

That's very reasonable, I applaud you

Dimple got rid of it, presumably.

Dimple is for ______

Hugging.

Guess I'm going to re-read the Reigen arc then
I don't want it hurted me so much

Exorcising because he's a piece of shit

>ed out on hikari
>it's just the ed, no bonuses
is there a download with the english version and other tracks?

Doesn't that happen before the Mogami arc though? Dimple isn't ever actually shown getting rid of it, I just assume he did because Reigen isn't shown with it anymore and it couldn't have been Mob. But yes, re-read it anyway.

giving Reigen ghost blowjobs

Being stabbed in the back

literal facial abuse.

Attractive Tome feels wrong somehow.

Tome is cute, that's why drawing her sexy isn't right

Speaking of which, did Murata or Bones do it better?

will he get gayer?

Bones. He looks both handsome and silly. Left one just looks like Genos.

Bones

They feel almost the same with Muratas being a little weird to look at.

>Left one just looks like Genos
People keep saying this, but I'm not really seeing it. Maybe I'm just shit at detecting sameface.

Hugs

Bones

I'm not sure if that's possible.

Defending because he did nothing wrong.

Only if BONES adds a scene where he literally sucks a cock maybe