How did Jews respond to the holocaust?

I'm curious since everyone is under the belief that the Jews have been running the world for generations, what was the international response from the Jewish community? They control most of the money but I haven't heard about any major revenge from the Jewish people after the holocaust happened. If they have all the money and power I assumed there was a huge effort to get revenge. Did they donate alot of money or did they just leave it for us to fix it. Honest answers please

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_Conference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_hunter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)#Human_losses
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
soundcloud.com/thedailybeastpodcast/youtube-trumpkin-and-former-milo-intern-kills-his-own-dad-for-calling-him-a-naz-audioi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what was the international response from the Jewish community
Create Israel

the holocaust didn't happen but it should have

it's happening before your eyes ahmed

And yes "the holocaust was fake" humour me for a moment

Holocaust is a hoax, dumbass.

They swore to themselves that they'll now proceed to destroy the white race for good.

Come on there most have been a more serious response from the Jews, is their no history buffs here

Idk. How do you respond to the easter bunny or Santa Claus?

it's more serious every day
keep watching the ride isn't ending yet

The jews response was to use everything at their disposal to cajole, trick, push, bribe, threaten... whatever.... to get the Americans into the war.

It's sort of the same thing they do to this day.

Any links im curious to read about that. I just can't believe if the Jews are so powerful yet had hardly any response to Hitler and the nazis

GLOBAL DEBT BASED MONETARY SYSTEM

Globalism and the elimination of western culture is their revenge.

>I haven't heard about any major revenge from the Jewish people after the holocaust happened.
You haven't heard about the migration crisis plaguing Europe?

Their response to Hitler was basically America joining the war in Europe during the last couple years.

That wasn't a direct revenge against Germany though, the fact there was no response against Hitler and Germany from the Jews completely destroys the theory that Jews run the world.

Are you fucking kidding us? Talk to an older German. Many Jews went back into Germany after the war, protected by Allied troops, and raped or tortured Germans. Israel has sent assassins to target former Nazis. Jews are still pushing prosecutions of lowly 18-year-old camp guards and accountants to this day. In foreign countries, they are bugging the governments to cut off the benefits of suspected Nazis. Not to mention that they have been running the Holocaust guilt racket quite vociferously and cashing in from the German government. The Israeli government had to calm down its Jews decades ago because they were literally spitting mad and wanted blood revenge even though it would harm Israel's interests.

That's it? I know it's a big deal America joined the war but it was going to happen anyway, what was the Jewish community direct response is they wield so much power?

There was no holocaust.

Any proof of this? and that sounds like a very tame response to be honest if that was any of my family members in austchiz I would travel to Germany and go scorched earth on every man woman and child in Germany. Thank God I'm not a filthy Jew though

Also, you need to understand that the Anglo world was the most powerful, but Jews were concentrated in other parts of Europe. During the Nazi era, Jews fled to America in large numbers. Those numbers are what enabled them to take over in the U.S., which eclipsed Britain and the rest of the world in power as a result of winning WWII. So when we talk about global Jewish power, we are talking about the post WWII era.

The Jews brought it on themselves. After WWI and the end of the monarchy, they swarmed into the new government and took control in an organized fashion with relatively few people, and they promptly degenerated Germany. They created the Weimar hyperinflation because they didn't want to pay the allies the value of Germany's debts. They pushed Communism intellectually in the university and press and waged violent battles for it on the streets. They geared up Germany's version of Hollywood where they pushed the envelope for degeneracy and the negation of moral values.

Jews weren't some peaceful humble ethnic group sitting on the sidelines and persecuted in a case of mistaken identity. They were total malignant parasites.

But with there large numbers and decent influence they couldn't administer any counter measures to a nation trying to exterminate them? I thought you guys knew your shit when it came to history

And let me dispel any impression that hyperinflation was just some minor annoying economic phenomenon. The hyperinflation dissolved Germany as a civilized society. It destroyed the value of every German's life savings. It made life impossible on a daily basis as people found themselves taking cash in a wheelbarrow to buy loaves of bread. These conditions literally drove people crazy. Then the German people got blamed for supporting Nazis, the only sane alternative at the time. Thanks Jews.

That's right, Hitler and the Nazis appealed directly to the people to put them into political power and deal with the Jews, thus fulfilling the usual historical cycle for Jews. I don't know what you think we are arguing about Jewish power. They are not invincible, just massively guilty.

That wasn't a direct response from the Jews though, that was a response from the allied nations after they made Germany pay money for war reparations they didn't have therefore making German money useless.

If you look at the state of germany, and europe... hell most western countries...

I think they got their revenge...

I just want a non biased account of the Jewish response to the holocaust I'm not asking for too much here am I? Please don't make me have to go to reddit to find out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claims_Conference
>The Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany, or Claims Conference, represents the world's Jews in negotiating for compensation and restitution for victims of Nazi persecution and their heirs. The Claims Conference administers compensation funds, recovers unclaimed Jewish property, and allocates funds to institutions that provide social welfare services to Holocaust survivors and preserve the memory and lessons of the Shoah.

They used some of this money to put a holohoax museam in every city on earth and to put a holohoax survivor in every school.

the international community of jews knew the holocaust happened before the death camps were ever discovered

>be a kike
>do some time in a labor camp
>get set free cuz war ends
>rub hands together kikishly
>meet with a bunch of other merchants
>"we can get israel out of this"
>send the message to all jewpapers
>muh 6 gorrillion!!!!!
>the whole world cries out in despair
>some goyim tears are shed
>"b-bu-but the POOR JEWS!"
>give them israel cuz "muh feelz"
>send gorrillion shekels to israel every yr
>buy up every goyim owned newspaper
>buy up hollywood
>insert kike plants into politics
>make a bunch of reewy sad moobies
>brain wash the future generations
>call everyone a nazi
>even convince some goyim 2 do same
>divide and conquer
>control everything

well played filthy kikes. well played.
DOTR WHEN?

So far 25 replies in and no serious answer, unless the Jews where just massive pussies and did nothing. I'm away to yahoo answers for a legit answer

What else could they do? They held absolutely no power within Germany anymore and Hitler kept curb stomping all the other countries that supported them in Europe one after the other. Making America join the war was their last hope.

Now they made damn sure that something like this will never ever happen again by completely brainwashing german children early on in grade school. Holocaust and nazi documentaries every fucking day on TV so that we'll never forget how guilty we are and politicians demanding that we shall bring the whole Middle East to Europe because we are Germans and eternally guilty.

And then of course the EU. The biggest jewish stronghold after the US themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_hunter
that talks about people hunting suspected nazis after the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)#Human_losses
deaths of germans immediately after the war, i don't know how many are blamed on "jews" but lots of people are convinced USSR = jews. (eg holdomor revenge for repeated pogroms)

i dont know the answer to this, but it would not slightly surprise me if there was no real response until much time later, once they got the story straight.

and yes, back to plebbit with u, u have to go back now.

You have cause and effect mixed up. Allied nations demanded war reparations. Jews were in charge of the German government and didn't want to pay. So Jews hyperprinted the currency to "pay off" the debt. Hyperinflation does not result from war reparations. It is the result of a government policy of hyperprinting money.

>didnt want to "pay off" debt

typical jewery

You got serious answers. I don't know what the source of your confusion is. Perhaps you could clarify your question if you are confused.

Again though this isn't a direct Jewish response this is the rest of the world response. I personally would make it that every day every man woman and child in Germany had to recite "I am a filthy kraut who started a unjust war against daddy Britain who then had to spank our ass for killing innocent British civilians because we are a nation of cowardly barbarians. God save the queen and may my ancestors rot in hell and my children die young and impoverished, thank you"

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
auschwitz was close to a resort vacation

Why would Jews be in a post nazi Germany government and why would they not want Germans to pay the debts and leave them impoverished and in ruins? Why would they help Germany even though it backfired you make it seem like they were trying to prop up Germany post war which makes no sense

You definitely think like a Jew. Very obsessed with revenge. Whites have wars to end their disputes, they don't wallow in unhinged hatred. You Jews on the other hand are angry for all eternity, or at least as long as your people exist. And you have racked up a lot of enemies over the centuries.

I'll repeat myself what was the direct response of the hundreds of millions of Jews as powerful as you all say they are or were to Germany allegedly gassing and torturing millions of fellow Jews and planning on exterminating all Jews on the planet. Did they donate large sums of money to the war effort, start military groups and or operations etc?

You are confused again. The Jews were in the post WWI (One) German government, not post WWII. They were trying to prop up themselves at the expense of the Germany people.

the holocaust never happened - jews were deported. those that didn't leave were put into work camps. their revenge for being segreted from human beings was to invent the holocaust and accuse everyone that worked for the reich of war crimes.

and if it had happened it should've been 6,000,001

The creation of the state of Israel is one of the most seismic events in history, and it happened as a direct result of WWII and muh Holocaust.

I'm not jewish just a proud Anglo british man and proud grandson of a man with 10 confirmed German kills and swears that he made a kraut soldiers wife eat ketchup out of his ass while her husband watched, makes me feel proud

God save the queen

Simply epic.

The funny thing is I'm not lying and I don't think he was either

I can see the source of your confusion. You think the Jewish people are a large group, like Anglo-Saxons or Italians or whatever. No, Jews are a small group. There are only about 15 million Jews today, the same number as before WWII. Jews taking over Weimar Germany were about half a million in number. There weren't hundreds of millions of Jews.

And as I have explained to you, Jews were not all-powerful in the Anglo world prior to WWII. They had much influence in the American government, but not total like they have today.

As for donations for the war effort, don't make us laugh. Jews never give up their own money to gentiles as a matter of policy. They convinced the Americans to fund the allied efforts of WWII. Nor do they fight. Why would they risk their lives doing mechanical tasks they hate and are bad at for an alien nation? Military Jews are rare.

Jews drove the revenge against Germany, and it was substantial by Western standards, even if you Jews want to go back to the Iron Age.

This is degenerate. Anglos simply don't think this way. You are Jewish, period.

That's bullshit, so Jews didn't fund the defeat of a country intent on exterminating them and getting quote close because of "muh greedy jew" come on man be serious

Well if that's what you want to brought ill humour you, my JEWISH grandfather made a German soldiers wife eat ketchup out of his asshole while her husband watched.

>granddaddy who fought germans and hated them to death is 100% not lying about doing embarrassing things to them and keeps bragging about it

Yeah sure. There are probably hundreds and thousands of veterans out there who would claim that they did something similar just to shit on german dignity.

He actually did it though his war buddies were at his birthday party and I overheard them talking about it. There's a chance your grandmother eat ketchup out of my grandfathers asshole while your granddad watched and had to live the rest of his life in shame and causing his daughter to be a anxious nervous person which lead her to having a autistic social outcast son, you.

And my pro jewish red Pilling for the day has been completed I sure warned that money

Fuck you nazi German scum, shalom

Have a good one m8.

soundcloud.com/thedailybeastpodcast/youtube-trumpkin-and-former-milo-intern-kills-his-own-dad-for-calling-him-a-naz-audioi

Was being sarcastic I just needed one more you, in all seriousness one of your countrymen or maybe even relation are ketchup out of my grandfathers asshole while her husband and my grandfathers squad mates watched. Germany has the worst war record in history