It's time to admit we failed

...and put niggers on their own reservations.

We tried. We failed.

Niggers are savage scum and need to be segregated from white society and lead by the few blacks that are less savage. We need to stop funding niggers, give them their own area, and isolate from the rest of us.

They seem quite athletic to me.

So are rats.

Your point?

They ARE on their own reservations. Pretty much segregated into their own neighborhoods in every big city in America. No white person should ever live, work, or visit these places.

Thanks Jews.

pretty much. all the decent ones that work for a living and don't rob and rape live in white areas. 95% of all black people live in shitty apartment complexes or straight up ghettos.

It's not even blacks that piss me off anymore. Once you learn to have no expectations you can never be disappointed. It's mostly white leftists who defend blacks, while most have never met a black person outside their university classrooms, for whom I save my anger. People who live in a world of cloistered academic theory judge others who have real life experience.

>athletic

literal obese people fighting

all australians should be banned

wrong

niggers line the street in every major city, they don't work so they're literally outside my big corporate office harassing people and sitting at the park benches either selling drugs or passing out on them

Why do the tits always come out? Whenever sheboons fight you just know that titties are going to go flying.

>mostly white leftists who defend blacks

And of course.....(((them))).

Why allocate our land to them? Plenty of space in Africa. The cost of physical removal would dwarf the long term savings on welfare, prison expenses, and court expenditures. There was literally no reason not to kill them all or send them back after the invention of the cotton gin

Fair enough.

They always end up naked with their weaves laying on the ground like a dead skunk...filthy fucking subhumans.

Ever since I realized that the root of all racism originated from fear I just can't stop loving racists :) you are just trying to protect your own and I respect that. Go get em tiger :)

Two words: Soylent Green. Then ship that shit to Africa to feed the starving.

Fine but the reservation is Liberia.

I live in orange. They county mixed race niggers as white kids since their whore mothers happen to have been born white. Yellow seems so far away.

They are kept to divide, fight and push agenda.

Not fear...disgust. Even science knows that. Mixed race couples trigger the revulsion centers in the human brain. Only heavily indoctrinated westerners can ignore it.

>root of all racism originated from fear
It's not about "fear" as much as it is about improving your environment. You don't "fear" roaches, and you can live with them, but why bother?

Fear? Subjective opinion and pol isn’t one person.

Maybe pay attention to the fact that roughly 6.5% of the US population is part of a demographic responsible for around 65% of all homicides and nearly 100% of the rapes. Let that sink in.

WORLDSTAR!!!!!

When saving webms, you gotta choose 'Save link as...', not 'Save image as...'