Dragon Ball Super

preparation for the live stream

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ocUt6
dragonballsuper.pw/live-streaming
twitter.com/Herms98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imgur.com/a/ocUt6

There will be a triple fusion to take place to defeat Black. Dude is too powerful for regular fusion.

To use a HxH term, is Black only strong because he's using Ko? Black's punch was caught fairly easily by Vegeta, and even when Black powered up, Vegeta couldn't be budged. Black caught Vegeta with his sword, which Black later transformed back into his aura. In HxH, nen can be concentrated into one part of the body for either defense or attack. Sort of like Piccolo's special beam cannon, as Raditz explained, goes beyond his usual strength because he's able to concentrate all of his ki into only two fingers.

We need confirmation on this, but it seems like Black is actually weaker in pure strength than Goku or Vegeta. He just seems to be faster, more precise and is good at concentrating energy into attacks, which would give Black an interesting dimension to his fighting style and make him special, something I feel more DB characters need.

"Time for your bath Trunks"

Hubba hubba!

lol

Use the catalog dumbass

give me a link, darling

how many bongs until it starts boys?

meant to

Two more hours till the new episode.

Thanks bro

Ayyo, no problemo. I love Super and want to give back. DB is one of my favorite franchises.

yeah thanks ese, jajaja habla es el super cyka blyat?

Black is goten

Is it me or is Mai hot because she's just a younger Chi Chi that Goku can never have anymore?

No, way

>still no dragonteam episode

Over8000 pls cum bck

you just like asian girls senpai
i found my love through asian milfs through chichi

This user knows ;)

Pretty much. Future Mai looks a lot like Teen Chi Chi.

technically she's older than Goku, but yes the appeal of her character is her youth.

No retard, Black absorbed Vegeta's Super Saiyan Buruu strength/skill when he tanked his hits.

Asian chicks are gross

she's got better hair though.

mai is hot, she has the eyes toriyama use for beautiful girls like bad lunch, nice she kept it unlike bulma whose eyes were rounder but became semi-circle during namek.

>dragonballsuper.pw/live-streaming

any better link? it's quite laggy.

Close enough

This pairing is one of the few good things about Super.

How long guise ?

STREAM LINK PLEASE

16 bings

15 minutes my nigga

get in stream before youre locked out

What is the point in being excited for a stream if you don't speak moon and its going to be a day until you can watch?

Literally google the episode..

Fuck off.

for all the pretty colors and DAIJOBOU

it's not the same as seeing it live

try it faggot

Herms

Filthy ningens

For some reason afro Bulma always gives me a boner

>server at capacity
Fuck

>Herms
What does this word mean?

I don't speak moon.
If I want to look at a digital picture book, I don't watch anime, I go on Sup Forums.

Here we go boys

has it started yet? I'm still watching commercials, and it's 9:00.

twitter.com/Herms98

King's Tasto

acecook

Keep refreshing, it's been this way since the very beginning.

ZAMASU!

dat ZAMASU

SOMEONE TRANSLATE EVERYTHING FOR ME IN REAL TIME YOU FUCKING NINGENSS!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyone doing live subs? my jap isn't good enough to even watch kids shows

I am, and it's still literally at that point. Is vaughnlive the only server streaming?

So in the subs, whenever the Kais refer to Saiyans, other species, and everyone else below them as ''humans'' - they mean ''mortals'', right?

At first this seemed to be a given, but it seems nearly every single subtitled episode i've seen by various different translators has used the word ''humans''. Not once have I seen ''mortals'', and now I'm just confused.

GO BEAT THOSE HUMANS I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS!

wow some halfway decent animation from toei

>itt lads who are too inconsiderate to spoiler screenshots.

holy shit Trunks

>a metal sword blocks a ki blade that cuts through super sayien blue
power levels are just thrown out the window now

BLACK INSTANT TRANSMISSION

WHAT HE FUCK KLCKCKCNDB

It's obviously beings in the lower realm when you look at how the "ningen "has been used in Super and previously in Dragon Ball, but subbers are too fucking stupid to think about it.

Reminder that Goku Black is Zamasu and Future Zamasu is an alternate timeless Zamasu.

Goku has seven senzu beans.

There are two alternate Trunks', or maybe just one, but Black knows that Trunks is a threat and trapping him in the past was his way of saving himself.

he's a kai

FINAL FLASH

FINAL FLASH

>FINAL FLASH
TRUNKS HOLY SHIT

THIS EPISODE IS 10/10

FUCKING LIT

YES I KNE HE KNO SHUNKANIDO TOO DIE NINGEN

FINAL FUCKI G FLASHHHHH THIS IS LIT

what the hell how can Trunks ever land a blow on those guys

>FUCKING LIT

> Trunks know Final Flash

MUH DICK

This episode is fucking amazing. And lol at Trunks getting better shots in at Black than SSB Vegeta.

>activate purple sword hand
>it cuts trunks through the face

>trunks using a final flash that does no damage

he is just like his dad

>dat animation

It's obviously not a normal sword. It's sliced through Frieza, and it damaged Black before.

The sword is as strong as Trunks allows it to be with his own strength. He wouldn't use a sword that would break to deflect an attack.

the animation is decent

This is better than any shit from DBZ

Based Naotoshi Shida = God

Same reason why Jobber was able to fuck Beerus: manlet rage.